October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney How r u doing hun??

Some great suggestions there!!!

@Mummy2Corban Wahoo you made it happy full term!!!

3 more sleeps to go. It's 5am here and I just can't sleep I keep thinking about her lol xx

Spoke with consultant. Confirmed c section at 39 weeks. Unfortunately she didn't have access to the booking system so I will get a letter with date soon through post. But somewhere between 18th and 22nd. Fx it doesn't take long she seemed to think I should have it by next week.

@Mummy2Corban happy full term :)

@topazicatzbet hopefully get your date very quick so you can start the countdown

hope everyone doing ok, I’m having that achey/tired feeling shit day and I have to work so that sucks but I’m 29+1 soo happy to be nearly 30 weeks :)

@topazicatzbet that’s exciting you have some what of an idea of eviction day.

@Penguin20 how long till you go on leave.

i was looking forward to starting raspberry leaf tea at 32 weeks but then read I probably shouldn’t because I’m high risk for pre term labour. That’s taken some fun out of my countdowns.

i was looking forward to starting raspberry leaf tea at 32 weeks but then read I probably shouldn’t because I’m high risk for pre term labour. That’s taken some fun out of my countdowns.

Around 8 weeks :( so still a lot of work time left, feels so long away, and that’s a shame ruining your countdown.. it’s the little things that get us through lol

@Reiko_ctu lets hope that your 38 week sweep kicks things off! It’s been a long road for you!

@Catmumof4 I think it’s best going in thinking you’ll be waiting for ages so then if you do it’s not as disappointing! And if you get in early then that’s amazing! I can’t believe it’s happening within days!

@topazicatzbet rubbish your consultant couldn’t access the system but fingers crossed you’ll get a letter very soon! Not much longer lovely!

@daniyaaq shame about the raspberry leaf tea but I guess it’s not worth doing. I was meant to get some but haven’t yet.

@Penguin20 yay to nearly being 30 weeks! Sorry your not feeling it today.

thanks ladies! Can’t believe I’m now classed as full term! The days seem to drag but then the weeks have flown by. Doesn’t seem like yesterday that we told the babies we were having a baby! I had my hair done today which was lovely. Feeling so tired and achey…. Bring on the next few weeks!!!! Hahahaha!

@Mummy2Corban What did u do to your hair? I still have mega bump envy!!

As for me today I had my pre op. Mrsa swabs, covid test, bloods taken, a ctg due to rfm, an ecg because chest pain when I take my meds and all the info. I have to be on the ward for 7am with my partner on Thurs good job really because I'm going to be awake at stupid o'clock pacing Lol! I'm so impatient lol x

Yeah if you’re already contracting a lot your uterus doesn’t need too much prepping I don’t think :/

@Catmumof4 i had highlights and a trim. Sounds like you’ve had a busy old day!!! I’d be impatient too! I’d feel much better being at hospital as id feel closer to it all happening. Fingers crossed they get you in nice and early! I can’t believe baby no.2 is gonna be here so soon!

@Reiko_ctu I fully expect to waiting the whole 3 weeks… and maybe a little extra?!? But who knows!

Hey Mummas!

Just popping in to say hi ive been completely absent off this forum since not long after we all got our BFP. I think i updated around 15 weeks when we found out we we were having our third baby girl. How is everyone going? I feel like it all gone pretty fast now its getting scary and real leading up to labour i cant believe we are almost there! Has anyone had their babies early? xxx

Hey Mummas!

Just popping in to say hi ive been completely absent off this forum since not long after we all got our BFP. I think i updated around 15 weeks when we found out we we were having our third baby girl. How is everyone going? I feel like it all gone pretty fast now its getting scary and real leading up to labour i cant believe we are almost there! Has anyone had their babies early? xxx
Hi mama, good to hear from you. We’re just here waiting, third tri always seems to drag.

@ShanandBoc hey! Good to hear from you! How’s everything been going for you? @Suggerhoney had her baby and @Catmumof4 is having her baby on Thursday! I think @playgirl666 is next to be induced??

I feel like time has dragged but also flown by! Haha! I can’t believe I’ve only 3 weeks left! Have you got a name for baby girl?

Hi mama, good to hear from you. We’re just here waiting, third tri always seems to drag.
Oh you are only a day ahead of me. This last stretch will probably drag you are right. How are you feeling? Im getting bad round ligament pain and back and hip pain. Some days im good but others its so painful. Hang in there mumma! xx

@ShanandBoc hey! Good to hear from you! How’s everything been going for you? @Suggerhoney had her baby and @Catmumof4 is having her baby on Thursday! I think @playgirl666 is next to be induced??

I feel like time has dragged but also flown by! Haha! I can’t believe I’ve only 3 weeks left! Have you got a name for baby girl?
Hi :) Do you know what you are having? Any day for you now really. A walking time bomb lol. Im generally pretty good just back and hip pain and the round ligament pain isnt fun some days. Oh and the lightning crotch has started too. Yay!!

Yes we have decided on Theia (pronounced thay -ah) We like a little more unusual names :) How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->