October/November Conkers 2021***

@Catmumof4 scraggly…. Hahaha! She sounds like a good weight. Specially if you get your section a little earlier then she should be okies x

Hello ladies

sorry been a busy week and been trying to catch up with the thread,

@Suggerhoney How exciting that tomorrow’s the day, I hope all goes well for you and can’t wait to see baby pictures

@Catmumof4 Sorry you been poorly this week, glad your feeling better and sounds like a good weight

@Reiko_ctu Congrats on becoming an auntie, hope your sister and baby doing well, very good weight for 32 weeks so hopefully not to long in hospital

AFM - feel like I’m so behind you ladies, your all close to popping out babies and I got till end of November, 28 weeks on Sunday so excited to get this far as was in hospital this week with reduced movements.. was so scared but luckily everything was ok.. think he might of changed positions that’s why he went quiet , actually brought a couple baby items this week still so much to do.. hope you ladies have a good relaxing weekend

Hey @Penguin20 always lovely to hear from you. It’s super exciting to start buying stuff for baby. 3rd tri! Yay to that right! Sorry you had some reduced movements but glad all was ok! These babies do like to worry us!

@Suggerhoney hows your day been????

@Mummy2Corban It was her first day she came back loving school but deciding she doesn't like her siblings jeez the attitude :haha: it's a good weight so I'm happy with that! How was you day hun?

@Penguin20 only popping now because we r early your really not that far behind at all hun! Sorry you had the reduced movements but glad your reassured. How have you been feeling? Wahoo for third tri!!

@Suggerhoney good luck for tomorrow babe hope u had a good Fay today!

I think I must be catching up on sleep I woke up at 7.15 back in bed for 11 and then didn't wake up until 4.30 and back in bed now! Woops Lol!! Feeling loads better tho!! X

Hi ladies.
I'm sorry I've not been on all day. I didn't sleep hardly at all last night because my acid reflux was so bad and i cudnt stop peeing. So I ended up coming down stairs at 5am and I fell asleep on the sofa at around 8am ish and I've been asleep today until 2pm.
Still feeling really tired now.
But managed to have a shower and do my hair.
I did a face mask and a foot treatment to make my feet nice and soft ready for those very ssxy stockings they make u wear lol.
I can't stand how they feel against really dry feet it kind of gives me that nails down a chalkboard feeling.
So wanted to make sure there nice and soft.
Painted my toenails blue for boy and put glitter on top and did my finger nails with just the glitter.
So all ready for baby now.
Dh went to the shop and got our drinks and snacks and I've added a few more bits to the hospital bags.
Now sat watching a movie then gonna head for bed.
Very tired so hopefully will sleep tonight.

Just hope there not busy up that hospital and won't get loads of womon in labour or emergencies.
Really hope were not left all day waiting.
I really want to go in early
Buy we shall see.

Will try and keep u all posted as much as I can.

@Catmumof4 thats great she had a good day! Not so great about the attitude! Mine can be awful to each other sometimes! Drives me crazy. Had the MIL over today and eldest DS has a friend over to stay. Feeling tired but ok thanks love! You clearly needed a good snooze.

@Suggerhoney the reflux sucks! Must be a nightmare on top of just the normal pregnancy waking during the night. Glad you got to catch up a little today though. Sounds like you’ve had a lovely little pamper session too! Liking the blue toes.I have everything crossed that you’ll get in early and it will all work out ok. Please keep us posted when you can lovely! I know it’s gonna be a crazy busy day for you. Hoping you get a good rest tonight too! Big hugs xx

Awwww thank you ladies. So touched with all these lovely messages.
Will definitely try and keep u all posted. Gonna go bed soon and hopefully will sleep.
Much love to you all <3

Catching up!!!!! We’ve been in the process of selling our home. We close next week but still don’t have a home bought or a rental secured! There’s nothing available here. Definitely a sellers market. Hoping we can be settled SOMEWHERE before baby comes. I hit 29 weeks today.

Truly can’t believe how far along everyone is! We have babies due this month . Just wow!

Thank you ladies.
Slept OK ish.
It's 07:25am.
Not long woke up. Hopefully get a call to go in soon. Wud love a 8am call but can't see that happening. Hope they don't leave me waiting too long [-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->