• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@sadeyedlady they are the same around we’re I live (Norfolk) they won’t sweep you until after 40 weeks unless advised by a dr for a good reason. What time is your appointment?

Can't believe it but after telling midwife about tightenings and losing plug I was offered a sweep!

Had sweep at 4.30. She said I am 2 cm dilated but not effaced. She thinks sweep will be successful as my cervix was very "stretchy". Anybody know what that means?

@sadeyedlady no way! That’s a whole lot amazing! How are you feeling??? Hmmm… I’m unsure maybe that she could stretch it more than 2cm?? Exciting though! I have all crossed something happens in the next few days!

Midwife came today, baby lost only shot 7% otherwise all good. Get another visit Tuesday. Milk is coming in too

@daniyaaq Thats great news. How is he feeding for you?

Afm got some pains around 8 for an hour or 2 but they died off. On the plus side I slept like a baby last night. First time in months.

Have to venture out today to get sweets for trick or treaters tomorrow. Hope we didn't leave it too late and there's still stuff left in the shops.

Just had a bloody show. No pains though

Happy due date. Come on baby let's get this show on the road.

Zac is so much more interactive now. We had smiles today. Ds3 is full of cold again and won't stop kissing him so I'm sure he is gonna be full of snot soon.

I'm really not impressed with the job they did stitching me up this time. The edges over lap so much that it's gonna take forever to fully heal and will be so uneven and lumpy. I ve been dressing it myself to avoid any infection.

Hey ladies… did any of you experience discomfort where I’m pointing in my photo? I think maybe it’s stretching as she’s dropped but I’m finding it difficult to just walk without discomfort there 1C88B813-3808-4233-B155-2F61976A8089.jpeg

Hey ladies… did any of you experience discomfort where I’m pointing in my photo? I think maybe it’s stretching as she’s dropped but I’m finding it difficult to just walk without discomfort there View attachment 1103339

Think I had discomfort in several different places depending on where he was laying. You could always contact maternity assessment for reassurance.

I ve just got home from the hospital. My incision is infected so I'm now on antibiotics 4 times a day.

Reactions: ciz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"