October/November Conkers 2021***

Hello all

hope everyone doing ok,

@Suggerhoney hopefully your results come through quicker than expected

@Mummy2Corban wow bet your getting excited as the scan nears, hope your 2nd booking appointment goes well

@sadeyedlady im on 4weeks 4 days and had so much cramping/sharp pains and always feeling wet earlier in the week, my boobs were really sore before I took my test and then as each day gone by they are getting less sore (hopefully this is not a bad sign) sorry can’t be much help as no where near 8 weeks but fingers crossed all is normal

@daniyaaq hope your appointments go well :)

@JJB2 I can see some slight progression, sorry not much help

As for me my cramping has gone down the last couple of days and become more intermittent and sometimes quite sharp, I don’t have much CM feeling anymore and my boobs are not as sore as they were.. hopefully this is not a bad sign.... Is it bad I’m wishing the weeks away so I can go for a 7 week scan to see if all ok?
My daughter keeps telling me she can’t wait for me to have a baby, we haven’t told her yet but think she might sense something up. Really hope this pregnancy goes well and we get a happy and healthy baby at the end

Hi ladies progression is better today! I decided to stop testing and just enjoy being pregnant! I attached my frers 17 dpo was this morning
I had my first dr appt today. It went ok! We just talked about my meds and adjusted them.
Also is there any twin mamas or expecting mamas here? I have a question did you feel like ovulation happened from both ovaries? Im still bf my 19 month old daughter so my periods were all over the place. I think this cycle was the first cycle I ovulated. With my daughter it took me 4 cycles to get pregnant so I became very aware of my ovulations signs. I always have ovulation pain when it happens. This cycle I had pain on my right ovary and maybe like 12-24 hrs later I felt pain on my left ovary. I told my dr today and she said “hmmm interesting” lol but she didnt ordered any hcg and my 1st scan will be until 8weeks Im only 4w2d
Since ovulation I been having pain on both of my ovaries that comes and goes. Could I have hyper ovulated? I know is rare but Im curious

AB329D52-36A5-415E-B1F6-509DAE09C79B.jpeg

I had a letter come through today with a plan of my pregnancy. Nothing to do with this down syndrome thing just a plan.

So from 24 weeks I will be having regular growth scans.

I will have a glucose tolerance test done around 26 weeks.

Induction at 37 weeks.

I see the consultant on Wednesday so I expect she will go through all this with me.

So when I'm 17 weeks I will be half way through my pregnancy.

Induction will be around the 4th September.

Waiting for these results for DS is torture.

Hi ladies progression is better today! I decided to stop testing and just enjoy being pregnant! I attached my frers 17 dpo was this morning
I had my first dr appt today. It went ok! We just talked about my meds and adjusted them.
Also is there any twin mamas or expecting mamas here? I have a question did you feel like ovulation happened from both ovaries? Im still bf my 19 month old daughter so my periods were all over the place. I think this cycle was the first cycle I ovulated. With my daughter it took me 4 cycles to get pregnant so I became very aware of my ovulations signs. I always have ovulation pain when it happens. This cycle I had pain on my right ovary and maybe like 12-24 hrs later I felt pain on my left ovary. I told my dr today and she said “hmmm interesting” lol but she didnt ordered any hcg and my 1st scan will be until 8weeks Im only 4w2d
Since ovulation I been having pain on both of my ovaries that comes and goes. Could I have hyper ovulated? I know is rare but Im curious

View attachment 1096511

Beautiful progression

I've noticed I've not been feeling sick for a few days. Still get sore boobs but not felt sick for a good few days now.
But I don't want to speak to soon.

Babies HB is loud now on doppler and can find it much easier now.

Thought I may of felt some movements but I can't be sure.
It's only happened the last 2 days and only once and it felt like a flick from the inside.

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow so hopefully will start feeling more soon.

I've noticed I've not been feeling sick for a few days. Still get sore boobs but not felt sick for a good few days now.

It's only happened the last 2 days and only once and it felt like a flick from the inside.

That's great news. Glad your sickness is easing up

That's great news. Glad your sickness is easing up

I've probably spoken to soon and will probably wake up tomorrow feeling sick again haha. My sickness with my son wore off at 16 weeks.
I've been eating more so it cud be that keeping it a bay

baby kicks are amazing. The one thing I’m really looking forward too. Hope they start being more obvious for you.

@Penguin20 its not bad to wish the time away! I think most of us feel the same about the first tri! I wish that I didn’t feel so yukky but I know it’s worth it. My 2nd booking in was a bit uneventful! My midwife team is currently based at hospital so it was just a wee sample, bloods and my weight... and I got my notes.

@JJB2 progression looks all good my lovely! Have you read that breast feeding can slightly up your chances of twins? It’s interesting you felt O pain on both sides? Shame you have to wait so long for a scan to find out! Wonder if you have 2 beanies!!!!

@Suggerhoney its lovely babies heartbeat is becoming much clearer and I’m so glad you seem to have had a few days of relief from the sickness I hope that continues for you. At least the hospital have a plan for you and seems as though they will be keeping a good idea on you. How are you feeling now? Those days are ticking down so hopefully those results will be through so you know what’s happening. Been thinking of you.

@playgirl666 thays great news lovely!

@daniyaaq i love feeling baby too! I think when your feeling rubbish it’s a lovely little reminder as to why!

today is my 4th babies birthday! The big 4! I’ve made him a cake and his just enjoying a morning of toys and playing computers with the rest of my monkeys!

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. I’m 5w1d and time is DRAGGING. I can’t believe it’s still so early. I swear I feel like I’ve been pregnant for months, haha!

I had my annual obgyn appointment a few days ago and asked him about the covid vaccine since I’m eligible next week. He told me to wait until second trimester but encourages me to get it then.

My dating scan is booked for April 14 and I should be about 7w5d then. Hoping to find a healthy baby and strong heartbeat. My nerves are always so high during the first trimester.

How is everyone else doing and feeling?

baby kicks are amazing. The one thing I’m really looking forward too. Hope they start being more obvious for you.

I hope so to. 14 weeks today so hoping I start feeling more soon and know its baby.

@Penguin20 its not bad to wish the time away! I think most of us feel the same about the first tri! I wish that I didn’t feel so yukky but I know it’s worth it. My 2nd booking in was a bit uneventful! My midwife team is currently based at hospital so it was just a wee sample, bloods and my weight... and I got my notes.

@JJB2 progression looks all good my lovely! Have you read that breast feeding can slightly up your chances of twins? It’s interesting you felt O pain on both sides? Shame you have to wait so long for a scan to find out! Wonder if you have 2 beanies!!!!

@Suggerhoney its lovely babies heartbeat is becoming much clearer and I’m so glad you seem to have had a few days of relief from the sickness I hope that continues for you. At least the hospital have a plan for you and seems as though they will be keeping a good idea on you. How are you feeling now? Those days are ticking down so hopefully those results will be through so you know what’s happening. Been thinking of you.

@playgirl666 thays great news lovely!

@daniyaaq i love feeling baby too! I think when your feeling rubbish it’s a lovely little reminder as to why!

today is my 4th babies birthday! The big 4! I’ve made him a cake and his just enjoying a morning of toys and playing computers with the rest of my monkeys!

Thanks hon. The wait is killing me I just want to know that my baby is OK and then I can look forward to my gender scan in 2 weeks.

Just got my dating scan through. 20th April so I will be a day short of 13 w.

Urghhh sorry its such a long wait hon. I was 12+6 when I had mine but I thought i was 12+3.
With DS I didn't get my dating scan untill 13+3.
It feels like a eternity waiting for that scan.

@topazicatzbet glad you’ve got a date but sucks as it feels so far away. Mines the 9th and I’ll be 13 weeks!

@sil my cycle was a really short one so I was just over 3 weeks when we found out... feels like forever doesn’t it. First tri is definitely a trying one!!!! So many worries and feeling pants! Won’t be long though until your scan! Excited to see a scan picture!

@Suggerhoney i so hope they can come through soon! When is your gender scan booked for? As if it’s only 2 weeks!!!!!

It's booked for Saturday 10th April so 2 weeks today and it's at 9:20am.

Feel like I have a real bump now it's definitely grown the last week or so.
20210327_175712.jpg

Welcome and congrats new ladies:flower:

@ciz I'm glad all is good<3

@Suggerhoney that is definitely a boy lol, such a clear nub shot! That's actually pretty amazing. Huge congrats! And I hope everything turns out okay with the DS results. Hopefully not much longer:hugs:

I found baby on doppler today and he was moving a whole bunch, it was funny, sounded like a big fish in my stomach:haha: had a couple bouts of nausea but feeling pretty good today. Can't wait til my appt and then gender scan the week after that. April is going to be such a busy month for us. Baby appts, daughter's baptism, 3 birthday's, I'm excited that we have things to look forward too, just hope it won't end up being overwhelming. Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry I don't get on much, hard to find the time when I have so many kids lol:wacko:

@Suggerhoney you look good! Lovely bump. I can suck my bump in so mines just poor tummy muscles!!! I’m definitely the most bloated I’ve been just recently so evenings I look pregnant!

@Abii yay to finding baby! Always a lovely reassuring noise in these early days. Sounds like you have busy month coming up!

@sil definitely feels like forever when you find out early. Sickness and worries just makes you wanna get through first Tri as quick as possible.

@Suggerhoney loving the bump. I’m so flat even my bloat is gone.

Has anyone experienced Middle of the night morning sickness? For the last 2 nights in a row I have woke up in the middle of the night feeling sick and then throwing up my tea from that night and it's bloody awful! Was hoping the first night was a one off now I'm worried this is going to happen every night. Urgh. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->