October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban Im peeing almost every 10 mins. That horrible feel like I'm going to pre myself but only a dribble comes out :haha:

@Reiko_ctu I feel you on that one! Since about 27 weeks iv had that seriously done feeling now at nearly 35 I feel like a cartoon character dragging themselves along the ground to the finishing line!! So sorry you feel sick bet your girls were happy for a mds tho!

@daniyaaq glad you don't have to concentrate too hard hun. I couldn't homeschool being this pregnant my lot are crazing me with the constant arguing as it is!

As for me has anyone's 3 year olds just randomly turned into a scream monster before? All she does is scream if she wants something, literally can't get a word out of her or any sense into her!! Trying to teach her that she can't just demand my oh take her downstairs every day at 3/4/5 o clock. I had a horrendous dream that Sophia was crying in her Moses basket and I was stuck in pain cos of the section but oh was downstairs and couldn't hear me calling him because Evelyn wouldn't stop screaming. Woke up nearly in tears!! Got family support next week so will mention it to her but if anyone has any ideas in the meantime I'd be greatful xx

@Catmumof4 ollie is 3 and has started to become pretty demanding and starting to tantrum. I try and cut him off early on and tell him shouting won't get him anything. I also use the naught spot. Think we need to be tough with them or they will run us ragged.

My boobs are so tender now especially my nipples ollie keeps catching them and omg. I'm trying to teach him that he will have to be gentle with me as I'm not looking forward to a toddler and c section recovery.

@Reiko_ctu

Oh no hon I hope u feel better soon. And I really hope u won't go to 40 weeks.

@daniyaaq

Put ure feel up hon and chill u have been so busy with the move u definitely deserve that rest.
How's the lockdown situation over there? Are u guys going into ure spring now because we're about to go into autumn.
It's been cool here and cloudy. We was supposed to get a huge heatwave the Last week of August but thankfully it missed us.
Cudnt cope with extreme heat now being this huge lol.

@Catmumof4
I hate that such when u have a uti and u feel like ure bursting to pee and only the tiniest dribble comes out urghhh.
I hope the antibiotics start helping ASAP hon.
Had to lol at ure comment about the cartoon character dragging themselves to the finish line lol. I'm totally feeling u on that.

Didn't sleep well again. Kept needing to pee and my right hip kept playing up.
Been having so many tightenings but they never get regular.
Haven't had to use my contraction app yet which is so weird because at this stage with Tommy i had used it about 3 times already.

Having a mega tightening now it starts at the bottom of my bump and them wraps itself around and I get a back pain.
Wondering if these pains are doing anything?
Probably not.
36+3 today and time seems to be dragging again.
Still need to write names in school uniforms and sow some buttons on my sons blazer but I just feel so tired.
Just sat on sofa now watching pepper pig with Tommy.
Got my nanna and my brother coming over later today because my nanna wants to see me b4 I go in and have baby.

Have to be up at 7:30am tomorrow for my growth scan and consultant appointment.
Itching has flaired up a bit again.
I noticed last night I had swollen feet and ankles but they seem better today. Think it must of been from all the walking on Saturday.

Still very constipated but managed to go today. Poop was hard as rock tmi lol.

Nothing really else to report. Just ticking along and waiting for Saturday.

@Suggerhoney unfortunately still in lockdown, cases not going down so looks like it be a while. We are going into spring. It’s been hot today like 27 degrees Celsius and will be 32 on Thursday. So not up for it, it wasn’t helping my sickness at all.

Still waiting for call about ultrasound, I might give them a ring tomorrow just to make sure didn’t get missed. I’m looking forward to seeing baby, I’m not overly concerned about him being small like they are.

@Catmumof4 ollie is 3 and has started to become pretty demanding and starting to tantrum. I try and cut him off early on and tell him shouting won't get him anything. I also use the naught spot. Think we need to be tough with them or they will run us ragged.

My boobs are so tender now especially my nipples ollie keeps catching them and omg. I'm trying to teach him that he will have to be gentle with me as I'm not looking forward to a toddler and c section recovery.
Yh we have tried naughty step but she will just scream non stop. 2 hrs has been our record so far (this morning) I'm the tough one my Partner gives in far too much to the point I had originally said deal with it yourself but his way has just made it worse so I'm back to being the bad guy again!

@Suggerhoney glad the swelling has gone down, I really need to get the names written in aswell it's just getting the motivation. My left groin is killing again today so so painful! Can't put any pressure on it at all so had to take some morphine for it which I then feel guilty for

@daniyaaq I'm rubbish at remembering people and places your Australia aren't you? I so couldn't handle that heat on top of the pain thank God it is so bleak here. Everyone else keeps saying aw bad weather I just reply thank God lol!!

Does anyone have any experience with changing dates once given? Due to the amount of pain I'm in and the medication they don't want me on I'm hoping next Mon at my consultant appointment she might move my date forward a week? I'm not going to get anxious or worry over it this time but would be amazing to have a week less of this constant shit show that is my pain. Xx

@Suggerhoney unfortunately still in lockdown, cases not going down so looks like it be a while. We are going into spring. It’s been hot today like 27 degrees Celsius and will be 32 on Thursday. So not up for it, it wasn’t helping my sickness at all.

Still waiting for call about ultrasound, I might give them a ring tomorrow just to make sure didn’t get missed. I’m looking forward to seeing baby, I’m not overly concerned about him being small like they are.

Oh no sorry hon that sucks.
Gosh I really cudnt handle 27c think that wud just about kill me lol.
So glad it's so cloudy and cool here. Its chili at night here now too think autumn has already strated but I'm glad about that tbh.
I don't like the heat lol.

@Catmumof4
I'm so glad it's so bleak here as well.
No way cud I handle a heatwave.

The only time I've had my date brought forward was with DD. But it was because I had ICP and pre eclampsia.
U cud always ask i guess and see what they say.
Just tell them u can't cope anymore and wud it be possible to have the section at 37 weeks.
Have u had the steroid shots.

I've just written all the names in the uniforms and sawn the buttons back on my eldest sons blazer.
Feel absolutely tired and no energy but just forced myself to get it done.
Just have dd uniform to hang up in her bedroom then that's it.

House needs cleaning again but will probably do that Thursday. Or depending on what time I get home from the hospital tomorrow I may start doing some Tomorrow and Finish it on Thursday..
Just want it to be Saturday already.

Time is going sooo slow.

Oh no sorry hon that sucks.
Gosh I really cudnt handle 27c think that wud just about kill me lol.
So glad it's so cloudy and cool here. Its chili at night here now too think autumn has already strated but I'm glad about that tbh.
I don't like the heat lol.

@Catmumof4
I'm so glad it's so bleak here as well.
No way cud I handle a heatwave.

The only time I've had my date brought forward was with DD. But it was because I had ICP and pre eclampsia.
U cud always ask i guess and see what they say.
Just tell them u can't cope anymore and wud it be possible to have the section at 37 weeks.
Have u had the steroid shots.

I've just written all the names in the uniforms and sawn the buttons back on my eldest sons blazer.
Feel absolutely tired and no energy but just forced myself to get it done.
Just have dd uniform to hang up in her bedroom then that's it.

House needs cleaning again but will probably do that Thursday. Or depending on what time I get home from the hospital tomorrow I may start doing some Tomorrow and Finish it on Thursday..
Just want it to be Saturday already.

Time is going sooo slow.

it’s count down to baby I bet it feels like it’s dragging. Haha!! I can’t believe you’ll have your little one this Saturday.

it’s count down to baby I bet it feels like it’s dragging. Haha!! I can’t believe you’ll have your little one this Saturday.

It's dragging so much hon.
Yes hopefully hon.
Keeping worrying there gonna end up being too busy and I will be delayed.

I was getting pains yesterday, they was contraction like pains in my lower back, thankfully they fizzled out, but baby's head is so low now, it hurts when he moves his head x

I was getting pains yesterday, they was contraction like pains in my lower back, thankfully they fizzled out, but baby's head is so low now, it hurts when he moves his head x

So glad if fizzled out.
I keep getting contractions as well but they fizzle out and don't get close together.

@Catmumof4 i guess being consistent and firm with her?! They all go through stages of being little monkeys. How are you feeling today? That’s the worst when you are gagging for a wee and literally a drip comes out… that’s me at night.

@topazicatzbet ooooo sore nips! Mine are a tiny bit sensitive but nothing to bad.

@daniyaaq lovely you get to see baby boy again. Did you say your girls were in the smaller side? I’d defo give them a nudge if you haven’t heard about a date.

@Suggerhoney another day closer! You get to see little man again! I’ll give you my weight guess after your scan. It’s insane you are days away from baby time!!!!

@Suggerhoney yh will give it a go! Thank you worst they can do is say no lol

@Mummy2Corban thanks for asking hun I'm in absolute agony today

My lady parts all inside and on the cervix feels so so heavy and the I side of my left hip. I couldn't get downstairs until I took a full 5ml of the oramorph and then it only took the edge off. I'm really worried but don't want to go up again because speculum showed everything was as it should be but it feels like she's dropped like a stone in water I can suddenly breathe again so I don't know really xx

@Catmumof4 yes I’m in in Australia. I don’t mind heat generally but with my alley low BP dizziness and nausea it’s not a good combination.

@Catmumof4 yes I’m in in Australia. I don’t mind heat generally but with my alley low BP dizziness and nausea it’s not a good combination.
You can’t mind the heat if you live in Oz! If you do then you’re living in the wrong place right!?! now us in Vancouver we are used to the rain and if it goes up past 32-33 we are really complaining. And the girls in the Uk too. But with global warming and all it definitely could become more normal - so I’m definitely getting central air conditioning next summer when we renew our mortgage!

You can’t mind the heat if you live in Oz! If you do then you’re living in the wrong place right!?! now us in Vancouver we are used to the rain and if it goes up past 32-33 we are really complaining. And the girls in the Uk too. But with global warming and all it definitely could become more normal - so I’m definitely getting central air conditioning next summer when we renew our mortgage!
Absolutely right. Temps go up to 45c in the middle of summer here. But let them drop below 16 and everyone is complaining about the cold.

Got scan to see Bub tomorrow. I’m really feeling uneasy and unwell. Fingers crossed all is well him.

My sis is still in hospital, her BP is coming down but now her kidneys aren’t functioning well enough. She kinda needs a miracle or baby will come out at 32 weeks on Thursday.

B527929E-2593-404E-902A-64D07C731899.jpeg 9EE6D809-6365-4D6E-87BF-86412A1CCEB9.jpeg 6F8A34F1-9A38-44EE-B037-70B865388473.jpeg Sorted thru all my new baby stuff from storage and not a fan of any of it anymore. So I bought a few newborn things (she better fit in it and still be a girl XD) and I have 1 more thing in mind I’d like to get in a 0-3month size, it’s a cute little daisy print sweatsuit. Also learned I will be getting Covid pay for my whole maternity leave which is more than I make regularly XD just due to the fact I applied before it expires!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->