October/November Conkers 2021***

Hey, ladies! I’ve been a MIA but checking in regularly to see how everyone was. I’ve been super paranoid with this pregnancy. I’m 6 weeks and 4 days now and have only had a few waves of nausea starting about three days ago. It seemed worse three days ago which makes me worry. Boobies are still tender and bigger. I just wish I could have a scan already to ease my worries. Anyone else experience inconsistent, non reassuring nausea?

@soloso
Just read your post about your middle of the night nausea. With all three of my previous kiddos, I was the most sick at night. Unisom and a b12 vitamin taken before bed helps!

The fluids do help, I feel less shaky and dizzy once I had them. They also have me potassium as I was really low.

The doctor was nice optimistic too gave me ondansetron through IV, even though I told her never helped. Then had me eat and observe for an hour if I didn’t vomit she would be discharging.

Now generally I can keep food in for an hour if I don’t move so naturally I passed her test. By the time we got to the car I had started vomiting, then twice more before I even made it home.

Pretty sure I just managed to find babies hb on the doppler at 174

Yay for heartbeat, my Doppler is arriving in the next few days, although with Easter holidays probably next week. I’m excited.

Hey, ladies! I’ve been a MIA but checking in regularly to see how everyone was. I’ve been super paranoid with this pregnancy. I’m 6 weeks and 4 days now and have only had a few waves of nausea starting about three days ago. It seemed worse three days ago which makes me worry. Boobies are still tender and bigger. I just wish I could have a scan already to ease my worries. Anyone else experience inconsistent, non reassuring nausea?

@soloso
Just read your post about your middle of the night nausea. With all three of my previous kiddos, I was the most sick at night. Unisom and a b12 vitamin taken before bed helps!

Hi yes I did not have any symptoms untill 6 weeks and even then the neasea was not that bad and somedays I wudnt get any at all and wud worry.
Boovs were on off to. About 9 weeks my symptoms picked up and still get neasea now and boobs are sore vainy and huge and heavy.
I always find my symptoms pick up later on around 9 10 weeks.
It's totally normol for symptoms to come and go esp in very early pregnancy. .but I know its hard not to worry.

Totally normol to be anxious about scans ladies.
I was so nervous for all of mine and esp the 12 weeks one.

Still no results from the harmony test. It's working day 5 or 6 today.
Bloods were taken last Wednesday.

I unfortunately have started itching the last few days and I had I ICP in my last to pregnancies. Thankfully I had my first consultant appointment today and he saw my scratches and arranged for me to have some bloods done to check liver function and bile acid levels.

With my last pregnancy the itching strated early around 10 11 weeks and I was diagnosed at 17 weeels.

Dr told me if they come back elevated he will put me on the medication I was put on last time.
For the mean time I have some Piriton and cream with menthal in.

Had a scare with the doppler because midwife cudnt find heartbeat but she managed to find it in the end and the consultant was happy with it.
Plan is
Regular growth scans from 24 weeks and induction at 37 weeks which works out around 4th September.
I know things can change later on and dates can be moved forward but hopefully I make it to 36 37 weeks.

Bump has popped again and looking very pregnant now.
Not felt any movements since a few days ago but think I felt like something was rolling last night. No obvious movements yet.

Had scan today. Measured spot on, I really had my fingers crossed to be put ahead a bit.

heartbeat around 167. Didn’t get to hear at the scan but ended up in hospital and was able to hear it. Just here getting fluids.

View attachment 1096719

Awwww hello baby.
Sorry u wasn't put forward hon maybe they will at ure 12 week scan u never know.
Main thing Is healthy baby tho but it is nice being put forward esp in the first trimester.
Sorry ure in hospital tho hon and i really hope the IV fluids help.
And you can get home soon

Hi mamas, tag me for EDD updates and gender updates.

25th September

@Suggerhoney

OCTOBER DUE DATES

3rd
@wrapunzel

8th
@Abii

14th
@angie90

15th
@Mummy2Corban

17th
@playgirl666

27th
@topazicatzbet

28th
@Weemcb26

30th
@sadeyedlady

31st
@JessaBear36

NOVEMBER DUE DATES

1st

@Tasha36089 :angel:
@Reiko_ctu

3rd
@Marqelle93
@Lunabelle

4th
@zoeb1234

5th
@Ruskiegirl :angel:

6th
@daniyaaq :yellow:

14th
@ciz

15th
@loeylo :angel:

19th
@soloso
@RachRav

26th
@sil
@sallyhansen76 :angel:

29th
@Penguin20

30th
@JJB2
Cautiously looking at November 28 for our due date! Based on LMP I’m 5 weeks and 4 days but I ovulate on day 20 of my cycle so not 100%!

Thank you @Suggerhoney That eases my anxiety a bit! Fingers crossed you get your harmony results soon and that you don’t have ICP! Glad your midwife was able to locate the heartbeat ✨.

Pretty sure I just managed to find babies hb on the doppler at 174

Yay that's the HB hon. Mine was in the 170s when I was ure stage.
So happy u found it. Definitely baby definitely not ures at that speed.
I find they sound like a train or a galloping horse.
Mine goes between the 2 so very confusing.
Gender scan is a week on Saturday can't believe how fast that's come around.
Hope I get the results soon and they are all good and then I can really look forward to my gender scan.

I know we all have sickness and feeling miserable all round but what’s everyone got planned for Easter.

I will be forcing myself to travel because I’m craving specific potato bake that my best friend makes. Fingers crossed it’s worth it, I been lucky enough to be able to eat since my hospital trip.

@KatVM congratulations and welcome!

@daniyaaq im glad you’ve managed to eat a bit since your hospital visit. I think your trip will be worth it if you get what your craving and even more of a bonus it doesn’t make you feel sick!

@Suggerhoney another few days down! The 10 days is in sight! Hoping you get the results ASAP!!!!

We shall be seeing my brother at some point over the weekend and maybe go for a walk somewhere? Easter hunt for the babies on Sunday.... I’m just gonna be sulking because I would give anything to enjoy a cup of tea and a shit load of chocolate it it either makes me wanna puke or I puke!!! Never mind!

I totally agree with you on bring on the second tri! A week tomorrow I have my scan!!!! It can’t come quick enough!!!!

Please keep my baby in ure prayers ladies I'm at the hospital strated bleeding and cramping so worried:cry:

I'm still in A&E waiting. I woke up and was bleeding like the start of a period. And cramps in uterus and back.
Just hope everything is ok. I'm scared I'm going to lose the baby.

Hello ladies, I'm hayleigh 33 from Peterborough. I'm expecting baby number 4 roughly November 27th.

This is my partners first baby so it's like I'm starting all again with the questions he is asking

Hope you are all well xx

Thinking of you, praying everything is OK xx

I'm still in A&E waiting. I woke up and was bleeding like the start of a period. And cramps in uterus and back.
Just hope everything is ok. I'm scared I'm going to lose the baby.

Hello ladies, I'm hayleigh 33 from Peterborough. I'm expecting baby number 4 roughly November 27th.

This is my partners first baby so it's like I'm starting all again with the questions he is asking

Hope you are all well xx
Are u from Peterborough, UK? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"