October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney ah honey I’m sure all is going to be ok. Maybe you just missed that full surge when you tested as it’s very close. Plus things are always a bit different after a baby and coming off the pill your hormones are all over the place. If you get AF when you roughly expect it then surely you did O? I get real niggley pains when I’m ovulating so I know too. It’s hard to take a relaxed stance when ttc.

your boys are cuties! Have you started weaning yet??

@Penguin20 amazing that jax is sleeping so well. They get really frustrated when they try and roll don’t they. How is your DD? I know what you mean about leaving the baby but when it’s your birthday it might be worth it?! If not a lovely night out will still be great.

Hudson is starting to get into a crawling position so I think soon he will be on the move soon. In a month we will start weaning! I can’t believe we are nearly at that point. Its crazy that he is nearly 6 months old! Oh my heart! He too is chewing his hand a dribbling like a trooper. Mine have all gotten teeth around 6-7 months so again I don’t think teeth will be long either. My baby! They grow so quick!

how is everyone? I’d love to see some pictures!!!

@Suggerhoney ah honey I’m sure all is going to be ok. Maybe you just missed that full surge when you tested as it’s very close. Plus things are always a bit different after a baby and coming off the pill your hormones are all over the place. If you get AF when you roughly expect it then surely you did O? I get real niggley pains when I’m ovulating so I know too. It’s hard to take a relaxed stance when ttc.

your boys are cuties! Have you started weaning yet??

@Penguin20 amazing that jax is sleeping so well. They get really frustrated when they try and roll don’t they. How is your DD? I know what you mean about leaving the baby but when it’s your birthday it might be worth it?! If not a lovely night out will still be great.

Hudson is starting to get into a crawling position so I think soon he will be on the move soon. In a month we will start weaning! I can’t believe we are nearly at that point. Its crazy that he is nearly 6 months old! Oh my heart! He too is chewing his hand a dribbling like a trooper. Mine have all gotten teeth around 6-7 months so again I don’t think teeth will be long either. My baby! They grow so quick!

how is everyone? I’d love to see some pictures!!!

Hello hon. Yeah I think I did miss the peak becuase from getting to the point where my lines were matching I went 14 hours b4 I tested again so think my peak was sometime during That 14 hours.
I had strong ovulation pain and noticed a change to cervix position and cm so I know I did ovulate.
I'm now 9dpo cd21 and BFN. Tbh I'm not surprised because I think we missed the boat.
I will probably test again but not feeling it.
Kind of just waiting for AF to come.
Hopefully I catch my peak next cycle. AF can show any day from 14 to 16dpo or maybe earlier as its my first real cycle.

@Suggerhoney oh gosh! To stare at tests… how much I love and hate doing it. The excitement of seeing a line but then the heartbreak of no line. Hopefully AF won’t leave you waiting to long and is in line with your previous cycles. I really miss being pregnant and I know it’s easy to say that now when your feeling ok but I miss the excitement of meeting baby!

@Suggerhoney oh gosh! To stare at tests… how much I love and hate doing it. The excitement of seeing a line but then the heartbreak of no line. Hopefully AF won’t leave you waiting to long and is in line with your previous cycles. I really miss being pregnant and I know it’s easy to say that now when your feeling ok but I miss the excitement of meeting baby!

I always miss it too hon. It's just so lovely having a bump and feeling baby move and all the excitement. The worry sucks esp in the early stages but its all part of it.
So I did get a vvvvv faint line on wondfo test yesterday but started bleeding and today bleeding heavy. I think the line was a evap because it was after the time limit. I have to do these tests sneakily because I don't want the teens cracking on lol.
So I did the test and dumped it ontop of a High unit in the bathroom.
Totally forgot about it then remembered it nearly ah hour later.
My silly AF came really early on what wud of been cd22 and 10dpo.
Of course the negative Nancy in me is now worrying about it but my I expect and I'm hoping it's just because it was my very first cycle off BC.
When I stopped it last time I started bleeding on cd23 or 24 and I was worried then as well. But the next cycle was back to my normal 28-32 days. Hopefully it will be the same this time.
This is my 2nd bleed since stopping the pill but apparently the first bleed was just a withdrawal bleed. Makes sence because obviously I didn't ovulate b4 the first bleed because I was still on the pill.
This bleed now is real AF and boy do I know it LOL.

How are we all doing?
Not started weaning properly yet but been given him bits and pieces. He likes yogurts and jelly and he loves cake icing. Just been giving him a taste of different things.
I know b4 12 months food is for fun so just introducing him slowly.
He's still on his anti reflux formula.
I'm wondering when I can change back to normol formula or follow on.
I did read reflux can last upto 6 months to a year so I'm not really sure what to do at the moment. He's still happy on the reflux stuff so will probably stick to it for now.

@Suggerhoney did you look at that test a thousand times! When I’ve tested and known it would be negative I still squint for a line! I’d hate to think how much time I’ve spent squinting at tests and then not drinking and waiting a few hours to test again only to squint at it again!

Try not stress yourself about AF to much. You’ve only just stopped and like I said it’s only been 6 months after having Harley so it might take a while to settle. My LP is 11 days usually so don’t worry to much. My cycles are on the shorter side which sucks. Do not look forward to AF returning.

I think that I will start breakfast with Hudson in a few weeks probably start in half term so he can get used to it before the school run starts again. I do love weaning but also trying to think of suitable meals for us all drives me a little bit mad!!!

No I actually did the test and dumped it ontop of my mirrored unit in the bathroom. Then I remembered it and went back about half hour later and there was a vvv faint pink line.
I did take a photo but it was hard to capture. But it must of been a evap line because its cd3 now and woke up flooded out again.
Here is the test.
I dought u will be able to see it because I swear the camera bleaches them out.
When I posted it in the tww testing group all the ladies cud see it.
Obviously means nothing tho because I'm bleeding.
I forgot how heavy my periods are when I'm not on birth control.
I will start the opks again around cd6 but I ovulated on cd 12 last cycle.
20220316_171630.jpg

The test for you to squint at haha.

I got to say tho I am guilty in the past of digging tests back our the bin and rushing too the window to hold them this way and that in the light haha.
Shining a torch on them and behind them. Oh yes I'm guilty of it all and I can bet I will be doing that again very soon haha.
If we fall this cycle (which I doubt) but saying we did. My due date going by first day of this AF' would be around the 21st December so wud have baby very late November early December.
I'm terrible I always work out my due date b4 I'm even pregnant lol.

@Suggerhoney i see what your talking about on that test. Hopefully was just an evap. I’m guilty of getting tests out of the bin too and looking again. It’s hard not to! And trying not to test until later on in your cycle but testing so early you know it’s not possible for a bfp! I too work out dates too! Hahaha

Hi all. How are we going. The babies are growing aren’t they. I have started with some solids, not regularly feeding but just offering different textures and taste.

5624A3E1-C24C-47BA-9045-A96118B10B45.jpeg

@daniyaaq oh he is beautiful! Exciting that you are trying him on solids. I’ve given Hudson a little tast of things when we are eating and he seems very interested so I’ll start properly very soon! How’s things with you guys?

@Mummy2Corban
Haha I'm so glad I'm not the only one. And the testing ridiculously early too haha. I've tested at 6dpo b4 a few times knowing for well it will be negative but still do it haha. No way can I wait for AF to be late lol.

I'm cd7 today so must of been a evap on that test.
Ovulation was cd12 last cycle but I can ovulate anytime between day 12 to day 15. With Harley I randomly O on cd10. No idea why.
So like to start the opks early. Still very negative at the moment.

I gave Harley a fromage fray yogurt yesterday and he liked it. He had half of it. Been given him different tastes of stuff we eat as well and he's very interested. He stares at me when I'm eating now lol.
He's nearly rolling over now at last. But I'm worried it's so delayed. Dh isn't worried at all.
He is very chatty and smiley.
We had some issues with constipation but he seems better now. Hope it stays that way.
Worked out if we do fall (unlikely) this cycle. Harley will be 15 months old when the baby will be born. Am I crazy lol.
Thing is I can't hold off any longer I'm just getting older and older.
Definitely do want another tho so I will be really gutted if it doesn't happen.
I feel awful saying that because I known how fortunate I am already.

Hi ladies how are we?

Cd12 and still waiting to ovulate.
Tests still very negative.

Harley Is sleeping way better now which is amazing.

How is everyone doing?
I've got another cold ](*,)

@Suggerhoney have you started BD yet? I’m sure you’ll ovulate soon! It’s amazing how quickly your tests can change. Fingers crossed!

Great news that your little guy is sleeping much better now. A good night sleeps is just amazing. Sorry to hear you’ve got a cold we have had a cold for the past few weeks it’s just taking it’s time getting round us all! Guess that’s the joys of having a large family hey!!!

@Mummy2Corban
I spent mothers day in bed. I really thought I had covid again but think it's just a horrible cold. Been doing covid tests and all negative.

Hope u had a lovely mother's day :flow:

I'm feeling a bit better today cold wise..
My dh has it too but it's not effecting his sex drive lol.

I am still waiting to ovulate.
I'm cd 14 and this is late for me.
My opks have been so up and down.
They got darker earlier on in my cycle and then went faint again.
Yesterday's was darker again but haven't had ewcm untill today.
My opks today are the darkest they have been this cycle but still not positive.

I'm not gonna lie I've been worrying I'm not going to ovulate. And until I get that peak I'm still going to worry.
I just don't normally ovulate late.

The whole time we was ttc Harley my ovulation was day 12 or 13. On the month we conceived him I ovulated cd10.
We was ttc for 11 cycles and I did have one cycle where I ovulated cd15.

Here are yesterday's and today's opks.
I just hope they don't get fainter again and I get a peak later today or tomorrow.
I'm just getting worried I won't Ovulate at all.
I know this is only our 2nd cycle ttc but I was expecting to ovulate around cd12 like last cycle.
Anyway so here is Yesterdays cd13 and todays cd14
Screenshot_20220329-112422_Messenger.jpg 20220329_105533.jpg

Hope I O tomorrow or Thursday latest.
We have dtd today and yesterday and will do again on peak and Ovulation day and maybe day after.

I've just started my macca too but only 500mg.

How are all u other ladies doing?
I hope u all had a lovely mother's day:flow:

@Suggerhoney sorry to hear you have been poorly! Glad to hear your feeling a little better though.

It’s hard not to worry but give it time and I’m sure you’ll ovulate in the next few days. It sounds like you’ve got BD going on so your covering your bases! Try not to stress yourself. You fell pregnant only last year so surely things won’t change that quickly! You got this! I’m hoping you get a positive in the next few days. Keep us updated.

it was my DS no.3 birthday on Sunday so I wanted him to have a lovely birthday so I had my cards before they went to bed. He turned 5 and had a little birthday party at a laser place with a few of his friends. Was lovely!

Awww happy belated birthday to ure DS hon.
So no I did not ovulate.
But I finally got my peak opk today cd18.
I started macca last Sunday and read that can delay ovulation.
So I stopped it on cd16 after yet another negative opk.
We haven't dtd the last few days but managed tonight. Going to do more opks in a mo too see if still peaking but ovulation will be tomorrow cd19. Very late for me but at least I know it was down to the macca and nothing more serious.
I'm temping so hopefully get a good rise.

How's u hon

How is everyone.

My Harley poo 7 months tomorrow. How is my teeny baba getting so big.
He is rolling over and has really found his voice. He loves a good shout lol.

So I did ovulate yesterday on cd19.
4 days after stopping Maca.
Felt pains yesterday in my left Overy. Same as last cycle.

Read apparently ovulating from the left isn't as good as ovulation from the right.
Apparently O on the right leads to pregnancy more than the left.
I ovulated on the left last cycle and this.
Now feeling out all ready thanks to that article.

Weird becuaee I ovulated from the right with Tommy and Harely.

Oh well I'm 1dpo today so only time will tell.

How's everyone else?

@Suggerhoney happy 7 months little fella! I can’t believe how quickly time is going! I’m really really feeling it this time round. Hudson is nearly 6 months. How did this happen! It hurts my heart that they grow so quickly.

I am so happy to hear that you ovulated! Yay to that! Don’t count yourself out! You never know. When are you planning on testing???

All is ok here! We are on half term so that’s lovely…. Even if the weather is totally rubbish. Hudson is rolling and army crawling everywhere. He is so close to properly crawling too. I gave him porridge on Saturday and he seems keen on it so hopefully it won’t take him long to get in the swing of it. He seems really grumpy and has a sore bum so I think he may have a little tooth on the way but who knows?! Teething sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->