October/November Conkers 2021***

@daniyaaq im sure all is well with baby boy. Like @Reiko_ctu its usually Mumma that suffers. Let us know how it all goes.

@Reiko_ctu I love both those little outfits! Great news about the covid pay too. Have they said why her kidneys aren’t functioning well? What a worry! It’s good news about her bp but I guess if her kidneys are not working well then she’s still not in a good position. I hope whatever happens all works out ok for both her and baby. What a worry!!!!

So just had my growth scan. Now waiting for consultant.
He is still on 76th centile and 7lbs 1oz.
Not sure if I trust it tho I feel so massive.

Will catch up on the thread soon, but popping in quickly to celebrate before I get the kids off to their first day of school - I am FINALLY 28 weeks today and in the third trimester!! I never thought I’d get here. Time has just been dragging!!!

5B21549F-29E0-41E2-891D-40140D72E0FC.jpeg

@sil yay for third tri. Do you guys find it weird first day of school is Thur or Friday. That would feel so pointless to me.

Reactions: sil
This is really last minute, Father’s Day here is this weekend, since you ladies have had yours what did you do? Something easy simple and cheap ideally.

Will catch up on the thread soon, but popping in quickly to celebrate before I get the kids off to their first day of school - I am FINALLY 28 weeks today and in the third trimester!! I never thought I’d get here. Time has just been dragging!!!

View attachment 1101677

Yay to 3rd tri, your bump is so neat.

Reactions: sil
@Catmumof4 surely they would understand you needing baby delivered a little earlier if your so uncomfortable? Is your consultant this coming Monday?
Yes coming Mon. Still confined to my bedroom atm cos of the pain and joy of joys of caught the kids damn sick bug!!

@Catmumof4 yes I’m in in Australia. I don’t mind heat generally but with my alley low BP dizziness and nausea it’s not a good combination.
Omgosh that must be so horrendous!! It doesn't matter what the weather here most people just moan for the he'll of it! Hope baby's scan goes well tomorrow x

You can’t mind the heat if you live in Oz! If you do then you’re living in the wrong place right!?! now us in Vancouver we are used to the rain and if it goes up past 32-33 we are really complaining. And the girls in the Uk too. But with global warming and all it definitely could become more normal - so I’m definitely getting central air conditioning next summer when we renew our mortgage!
I seriously wish that was an option here! Be worth it for the 2 weeks of heat we get hahaha. They are really cute! Wow that's excellent news about the pay xx

@daniyaaq
I'm sure everything will be perfect with baby hon.
Yikes definitely cudnt cope I that heat. It got to 32c in July here and that was unbearable.
It's so so humid here and I think it's the humidity that makes it so unbearable. When we went to Egypt for our honeymoon it got to 50c but it was a dry heat so more bearable. Pluss we had the luxury of a swimming pool.
Hehe.

@Reiko_ctu
Is ure heat a humid heat too hon? It is here in the UK it gets so sticky and sweaty. I think that's what makes it so unbearable when it gets too hot.

@Catmumof4
Yeah they can only say yes or no. So it won't hurt asking.
Hopefully he/she will agree.
My consultant was totally fine with me going in on Saturday. They just won't do anything b4 37 weeks.

@Mummy2Corban

Scan went well hon.
He's still to my utter surprise on the 76th centile.
I really thought he wud of jumped to 98th but no.

He is 7lb 1oz.

@sil yay! Welcome to the third tri! What a beautiful bump x

@Suggerhoney so I was thinking earlier and I’m torn between 7lb 2oz or 7lb 5oz?! Did the consultant have much to say?

@Catmumof4 well hopefully all goes ok with the consultant. Sorry you’ve got the sick bug! When do your little peeps go back to school? Mine are Monday then Cooper starts reception on the 15th.

BFF7E4C0-CBC8-4A11-B2C8-8F0261EE1F3B.jpeg 9A954C34-19FE-4264-B31D-7C6E351A63EC.jpeg
@sil yay for third tri. Do you guys find it weird first day of school is Thur or Friday. That would feel so pointless to me.

Today is Wednesday here and their first day. It does seem sort of pointless. Then they have Monday and Tuesday off next week for holidays here, so first week is only 3 days and second week is only 3 days! Might as well extend summer.

Here are my boys on their first day. My daughter starts her first day of preschool tomorrow, but she only will be going 2 1/2 hours per day. It seems so quiet here

I packed baby's hospital bag today, got most of mine packed just need to add a few bits, hopefully 3 weeks left this weekend! X

@sil how cute are your boys. Does seem a little pointless having two weeks like that! Ah I hope your little lady enjoys herself. 3 of mine will be back Monday but when no.4 starts school on the 15th I’ll just have my mini man with me until baby! So that will be quiet too.

@playgirl666 exciting stuff!

All 3 of mine go back on Monday, my eldest starts secondary school so she's nervous but excited, my 2nd starts year 6 and my 3rd year 5! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->