October/November Conkers 2021***

@Mummy2Corban
I like those weights can definitely do those weights haha. Hope no bigger.
Consultant just said all set for Saturday.
He did mention my platelets being low but they have been throughout. There at a 25 and i want a epidural on Saturday. Which he said is fine but if my platelets drop lower to 20 then I cant have a epidural but he said that shouldn't happen because they have been around the same the whole pregnancy.

So hopefully I can still have a epidural because I can't do it without. I wanna try with just gas for as long as possible and then get the epidural when things get too much.

@sil
Ahhhh ure boys are so cute hon.
Ours go back on Friday which I think is pointless being just one day then the weekend.

@playgirl666
Awwww so cute hon I love dungarees.
Hope u get ure date soon hon and really hope its on the day u want.

So I'm sat at the table aching like a bitch.
Think I've over done it.
When I got back from hospital me and DH went into our town center to get the kids some trainers.
Then we got back home and I've cleaned my whole kitchen and dinning room. Downstairs loo and the lounge.
Was gonna do it all tomorrow but decided to get all down stairs done and tomorrow I can do the middle and top floor.
Dh will hoover.

Glad I've got all of down stairs done because that really helps save time the upstairs don't take long to do.

But oh my OUTCH lol:jo:

Last edited:
Well my sister is having a c section today, as her BP and kidney function are getting dangerous for her. So by supper time I’ll have a new nephew or niece, in the nicu but all the same. They gave her a choice of induction or c section because baby is doing well, but her BP might not tolerate labour and it might become unsafe. So she chose c section.

Well my sister is having a c section today, as her BP and kidney function are getting dangerous for her. So by supper time I’ll have a new nephew or niece, in the nicu but all the same. They gave her a choice of induction or c section because baby is doing well, but her BP might not tolerate labour and it might become unsafe. So she chose c section.

Oh hon I'm sorry to hear she has to have baby so early hon but these things happen.
There absolutely amazing in the NICU and even tho baby will be in there a long time he/she will be in good hands. She and baby are in my thoughts. <3

I hope they both do great. Keep us updated.

@Reiko_ctu what a worry! Have you been able to speak to your sister? I hope she is ok and that baby is ok too! Be thinking of you all!

@Suggerhoney it seems unlikely that your levels will change by Saturday if they’ve been that way the whole time. I’m sure all will be ok for your epidural. Hopefully your cleaning tomorrow will pass the day quickly! Another day closer to baby!!!!!!!!

Gosh that must be a crazy and scary time! But I hope bub is nicely cooked enough to not have much complications and all is well. Keep us updated! X

@Suggerhoney it seems unlikely that your levels will change by Saturday if they’ve been that way the whole time. I’m sure all will be ok for your epidural. Hopefully your cleaning tomorrow will pass the day quickly! Another day closer to baby!!!!!!!!

Yeah I think it should be ok hon hopefully.
Today had gone so so slow but I'm glad I managed to get all downstairs done.
And tomorrow I can do upstairs done.
And then house will be all done and kids uniforms and everything are all set up ready for school Friday.
So that means all we have to do is get some drinks and snacks to take in with us and I want to have a shower and try and shave the legs and then blow-dry my hair and put some nail polish on my toes. U know a little pamper hehe. Prob do that on Friday early evening so I'm all fresh for induction.
Not that I smell or anything lol:rofl:

Still a few more hours before they take her I think.

She had a good cry this morning but by the time I talked on the phone to her she was ok. The OB said a 32 week baby has very good outcomes as an infant and into childhood development.

Her and her hubby are sitting trying to name the baby atm. I scolded her for not having a name already XD

We are all still sick with cold at our house and I haven’t been able to do anything. House is a disaster and I haven’t gotten dressed. The kids did some schooling on the computer, made cards for their aunt and new cousin, colouring pages, and just general playing. Wish I had some energy to do anything at all!

Yeah I think it should be ok hon hopefully.
Today had gone so so slow but I'm glad I managed to get all downstairs done.
And tomorrow I can do upstairs done.
And then house will be all done and kids uniforms and everything are all set up ready for school Friday.
So that means all we have to do is get some drinks and snacks to take in with us and I want to have a shower and try and shave the legs and then blow-dry my hair and put some nail polish on my toes. U know a little pamper hehe. Prob do that on Friday early evening so I'm all fresh for induction.
Not that I smell or anything lol:rofl:
So nice to get yourself all prepped and pampered for delivery! So excited for you! Hope the induction goes very well.

I haven't popped into this thread for a little while! will have to do some catching up!!
27 weeks now and already so so over it lol!! I think I will be requesting to be induced around 37 weeks, so he should definitely be a November bub.

@Reiko_ctu fingers crossed all goes well for your sister and baby x

I haven't popped into this thread for a little while! will have to do some catching up!!
27 weeks now and already so so over it lol!! I think I will be requesting to be induced around 37 weeks, so he should definitely be a November bub.

@Reiko_ctu fingers crossed all goes well for your sister and baby x
Ugh I so feel you… just absolutely done at this point. The days are dragging. I hope this baby doesn’t decide to stay in till 40 weeks… we can’t request induction unless it’s for medical reasons here.

Oh my you guys, my sister just delivered an almost 5lb 32 week baby girl via section. She is gorgeous and mom and baby are doing well. I’m over the moon and praying baby does well in the next few weeks! So jealous (obviously I don’t want a preemie) her baby is earth side and making me feel all the feels about new babies. And because of Covid we won’t be able to meet her for ages I’m sure :cry:

Oh my you guys, my sister just delivered an almost 5lb 32 week baby girl via section. She is gorgeous and mom and baby are doing well. I’m over the moon and praying baby does well in the next few weeks! So jealous (obviously I don’t want a preemie) her baby is earth side and making me feel all the feels about new babies. And because of Covid we won’t be able to meet her for ages I’m sure :cry:
So glad they are doing well, that is some weight for 32 weeks. Fx baby does amazing and is home before you know it. Hope your sister gets better fast now baby is out. Its bound to feel strange for you as they were due at the same time.

Such good news.I know what you mean about being jealous.

Congratulations on the latest arrival in your family. That is a great weight so I hope baby thrives! X

Had my scan, the technician was so rushed and not very friendly. Couldn’t see the percentile but most of the measurements were 27 or 28 weeks.

@Reiko_ctu congratulations! Hopefully your sister will recover and bubs will be all good too. 5lb at 32 weeks isn’t a bad weight is it. Does suck that you might not be able to meet her for a while though.

I can understand you ladies feeling like time is dragging specially when your not feeling great. For me I’m still in 2 minds because as much as I’m uncomfortable I know this is my last baby and once baby is out I’m done. Plus I kinda like having baby as my own! I don’t have to share right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->