October/November Conkers 2021***

@Catmumof4 luckily I landed on my hands and knees so think bump was ok, just hurt my leg. I’m sorry you been sitting by the phone all day for nothing and now have to wait all weekend.. I don’t get some
People need to be rude it’s a stressful time as it is for you.. hope your ok

@Reiko_ctu My DD is and always has been a terrible sleep.. she such a night owl.. don’t get me wrong she turning 6 and we do have good nights much more often but we still get the bad ones lol, hoping this little man will be more content.

@topazicatzbet Santa cruise sound so exciting, I love doing Christmassy things with my DD especially when it involves Santa

@Mummy2Corban hope all went ok at midwife

OMG I GOT MY DATE!!! I just got a call at 9pm! So the 16th!!!! Got to have steroids Sun and then Mon have second steroids, bloods and covid swab then isolate until the day!!!! Omg I'm so excited!!!

OMG I GOT MY DATE!!! I just got a call at 9pm! So the 16th!!!! Got to have steroids Sun and then Mon have second steroids, bloods and covid swab then isolate until the day!!!! Omg I'm so excited!!!
Yay so glad you got your date and can now focus on relaxing.

Yay so glad you got your date and can now focus on relaxing.
Thank u hun I'm so excited/nervous lol!! Off on one of our random travels tomorrow- bull ring in Birmingham Disney cafe, disney store and Disney section in Primark. Will be in heaven and got to get 2 bits I forgot from my bag x

Thank yooouuu rented a wheelchair so having my last day out today im very excited! Pain was soòoo bad last night. I had a bath that made things worse surprisingly which sucks.

@Suggerhoney hoping your just quiet because of all the baby snuggles!!

After iv had Sophia I will be on fb more then here if u still haven't joined please add me I'm catx thurlow and I will add you to the group!!! Xx

@topazicatzbet littke monkey still bring breech! You thought he would be though didn’t you? Hopefully your consultant will give you a date on Monday. I really want to book a Santa visit soon as I’m sure things will get booked up quickly!!!!

@Reiko_ctu you would think she would be the best sleeper but you never know! I’d say my no.3 was my worst but now sleeps like a log! My no.5 still has nights when he doesn’t sleep through!

@Catmumof4 yes Mumma!!!! You got a date…. Less than a week! How exciting is that? Did you say you usually stay in a few days after too? I’m loving that your getting out on an adventure today! Sounds like a whole lot of Disney! Haha! Have a super lovely day xx

So when I was waiting for the midwife I got some real strong kicks from little man. I voiced my worry and the midwife said if your worried/concerned then to call up and go in. His been active all night and is now so I’m unsure why he was quiet yesterday?! All was ok with the midwife he is ROP and head down but not engaged one bit. I’m sure I’m going to go MLBU as the midwife said you trust your body after 5 babies so do what I feel like I need to and if the drs are right and I do bleed then the midwives are all trained and delivery suite/theatre is literally down the corridor if I had problems. I’m really wanting a relaxed atmosphere and not to be on delivery suite so I think midwife led is the way. His measuring36 weeks so looks like an 8lber at birth like my others. See the midwife again in 2 weeks!

@topazicatzbet littke monkey still bring breech! You thought he would be though didn’t you? Hopefully your consultant will give you a date on Monday. I really want to book a Santa visit soon as I’m sure things will get booked up quickly!!!!

@Reiko_ctu you would think she would be the best sleeper but you never know! I’d say my no.3 was my worst but now sleeps like a log! My no.5 still has nights when he doesn’t sleep through!

Yep I was pretty sure he was still breech from where I found the hb with my doppler. She originally said he was head down and 3/5th engaged which shocked me. Then she got the doppler out and agreed with me he is breech.

I was planning on booking the light railway santa but its been booked up for weeks so I ve been waiting for them to release the dates at a farm that has a train ride too but they have changed it this year and its just a santa grotto so managed to find this river cruise that sounds good.

Glad your little monkey woke up and is moving well.

@topazicatzbet the midwife thought this one was breech for a brief moment! But she has this little tiny scanner thing and she used it and baby is defo head down. Well I guess your were prepared for him to still be breech.

The river cruise with Santa sounds lovely! A little bit different to the usual Santa’s grotto. We have a train something similar to the polar express but it’s usually booked up extremely quick. I defo need to have a look and see what’s on though.

@Mummy2Corban great news about baby perking up for you… those quiet days can be disconcerting!! And about the midwife led unit. That’s so great. I hope you have a lovely birth. Not long now till your due date!! Have fun getting all ready for baby this week!! I want to but I know my big girls will jump in the crib and baby bouncer if I put them up too early so I’ll wait till I’m closer to your stage too XD. I did all the clothes already and have a big bag for the thrift store - I’ve accumulated way too much after 3 girl babies! Especially because 2 of them were summer babies so they’re the wrong season!!

@Reiko_ctu its the first time with this baby that I’ve had a quiet day since he became a proper little dancer. Hopefully we will get through the next few weeks with him dancing and not being quiet. DD2 helped me put up the next to me crib. DH hasn’t been back from work for long so I’ll get him to go into the loft tomorrow. It’s amazing how many clothes and stuff you end up keeping! Always a shame when the seasons don’t match. My girls were different seasons. Just looking at all the teeny clothes makes me feel so gooey!

I have had a sharp stitch like pain under my bump all day, think its round ligament x

@Reiko_ctu its the first time with this baby that I’ve had a quiet day since he became a proper little dancer. Hopefully we will get through the next few weeks with him dancing and not being quiet. DD2 helped me put up the next to me crib. DH hasn’t been back from work for long so I’ll get him to go into the loft tomorrow. It’s amazing how many clothes and stuff you end up keeping! Always a shame when the seasons don’t match. My girls were different seasons. Just looking at all the teeny clothes makes me feel so gooey!
My 3 year old is going gaga over the little clothes we washed. “Oh mummy this is sooo pretty, we have to keep it! I just love this and that” haha.

I absolutely cannot wait to have a little bub to fill out those clothes!!

Hey all @playgirl666 Sorry about the pain! We are all struggling this time round! Get better soon hun!

@Reiko_ctu my kids would just jump on everything aswell it's such a pain!!! On the bright side I did manage to do my hospital bag! I had got everything and it was all in the general vicinity of the bag but not in it :haha: and washed all the car seat covers! I think I'm ready now lol!

@Mummy2Corban it wasn't the best day out if I'm honest, it was ok but I was in a lot of pain, there were thousands of people every where and turns out I'm far too independent for being pushed in a wheelchair

4 days to go!!!! Can't wait. Got to go have my first set of steroids today ouchy!!! See my nan who is sadly waiting away and I'm so heartbroken. It's going to be so so sad seeing her like That!! And round the corner from me is a baby and toddler table top sale! Hope you all have fantastic day aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->