October/November Conkers 2021***

@Catmumof4 sorry it wasn’t the best day but I guess at least you got out. Hospital bag all packed!!!!!! Exciting! Where abouts do they give you the steroid injection? Table top sale sounds good!

I’m sorry to hear about your nan. It’s never easy seeing someone like that. Big hugs to you xx

@Catmumof4 sorry it wasn’t the best day but I guess at least you got out. Hospital bag all packed!!!!!! Exciting! Where abouts do they give you the steroid injection? Table top sale sounds good!

I’m sorry to hear about your nan. It’s never easy seeing someone like that. Big hugs to you xx
Steroid is at the top of the thigh/bum and hurts so bad it's awful, yh glad it's done now bag is always one of them things I wonder if I have anything!! My nan was so frail and I kissed her cheek when I left said the usual love u nana, she sat back in her comfy chair sighed and said I love you too dear don't ever forget that :cry: omg it took everything I had to get out the house without crying but my grandad saw, luckily he don't do emotions so i could compose myself before facing the kids. Table top sale was good got lots bits for Evelyn so that was a win. Hope your ok x

Here's 35 week bump :)
@Catmumof4 thank u for the well wishes, hope ur OK? I bet ur getting really excited now! Xx

View attachment 1102107
I am really excited but the days are seeming to drag even tho I'm keeping busy! Hope your feeling better today

Been cramping with BH for last 4 hours. Not close together and definitely under a minute. As much as I feel done with pregnancy I really hope this isn’t doing too much to my cervix, still wee bit early for Bub.

Been cramping with BH for last 4 hours. Not close together and definitely under a minute. As much as I feel done with pregnancy I really hope this isn’t doing too much to my cervix, still wee bit early for Bub.

Hope it is just bh. Have you been drinking plenty. I know the other week I had a bad do with bh and it was cos I hadn't drunk enough and been really active.

I'm starting to get really uncomfortable now. My hips and back are preventing me from sleeping and now my feet are swollen. (BP and pee all fine on fri). Hopefully just 5 more weeks to go.

@Catmumof4 that sounds painful! Not pleasant but I guess needs must hey! So you’ll have another tomorrow and then go into isolation until the big day???

so sorry about your nan. It’s really awful seeing someone like that. Big hugs lovely.

@daniyaaq hows things now?? Do they check your cervix at your appointments?

@topazicatzbet im feeling you in that. I feel like such a granny getting up and down. I also think baby must lay on a nerve at times as I get awful painful shooting pains usually down my leg when I’m walking???

that Halloween pumpkin suit is the cutest!!!! Another thing I need to think about! Getting Halloween outfits!!!! Haha! Add it to the ever growing list!!!!

I agree… so ready to be done but need to keep bub in for a few weeks longer for the best health. My sister was a l&d nurse for years before peds and she said most of the time, a 39 week baby is really optimal. Even 37/38 are not as good as feeding and can be more difficult babies. But I’m hoping for 38 weeks this time… I’m on a 5 week countdown to eviction here!! Are your BH painful? Maybe they’re real? I can’t do anything without getting Bh now, I’m having them about 20-30 times a day. Anytime I go to the bathroom, sweep, turn over in bed… I honestly don’t remember this from
My others. Uterus is in full practice mode.

Hope it is just bh. Have you been drinking plenty. I know the other week I had a bad do with bh and it was cos I hadn't drunk enough and been really active.

I'm starting to get really uncomfortable now. My hips and back are preventing me from sleeping and now my feet are swollen. (BP and pee all fine on fri). Hopefully just 5 more weeks to go.
How much longer at work for you?

@Reiko_ctu how is your sister and niece? BH sound rubbish. I just get aches and pains and like I guess a pulled muscle feeling. My bump doesn’t go hard so I don’t think I have BH. 5 weeks! Did you say your booked in for a sweep?

They got really painful and close but then stopped after about 2 hours of me posting that. I then tried very hard to fall asleep which I did only woke a few times in night and still having BH. Will see how I go this morning.
@Mummy2Corban we don’t get cervical checks unless there’s a reason to. Might ask for one at my next appointment next week, assuming I don’t get anything else in between.

Hey everyone @Reiko_ctu and @daniyaaq so sorry your in pain!! Seems to be a lot going round atm!!

@Mummy2Corban it is hard but I k ow it's part of life in preying she holds on until she can meet Sophia!! Then she will have met them all.

Tomorrow I have to take my daughter for a taster session 9-10.30 then go for the second steroid and all the pre op bits at 11, then two of the kittens are going to their home and I have to grab a few groceries then my partner take me home and that's it, I will be isolating until Thurs when she gets here!!! I have to stay in a min of 72 hrs to check for withdrawal from the meds I'm on, partner won't be able to come up much because of the kids but I don't mind much because it's just me and Sophia time. Lol. Xx

@topazicatzbet oh yeah! Roll on maternity leave!

@daniyaaq that sounds real uncomfortable! Hopefully it isn’t actually doing anything. Let us know how you feel later.

@Catmumof4 yes this is true it’s part of life but it’s not easy seeing someone you love like that. Will be lovely if she hangs on to meet Sophia. Sounds like you have a busy morning! Then the countdown really begins. Do you have a set time to go in or do you have to call up that morning? Ahhhh your kittens! Have they all got new homes?

@topazicatzbet oh yeah! Roll on maternity leave!

@daniyaaq that sounds real uncomfortable! Hopefully it isn’t actually doing anything. Let us know how you feel later.

@Catmumof4 yes this is true it’s part of life but it’s not easy seeing someone you love like that. Will be lovely if she hangs on to meet Sophia. Sounds like you have a busy morning! Then the countdown really begins. Do you have a set time to go in or do you have to call up that morning? Ahhhh your kittens! Have they all got new homes?
Because of the way this appointment and cesarean has been set up it is definitely on Thurs what time is the question. We were told to be there for 7.30 so my Partner could get in his scrubs ready, we have already decided to be ready for a really long wait because I'm sure there will be other people more important then me there, we bought puzzle books and my partner has snacks. It would be amazing if I was first at 9am and then have all day in our own little bubble!!!

Give me some ideas for things to do the and wed!!! I'm going to be clock watching I just know it!!! Xx

Because of the way this appointment and cesarean has been set up it is definitely on Thurs what time is the question. We were told to be there for 7.30 so my Partner could get in his scrubs ready, we have already decided to be ready for a really long wait because I'm sure there will be other people more important then me there, we bought puzzle books and my partner has snacks. It would be amazing if I was first at 9am and then have all day in our own little bubble!!!

Give me some ideas for things to do the and wed!!! I'm going to be clock watching I just know it!!! Xx

the night before is always so tricky. Back in non Covid times I went to cinema the night before my induction, came home and watched more movies before sleeping

@Mummy2Corban see my bump does go absolutely rock hard, just the bottom half. It’s so yucky lol. I spoke to my midwife at the last appt and she said they would definitely give me a sweep after 38 weeks so I have an appt booked for 38+1! That’s what I’m counting down to of course. If it doesn’t work then I’ll count down to the next weeks appt and sweep XD. I just really feel with all my complications this pregnancy that the baby will just be ready to come out and if we do things to get it started she’ll come. I’ve never had a more difficult third trimester of pregnancy. My body feels incredibly unhealthy and I think it will know to get baby out sooner than later. With all my BH sometime I worry I might go premature but no other reason to think that otherwise.

@daniyaaq hope yours calm down for the next few weeks so they don’t affect the cervix too much. Most of the time they don’t till close to the end but with your situation I’d be wondering.

If I knew I was going the next day I’d go get a massage and pedicure, do something fun like bake and make a welcome baby banner with my kids, and then rest as much as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->