October/November Conkers 2021***

Thought I wud share some photos from yesterday.
Mostly of Tommy because it was his first time setting foot on a beach.
received_571831147501331.jpeg 20210828_144958.jpg 20210828_143408.jpg

Thought I wud share some photos from yesterday.
Mostly of Tommy because it was his first time setting foot on a beach.
View attachment 1101601 View attachment 1101602 View attachment 1101603
The beach for toddlers is just paradise isn’t it. My 3 year old could play in the sand forever and not be tired of it!! Her sisters love swimming even if it’s freezing but she’ll just be on the beach playing with sand all day! Our beach is only 45 mins away so we’ve had lots of beach days this summer.

@sil they really are just so precious aren't they.
He just makes me melt.
I still see him as a baby even tho he is 2 in September. I've already had a little cry about not seeing him while I'm In hospital. I will miss the others as well but I've never been away from Tommy. I'm gonna do video call while I'm in so at least I can see him that way.
I have to stay in 5 days after baby is born. 6 days if u include induction day.
It's gonna be nice it just being me and baby. But I will miss my cheeky little Tommy.
Not long now untill ure in 3rf trimester hon.

@Reiko_ctu
I really didn't know how he was going to react but he loved it. He just sat in the sand playing for ages. Filling his little bucket up with sand and sea shells.
He loved the little windmil thing I got him as well and kept blowing it.
It wasnt a very warm day. It was cloudy and when the sun went behind the clouds it was a bit chilly. But when the sun came out it was lovely.
It was about 21c not sure what that is in f.
My dh dd and eldest ds went in the sea and actually swam In it. Tommy got to dip his toes in too and loved it.
I did not venture in the sea so I just sat in a deckchair watching.
Should of seen me trying to get out of the deckchair now that was a mammoth task lol. Really not the most comfortable things for a 9 month pregnant womon.
Haha.

That's so cool u live so close to the beach.
Our nearest one is about an hour and a half away by car. But its not a very nice beach at all.
The place u see In the photos is much nicer and really sandy. There loads of shops and amusements all along the sea front and restaurants.
Its such a lovely place but it's 2+ hours away.
Had such bad butt ache in the car haha.

In hospital again with a bleed this tome did my bp and it was 147/92

I have a bad water infection that has irritated my uterus and they are worried will make me go.pre term, iv got antibiotics and at home again now with instructions to drink as much as possible to flush it out and rest so not to irritate it further! Thanks for all the well wishes xx

@Mummy2Corban eek 35 weeks that's excellent I feel like I been stuck at 34 weeks forever even tho only been a few days :haha:

@Catmumof4 oh no! Hopefully drinking help flushes it through… you might aswell set up camp in the bathroom though as your gonna need to wee tonnes! It’s not easy to rest but make sure you do. It’s crazy how some weeks seem to vanish and others drag.

How I’m going to make it 7 more weeks I’ll never know, let alone to 40 weeks!

I’ve got a cold yesterday and today and I’m soooo sick. Bleh. I’m so tired I ordered McDonald’s delivery for my girls lunches today XD

How I’m going to make it 7 more weeks I’ll never know, let alone to 40 weeks!

I’ve got a cold yesterday and today and I’m soooo sick. Bleh. I’m so tired I ordered McDonald’s delivery for my girls lunches today XD

sorry you are feeling so ill. I’m laid in couch, was going to keep girls homeschooling just with outbreaks etc but I just couldn’t do it anymore so send them to school and just laying here.

4 more weeks of having to be switched on for work. All I’m doing is testing to either close cases or pass them on to colleagues so I’m not working hard at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->