October/November Conkers 2021***

Thanks hun been so worried with all this sickness that baby wasn’t getting enough but must be getting what it needs from somewhere lol xx

It’s always a worry isn’t it but trying to be healthy when you feel so rotten isn’t easy xx

It’s really not!! Iv taken a shinning to veggie pizza lately but every time it comes straight back up xx

They always seem to get what they need somewhere not sure where. I spent half of my pregnancy with DD2 throwing up every single thing I eat and surviving on IV drips. Had so many scans out of worry by she was growing just fine.

@Suggerhoney i done some reading on high results and in most cases it all came back fine even which much higher odds of ds. I’ve got all crossed that it is the case for you too! And that those results come in this week for you. X

Awwww bless u for looking into it hon that's so nice of you and does give me some encouragement.
Today was working day 3 and haven't heard anything. Wud a high risk result come back quicker. My nan says no news is good news.
Really hope I hear soon and all is ok[-o<

Had some sad news this morning, my nan passed away this morning :( x

I'm so sorry sweetheart sending u big hugs

Going to my midwife appointment and I’ve officially hit the severe morning sickness borderline HG criteria, I’m sick more than 4 times a day and barely have any food stay in my stomach at all. :nope: I’m pretty certain I’m pushing my body a little too far.

anyone else hate naps? I feel awful after a nap, I wake up feeling the absolute worst. Which sucks cos I’m so tired and need them just to get through the day.

Oh hon u poor thing I really hope this passes for you ASAP. How awful bless you

Hi ladies, had another wee scan today up at hospital given my past history and baby is doing great, 10 weeks today. Be glad to get the 12 week scan out the road xx

View attachment 1096640

Ahhh hello baby. So glad scan went well

Spoke to soon about feeling sick. Been feeling sick all day today and boobs are so sore

@Suggerhoney waiting for results can be torture. Especially when so much rests on the results. Every day is closer to getting those results. We are all here for you lovely!

@Suggerhoney waiting for results can be torture. Especially when so much rests on the results. Every day is closer to getting those results. We are all here for you lovely!
Thank you hon.
Today was working day 4 its going so slow

How do they send you the results. Post or e mail.

It's a phone call hon then I think they send email after the phone call but they said they will call first if results are good or bad.
Still nothing that's 4 working days now.
Not sure if u get bad results u get them earlier or not because they didn't say. They just said it can take up to 10 working days :-(

I would imagine it's the same time frame food or bad. Just a case if them getting round to processing your sample.

Had scan today. Measured spot on, I really had my fingers crossed to be put ahead a bit.

heartbeat around 167. Didn’t get to hear at the scan but ended up in hospital and was able to hear it. Just here getting fluids.

ECCCD121-601A-42F8-A907-477F497418CE.jpeg

@daniyaaq hello baby! Glad all looks good... sucks a little you didn’t get put ahead but hey if all looks good then that’s awesome. Sorry to hear your getting fluids... does that help make you feel any better?

how is everyone else? Any scans/appointments this week?

I’m starting to really shit myself about my dating scan. Because I’ve been useless and not sorted an early scan I’m worried about it being a molar. I don’t feel the same and I’ve not had a minor bleed like I did with the molar but you know what I mean when your worried. Also can’t stop thinking other bad things. Ahhhhh! I know what will be will be and there isn’t anything I can do but it’s hard isn’t it! Sorry for the ramble but it’s just niggling away. Xx

Totally normal to worry and even more so when you have had a bad outcome in the past.

I had an early scan and saw a heartbeat but I'm still worrying something has gone wrong and I'm gonna get to my scan and be told I'm having another mmc.

There are so many of us here that have has bad outcome before. Roll on second tri, not long now ladies.

I ve had some stabbing pains the past few days. I'm hoping it's a good thing and means things are growing and that's causing the pains.

Its so hard not to worry. I heard babys heartbeat for the first time on my doppler today. Its taken a huge weight off but still can't help worrying at the same time.

On a positive/worrying note my nausea has gotten way better this week which is strange because with my last 2 pregnancies 9 weeks was the worst. Anyone else's nausea easing up a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->