October/November Conkers 2021***

Thank you for the welcome :)

I’m still having a lot of cramps and CM so that’s always fun, hoping if I make it to 7 weeks I can book a private scan but seems so far away

Hope everyone doing ok

So managed to get through to EPU. I’m booked in tomorrow 11am but to go A&E today if I feel it’s getting worse.

today I can’t stop being sick, I haven’t moved from bed since taking dd to school and even that was job to keep things down

So managed to get through to EPU. I’m booked in tomorrow 11am but to go A&E today if I feel it’s getting worse.

today I can’t stop being sick, I haven’t moved from bed since taking dd to school and even that was job to keep things down
Sorry your feeling so rough! But also really glad they are seeing you tomorrow. Hope you are ok xx

Reactions: ciz
@ciz I’m glad you got in for tomorrow. How are things today? I have a pocket full of mints/suck sweets to help on the school runs. I really don’t wanna puke on the school run.... can you imagine!!! Hopefully all is ok lovely x

Hope your ok, glad they manage to book you in quick

thanks ladies :hugs:

@ciz I’m glad you got in for tomorrow. How are things today? I have a pocket full of mints/suck sweets to help on the school runs. I really don’t wanna puke on the school run.... can you imagine!!! Hopefully all is ok lovely x

I’m still having the odd sharp pain but at least it’s not gotten worse just the morning sickness has really kicked up a notch today :sick:.

@ciz I’m sorry it’s turned up a notch! I wish I had words of wisdom for morning sickness but I feel like one thing works one day and then it fails the next!

my day was going alright now I’ve just been sick... luckily DH got home so his done the school run. Got 20 minutes to feel sorry for myself in silence before the pack of wolves come home! Hehe

@ciz I’m sorry it’s turned up a notch! I wish I had words of wisdom for morning sickness but I feel like one thing works one day and then it fails the next!

my day was going alright now I’ve just been sick... luckily DH got home so his done the school run. Got 20 minutes to feel sorry for myself in silence before the pack of wolves come home! Hehe

aww it’s ok lovely, I’m no stranger to morning sickness and agree it varies day to day how to handle it glad you got 20mins of peace does make the world of difference

Hello ladies

So scan was good. Neutral fold measuring normol and she also checked babies nose as app downs babies have flat noses.
She said all looks good and we may no the gender. It's not 100% because it's still early buy she was a top tech and the manager and she showed us the nub and I have a photo of it and well I will let u all guess.

Cud be a problem with the bloods because I've had a liver transplant, but they rang the lad in London and they said as it was 10 years ago it should hopefully be OK.

10 working days from tomorrow for results.
We cud of found out gender 100% with the bloods but we said no.
We would rather wait for the gender scan.

Just hope It comes back baby is OK.
So here is the nub photo received_1185771991882004.jpeg
It's that little thing sticking right up hehe.

And some more pics of baby
received_947648512442172.jpeg received_276807220601119.jpeg

Baby was very active and was doing lots of summersaoults supper fast was funny.

@Penguin20
Hello and welcome.
Congratulations.

@ciz
Awww man I'm sorry ure in pain. Glad u have a scan booked for tomorrow hon and I pray baby is in the right place and u get to see a little HB. Will be thinking of you.

@daniyaaq
So sorry ure at a funeral.

@loeylo
I'm so sorry u have a tough decision to make hon.
I do know when I was pregnant with DS there were a few ladies that had ectopics n
B4 and lost the tube but still went on to have a healthy baby .
This is so hard and I'm so sorry ure going through this sweet. Big hugs :flow:

@Suggerhoney sounds like the scan went well. Hopefully the bloods will come back all good. I googled it and that looks like a boy nub?? I think boy anyway! Eek x

Thank you ladies.
Yes that's what the lady said. She she thinks it's a boy.
Hopefully get good blood test results and then I can get excited for gender scan

With morning sickness kicking in I had resolved to tell my manager about pregnancy so I can make some formal arrangements to work from home and stuff.
Then today I find out from a co worker she’s been trying for some time now to get pregnant. Now I’m just feeling a bit unsure of how the conversation will go.

@Suggerhoney ive got all crossed for those results!

@daniyaaq its obviously a bit of a difficult situation but I guess if she’s never spoken directly to you about her situation then at the end of the day she is your boss and her personal life shouldn’t interfere with work?! So I say speak to her. If your going to be able to do your job better from home with the sickness then it’s what makes sense. I know it’s hard when someone is trying and you fall pregnant but it’s ok for you to be pregnant. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->