October/November Conkers 2021***

Ladies Im worried. I tested this morning to check on progression. I said I was only testing every 48hrs and now Im worried my test hasnt progress :(
Can you guys take a look and give me your opinions? Its ok if you guys dont see progression

14EF5754-33A9-4DFC-9BA6-8B64A7E19B15.jpeg

Once my test got that dark, the 48 hour after was pretty much the same and i panicked too. But i am still ticking away nicely now at 6 weeks and mine was the same as this. It is definitely not lighter, and i think thats the main thing! So aslong as the line doesnt start fading away, its still looking just fine :) x

Hey ladies had my scan. Everything is fine pregnancy is in the right place. Measuring alittle behind but only couple days so not worried. They’re stumped as to what is causing this sharp pain. But for now I can relax alittle B8318774-363A-48EB-9C52-F12A1DF641D2.jpeg

Hey ladies had my scan. Everything is fine pregnancy is in the right place. Measuring alittle behind but only couple days so not worried. They’re stumped as to what is causing this sharp pain. But for now I can relax alittle View attachment 1096478
That is just the best news ever. You must be so relieved

Reactions: ciz
Hey ladies had my scan. Everything is fine pregnancy is in the right place. Measuring alittle behind but only couple days so not worried. They’re stumped as to what is causing this sharp pain. But for now I can relax alittle View attachment 1096478

Yay I’m glad everything went ok

Once my test got that dark, the 48 hour after was pretty much the same and i panicked too. But i am still ticking away nicely now at 6 weeks and mine was the same as this. It is definitely not lighter, and i think thats the main thing! So aslong as the line doesnt start fading away, its still looking just fine :) x
Thank you for replying

@JJB2 i would say there is a small amount of progression on your test. I only done two frers this time round a few days apart and they didn’t show much difference. I know it’s hard not to worry but I’ve all crossed for you.

@ciz I’m glad all is well with bubba. Hopefully just some good old stretching pains or something simple like that. Yay!!!!

I'm 8 weeks and have had awful cramps since last night. Nausea and sore boobs still here though. Anyone else going/gone through the same thing?

I'm assuming it's normal stretching but jeez its sore!

@sadeyedlady well I’ve been having cramps.... sometimes quite painful for longish amounts of time?! I’m hoping it’s just one of those things and nothing bad seeing as I’m still puking and having other good signs. I wish I’d got my arse in gear and sorted an early scan so I can get the niggle of a molar out of my head.

It’s so hard to enjoy this first bit isn’t it.... so many worries xx

@sadeyedlady my scan is on the 9th and I’ll be 13 weeks. I meant to have an early scan as charring cross want one because of the molar but because of covid and babysitters etc it’s such a hassle I didn’t bother.... wish I had now! Never mind!

@Suggerhoney ive got all crossed for those results!

@daniyaaq its obviously a bit of a difficult situation but I guess if she’s never spoken directly to you about her situation then at the end of the day she is your boss and her personal life shouldn’t interfere with work?! So I say speak to her. If your going to be able to do your job better from home with the sickness then it’s what makes sense. I know it’s hard when someone is trying and you fall pregnant but it’s ok for you to be pregnant. X

Thank you hon for the support

2 and abit weeks and I will finally be in second tri :) x

Yay not long now hon.

Ladies Im worried. I tested this morning to check on progression. I said I was only testing every 48hrs and now Im worried my test hasnt progress :(
Can you guys take a look and give me your opinions? Its ok if you guys dont see progression

View attachment 1096477

mine never really got darker and never got a dye stealer.

@Mummy2Corban thanks. I ended up just blurting it out in conversation to avoid overthinking it. At least now we can sort out some type of working arrangement for me. I’m relieved

@Suggerhoney how are you feeling today? X

I feel ok hon. Obviously still worried. I'm just trying to stay positive. DH is convinced baby doesn't have it. I really hope he is right[-o<

I hope the results don't get delayed because of Easter :(

@daniyaaq im so pleased that you got it sorted.

@Suggerhoney hopefully you won’t have to wait that long and your results come through quicker than the 10 days. It’s hard not to worry about your baby. We’ve all got everything crossed!

ive my second part of my booking in appointment at the hospital today. So I’ll get my notes. 2 weeks to my scan! X

how is everyone?

ticking along here. First appointment Tuesday and scan Wednesday. Looking forward to hearing that heartbeat and remembering why I’m feeling like shit 24/7.

I think it’s always so hard to picture baby in your belly.... and even though you feel pregnant you don’t feel pregnant if that makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->