October/November Conkers 2021***

@Reiko_ctu congratulations! Hopefully your sister will recover and bubs will be all good too. 5lb at 32 weeks isn’t a bad weight is it. Does suck that you might not be able to meet her for a while though.

I can understand you ladies feeling like time is dragging specially when your not feeling great. For me I’m still in 2 minds because as much as I’m uncomfortable I know this is my last baby and once baby is out I’m done. Plus I kinda like having baby as my own! I don’t have to share right now!

I know exactly what you mean. I love being pregnant and sad thus will be the last time. I plan to enjoy it as much as possible once ive finished work so the strain won't be as much.

@daniyaaq that’s rubbish your technician was rushed. How does that fair with your girls?
The girls were never more than a week behind on scans and buy smaller weight wise. I’ll have to wait till Tuesday to see the full report and see if they will keep monitoring or what.

I know exactly what you mean. I love being pregnant and sad thus will be the last time. I plan to enjoy it as much as possible once ive finished work so the strain won't be as much.
I’m with you. I really wanna finish work so I don’t have the pressure of that and maybe just maybe I’ll enjoy being pregnant a bit more.

@daniyaaq sorry you e got to wait till Tuesday to find out what’s going on. I guess if he is on the smaller size they will now keep an eye on him.

@topazicatzbet im struggling for sure with sleep and aches and pains but like we’ve said kinda want to hold on to it. Once everyone is back at school it will lessen the load a bit so I won’t be as busy. Not long till you finish!!

Oh my you guys, my sister just delivered an almost 5lb 32 week baby girl via section. She is gorgeous and mom and baby are doing well. I’m over the moon and praying baby does well in the next few weeks! So jealous (obviously I don’t want a preemie) her baby is earth side and making me feel all the feels about new babies. And because of Covid we won’t be able to meet her for ages I’m sure :cry:
Wow what a great weight for 32 weeks. Hopefully she won't be in nicu too long

@daniyaaq sorry you e got to wait till Tuesday to find out what’s going on. I guess if he is on the smaller size they will now keep an eye on him.
Tuesday will be here soon. I find weekends tend to go by super quickly, Monday is typically Court day so that always flies by.

Wooo hoooo I got my induction date this morning. To go in on the 2nd Oct (36.6) for a balloon induction, booked into labour ward for the following morning to have my waters broke. However will have a cervix exam on the thurs before and if I’m dilated enough they will skip the balloon on the 2nd and just take me in the 3rd to break waters. Feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Just 4 weeks and 2 days to go xxx

@daniyaaq ah that’s not to bad then.

@Weemcb26 yay for your induction date! 4 weeks isn’t to bad to wait! Sounds like you’ve a firm plan in place. How much do you have to be dilated to skip the balloon?

@Mummy2Corban 2cms I think, enough just that they can break the waters. So far he’s head down but I don’t think he’s been engaged at all yet so would be surprised if I’m still high and closed. Still getting ctgs every week and scan every 2 weeks to keep an eye on him which will hopefully help the time go faster. 4 weeks still seems ages away but deffo feels better than just not knowing or a potential of living like this another 7+ weeks. HG has well and truly kicked my butt this time not to mention the reduced movements so nice to have a end in sight xx

@Weemcb26 well hopefully you won’t need the balloon but I guess it’s only a day if you do. With all that youve been going through it must be good knowing you’ve just got to hold on for 4 weeks.

Aw some of you ladies have the most positive view on pregnancy and I’m so happy for you. Really enjoy the last few weeks of baby being inside. I know there is always that twinge once they’re out of wishing they were back inside for a bit, missing the connection a bit. But I will be glad to be done this last pregnancy haha.

@daniyaaq are you thinking that there is any specific reason he’s a bit behind? Not as much nutrition from the Hg or have they looked at your placenta and cords and maybe there’s something up there? I think as long as he’s developing correctly that’s ok if he’s small… like birthing a 5-6 lb baby at 38 weeks should still be healthy as a 7-8 lb baby!

@Reiko_ctu i think the build up to baby and the excitement of wandering what they will look like etc helps keep me going! It’s just such a lovely feeling! I know lots of ladies that just want baby here and I much as I do I don’t! Hahaha! I can’t wait to start hearing birth stories and seeing baby pictures on this thread!!!!

Yes we will have Sugger shortly and then is it @Catmumof4 next? And unless you go over you’ll be after that I think @Mummy2Corban. At this rate I will be one of the last. Dani will probably go before me since her babies are usually early. I’m thinking Oct 20-25ish mine will come. @topazicatzbet you're getting a date for an induction or section aren’t you? Or am I wrong with that? I hate being one of the last tbh, once everyone is done having their babies they don’t have time for the forum and then you don’t get to announce to anyone XD. But I understand. Better to be off your phone than on it in early days and bond with baby. Helps with bonding hormones to not have a screen in the way when with baby!!

@playgirl666 is being induced end of September if I’m remembering right? And @Weemcb26 now have an induction date of 2/3rd October? I’ll be shocked if this baby arrives before the 4th. I know what you mean though once babies are born people don’t update as much

@Reiko_ctu yes I should get a section date but don't think I will get it for a few weeks yet. I'm working on the week of the 18th most likely. I know I have a phone call with consultant at 34 weeks but I doubt they will give me a date then. I'm guessing it will be a phone call or actual appointment after 36 weeks.

I ll still be staying around I like to surf while bfing so will cheer you on.

@Reiko_ctu
Oh wow hon 5lbs at 32 weeks that's amazing. Hopefully baby won't have to stay in NICU for very long. Can u congratule ure sister from me hon and also congratulations to you to on becoming a aunty.
Thank you for keeping is posted.

@Weemcb26
Yay for a date hon. How exciting.

Sorry I've not been on all day. I've been so busy. Finished all the housework and cooked a nice dinner. Washed all that up and dried it up and put it alway.

So the house is completely clean and tidy now from top to bottom. I'm pooped lol.

DH did do the hoovering tho which helped.
Sat here now watching Emma Willis delivering babies.
Getting myself prepared hahaha.

Had a very strange moment this evening and got really emotional and just wanted to burst into tears no idea why.
Feel fine now.
Acid reflux has been a bitch all day today even tho I took the meds for it.
Think I'm in for a long night.

But supper glad everything is done. Have wrote a little list of snacks and drinks I wud like so then it I can't be bothered to go to the shop Tomorrow DH can go alone and no what to get lol.
Think I definitely need a chill out day Tomorrow and kids will be all at school so will be nice. Will only be me DH and Tommy.
I do need to have a shower tomorrow and sort my hair out and paint my toenails.
Will probably do that tomorrow early evening and hopefully it will help me sleep tomorrow night.
I wud leave the shower untill Saturday but they cud call me as early as 8am and I don't really want to be up earlier than that.
Just worried I'm going to be up early and will have to wait all day for the call.
Really hope not I'm really hoping I will get a early call to go in.

I did another bump shot today and I think I'm huggge. No way is this baby just 7lns 1oz. I don't believe that scan one bit. I still think he will be 8lbs.

Have put a photo of me at this stage with Tommy next to each other to see what u all think.
Thing is Tommy was engaged from 35 weeks and this baby is not engaged.
I've has zero signs of labour. No plug no nothing.
I know if I wasn't being induced I wud be going 40 weeks.

So here is me with Tommy at 36+4 weeks (remember he was engaged)
And next to it is me with this baby today at 36+5 weeks. (Not engaged)
IMG_20210902_195159.jpg

And a few more I took today

20210902_193611.jpg 20210902_193306.jpg 20210902_193247.jpg

7lbs 1oz my arse.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly