• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney I’m so glad your home and all seems as though it’s ok. Hopefully it is just an irritated blood vessel which I’m sure I’ve read about before... still it’s not nice seeing blood. Big hugs!!!!! Let’s hope that’s the end of it!

@Penguin20 hopefully you’ll see everything you need to at this point! Be thinking of you. Update us once you know x

@ciz sorry your still feeling yuk! At least you got some snuggles with your babies. I hate feeling ill I find I don’t do as much with my babies and I feel bad but I think there’s so many of them they don’t seem to notice to much! Haha! Are you planning on a special surprise to tell your littles about this bubba?

Ye I think we might do a little gender/baby surprise for her to do. Not quite sure how to go about it yet. She’s only 7 so can’t make it too difficult to connect the dots of what’s happening haha.

Ahhhh I do love a surprise. With no.4 we done a little letter from baby. Baby no.5 the elf came for an elf breakfast and the elf told them. I’m not sure exactly what we will do this time. My 6 year old DD has been watching gender reveals so maybe if we find out we will do something like that! I dunno?!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been busy with the kids and I also haven't been feeling well. I am 6 weeks today but the past 4 days or so I've felt awful. I'm not throwing up, but I constantly feel on the edge and almost wish I would just so I could get a little relief. I didn't have morning sickness with my last 3 children so this is new to me.

@Suggerhoney I’m so glad baby is okay! Praying you continue to get good news and that the bleeding stays gone!

@sil I’m right there with ya. I hit 7 weeks today and the constant nausea started yesterday. I am thankful for it because it gives me reassurance but it sure is icky!

So on Wednesday I went to a local 3D/4D scan place and got a reassurance ultrasound. Got to see my little bean measuring right on track at 6weeks 5 days and the heartbeat. ✨

@sil so sucky your feeling poorly! I’ve had nausea/sickness in all mine so just knew it would happen again. Hopefully it bogs off for you soon.

@RachRav so pleased you got to see bubs and all measured on track!

will you ladies be finding out babies sex?

@Mummy2Corban Thank you . Since I’ve found out with my last three, I’m leaning more toward letting it be a surprise. BUT hubby would rather find out... We shall see! What about you?

@sil so sucky your feeling poorly! I’ve had nausea/sickness in all mine so just knew it would happen again. Hopefully it bogs off for you soon.

@RachRav so pleased you got to see bubs and all measured on track!

will you ladies be finding out babies sex?

Thank you, I’m not used to feeling unwell. Hopefully it doesn’t last too long but I’m still so early I have a feeling it will be awhile.

I haven’t decided yet if I’ll find out the sex of the baby. I found out with my first 3 (boy, boy, girl) but since this is our last baby I thought it might be nice to have a surprise. DH wants to know ASAP as he is a planner. We will think on it

We have never found out with all 5 so that’s why I’m slightly swaying towards finding out?!

I found out with my other 4 so I will def be finding out this time, in about 5 weeks time :) , I have my 12 week scan on Thursday! Getting nervous x

We found out with our 3 boys so will be finding out again. Fully expecting another boy.

Ah hun I hope that you get a bundle of pink. When will you find out?

Ah hun I hope that you get a bundle of pink. When will you find out?
I'm gonna ring on tue and book a private scan for 15th may.

My boys are amazing and I love them to bits so another will be great too. I ll just have to accept I wasn't meant to have a girl. But they better give me grand daughters to buy cute dresses for. Lol.

I can’t wait to find out what I’m having. From my ultrasound I got boy vibes even though it’s just a little blobby gummy bear right now :)
C4652B57-733A-406A-8214-291AF6AA3BC2.jpeg
I have 3 girls and I’d love another girl but everyone in our family would like a brother :)

@topazicatzbet of course you love your boys but I can imagine it must be tough wanting a girl. I do slightly sway for a girl this time round as My last 2 are boys but hey I’ll be happy whatever if baby is healthy. Got all crossed lovely!!!!

@Reiko_ctu little gummy!!! I wonder if you are team blue?! My boys always talk more boys and my girls always say girl!!! Haha!

My youngest has prayed it’s a girl. I don’t know what I want I think I’ll be good either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->