October/November Conkers 2021***

@Suggerhoney thanks hun. It’s hard seeing the new group appear. I feel the same as you. I don’t think I’ll ever feel done either. As much as I hoped I would after Hudson I don’t. The excitement of testing (even though that can bring heartbreak) pregnancy, labour, having a newborn… it’s amazing. I do feel incredibly lucky and I know 6 is more than enough but I always have space for more love but it is what it is.

I am so excited for you! I would come off the pill at this point too. Have a few cycles before trying so your body can get in the swing of things. I hate the mini pill I too used to bled all the time on it. So horrible especially when your not expecting it.

I’m sure all will work out fine. I think it’s hard not to worry when trying for a baby.

@daniyaaq babies grow too quick! Wish the baby days would last a little bit longer. Hudson rolls over and I feel like soon he will sit, then crawl and then he will be walking!

It’s great to here that Ace is so settled so fast. I should think it makes being at work a bit easier? How’s it been going back to work?

Thanks hun. I just want to love on him all the time x

Last edited:
@daniyaaq
It is so sad how fast its gone. Glad Ace has settled into day care that's really good. How do you feel being back at work now?
How's the covid situation over there?
Everything has been lifted here and we've basically been told to just live with it' same as we do with the flu.
But I'm still gonna wear mask in shops and really busy public places. Even if I do look like a dick lol.
I think we still have to wear one if we have any doctors or hospital appointments too but not 100% sure on that.

I've been having sore throat and headache the last few days and I've still been testing incase its covid again. I know we don't have too anymore but I feel like if i did have it again I wud want to know.
I wud also still self isolate for a few days.
I just wudnt want to go around spreading it to everyone else.
Glad to see u back hon.
I miss u ladies. I'm so glad some of you still pop on here and there' it's a shame we don't hear from all the other ladies tho.
Hope there all OK.

@Mummy2Corban
Yeah its hard hon. I know exactly what you mean about ttc too. It is very exciting esp with the testing and looking out for symptoms. Thinking cud I be pregnant right now.
And also when u get lines and they get darker and u get so excited.
But at the same time it can be such a emotional rollercoaster.
I remember coming off the mini pill when trying for Harley and I was so excited.
But it was after the 3rd chemical in the July it was no longer exciting..
It was just nerve wracking.
You know I felt so upset when I had BFNs. But getting positives that don't progress or do progress but then get lighter' that was tough.
It got to the point where I wanted to give up.
I just felt I was falling pregnant just fine. But it was the staying pregnant..
Thing is I was 40 then and had a 5% chance. But now I'm 42 and only have a 2% chance. The miscarriage rate is very high too. So even tho I'm excited I'm also nervous.
I really feel like I waisted my whole pregnancy with Harley worrying.

Worrying about miscarriage' then worrying about them screening results. Then getting told I had a high risk result
Then worrying about still birth.
It was just worry worry worry.
Even now I still worry.

But if I am blessed again I really really want to enjoy it. I want to cherish it and not wish it away because I know it will be my last.

@Suggerhoney DS3 had an op on Monday and DH had to wear a mask and I had a blood test at the drs Monday and had to wear a mask. I think in the drs, hospital etc it makes total sense that you would have to continue wearing a mask. Hopefully you’ve not got covid again so soon.

yes I know what you mean! There is so much excitement and then so much worry. It’s awful when you get a BFP and then have to watch it fade away to nothing. And yes the worry of being pregnant. I do worry but I try to think that what will be will be and no amount of worry will change the outcome. I know your worried about your chances BUT if you don’t try you’ll never know. And you should enjoy it you deserve too after all the worries with Harley.

@Suggerhoney DS3 had an op on Monday and DH had to wear a mask and I had a blood test at the drs Monday and had to wear a mask. I think in the drs, hospital etc it makes total sense that you would have to continue wearing a mask. Hopefully you’ve not got covid again so soon.

yes I know what you mean! There is so much excitement and then so much worry. It’s awful when you get a BFP and then have to watch it fade away to nothing. And yes the worry of being pregnant. I do worry but I try to think that what will be will be and no amount of worry will change the outcome. I know your worried about your chances BUT if you don’t try you’ll never know. And you should enjoy it you deserve too after all the worries with Harley.

Hops Ds3 is ok hon and recovering well.
I've still got the stuffy nose and slight sore throat and been getting headaches. I've tested for covid a few times and it's negative so I'm thinking it's just a cold.

That's it hon its literally out of our hands. All I can do is try and hope.
I will definitely keep u all updated on my ttc journey.
I'm on cd4 now and I downloaded 2 apps.
Gonna start the opks again from cd6 and just see what this cycle does.
Expecting it mite be a bit shorter than normol with it being a withdrawal bleed.
Just need to get March and April out the way now.

I love being back at work those 3 days are such a welcome break. Even the stress from work feels good . After being pregnant and sick the whole time I just feel like my old self again.

@Suggerhoney Covid has been let loose out here but I think living under strict guidelines for 2 years we mostly live with these self-imposed so we not seeing crazy large large numbers. I still wear masks and lots of people do even though it’s not mandated anymore. Ace laughs a lot when he sees people in masks, it’s cute to watch.

I think we in Vancouver are behind everyone… we still have full on mandates and vaccine passports!!

@Suggerhoney im so the opposite of you, I have zero desire to ever see another pregnancy test lol!! I’ve been having this low level nausea on and off for the past few days and if I had a test I’d take it but we use condoms and EBF so I know I’m not… but I wish you a swift BFP when you do wish for it xx

I love being back at work those 3 days are such a welcome break. Even the stress from work feels good . After being pregnant and sick the whole time I just feel like my old self again.

@Suggerhoney Covid has been let loose out here but I think living under strict guidelines for 2 years we mostly live with these self-imposed so we not seeing crazy large large numbers. I still wear masks and lots of people do even though it’s not mandated anymore. Ace laughs a lot when he sees people in masks, it’s cute to watch.

See I think I will still definitely wear masks in busy places like supermarkets hospital etc. I don't care if I look like a idiot lol.
Awwww bless him.

I think we in Vancouver are behind everyone… we still have full on mandates and vaccine passports!!

@Suggerhoney im so the opposite of you, I have zero desire to ever see another pregnancy test lol!! I’ve been having this low level nausea on and off for the past few days and if I had a test I’d take it but we use condoms and EBF so I know I’m not… but I wish you a swift BFP when you do wish for it xx

I really wanna feel that way if and after I have another baby. I just want that nope no more and done feeling it wud make things alot easier.

@Suggerhoney at least you have a few months to get the pill out of your system and track a couple of cycles before TTC. I hate getting AF back I usually get it back around 10-12 months PP if I’m still feeding. I’m hoping you feel a little more done on the baby side of things if all works out for you. I think I will always have that need for more babies but we are at our maximum capacity right now and even if we move in the future the rooms need to go to our current babies. I’m coming to terms with it a little but I think once Hudson isn’t a baby I’ll have a new wave of sadness. I do slightly look forward for things becoming a little easier as having 6 under 11 is tiring!!!! Hahahaha!

@daniyaaq im so glad your enjoying work and feel like your old self is coming back.

@Reiko_ctu sounds like it’s unlikely you’ll be preggo but I think that would make me wanna test just encase. I won’t miss morning sickness for sure! I don’t know how you ladies done it for the whole of your pregnancies! Warriors!!!!

@Suggerhoney at least you have a few months to get the pill out of your system and track a couple of cycles before TTC. I hate getting AF back I usually get it back around 10-12 months PP if I’m still feeding. I’m hoping you feel a little more done on the baby side of things if all works out for you. I think I will always have that need for more babies but we are at our maximum capacity right now and even if we move in the future the rooms need to go to our current babies. I’m coming to terms with it a little but I think once Hudson isn’t a baby I’ll have a new wave of sadness. I do slightly look forward for things becoming a little easier as having 6 under 11 is tiring!!!! Hahahaha!

@daniyaaq im so glad your enjoying work and feel like your old self is coming back.

@Reiko_ctu sounds like it’s unlikely you’ll be preggo but I think that would make me wanna test just encase. I won’t miss morning sickness for sure! I don’t know how you ladies done it for the whole of your pregnancies! Warriors!!!!

That's the plan hon. We're definitely gonna take it easy this cycle and probably next as well.
Cd7 now and it just feels so nice to be able to say that. Cudnt count my cycles at all on that mini pill.
I started my opks again yesterday and there very negative at the moment.

@Suggerhoney i hate the mini pill. The last time I took it was after I had DD2 (baby no.3) and I just bled all the time. I’d be out on the school run and start bleeding but I wouldn’t have a pad on because I wouldn’t expect it so I stopped taking it after a few months and I’ve not used anything since. I know my cycle quite well and if I think I’m gonna ovulate DH will wear a condom and once we are in the safe zone it’s business as usual.

super excited for you! Gonna be here cheering you on x

Oh its just so annoying isn't it hon. I had to wear a pad all the time. U just never know when ure gonna start bleeding. So so glad to be off it.

Thanks hon I'm so happy and grateful to have u rooting me on.

My opks were alot darker today so I'm hoping I will ovulate in the next few days.
I know we're not trying just yet but I really wanna see a peak opk so I know I'm still ovulating..
Don't have any ovulation signs at the moment but hopefully I will very soon..
Last time I stopped taking the mini pill I ovulated on cd13.
I'm cd10 today.
Part of me wud love to just start trying now but I know we have to wait just that bit longer.
Xx20220304_153858.jpg
Today's opks. Getting close.

Hay ladies hope ure all OK.
So dh wants to start ttc now.
I'm a bit worried tho becuase I'm not sure if I have definitely o or not.
The darkest my lines went was just matching. Where as when I used these in the past the test line wud go darker than control..
I woke up Saturday with alot of watery and ewcm and tested about 3pm.
I got this
20220305_161855.jpg

Was fully expecting it to be darker than control line on Sunday. I didn't test untill 5pm and the line was fainter.
And today even fainter.
The cm had gone dry by Sunday morning and last night I had sharp pains in my left Overy that came and went all evening. Today nothing so I'm hoping I did ovulate and that because I didn't test until 5pm yesterday I may of maybe missed the peak peak.
I mean ovulation pain has to be a good sign right.

We wud of missed the boat this cycle but we can start next cycle.
Hoping AF won't show up untill 21st March at the earliest and then we can start trying when I ovulate next cycle.
But of course the negative nelly in me is saying u haven't even ovulated and ure body doesn't work anymore.
I am worried because of my age I'm no longer ovulating.
Can u get pains and not ovulate. They were quite sharp and definitely felt like O pain because I am one of those womon that feel ovulation.
Hopefully I have and hopefully AF will hold out until the 21st or a bit later.
I do remember when I stopped my pill last time tho I only had a 24 day cycle even tho I ovulated on cd12.
It was back to my normal 28 to 32 days after that the.
I guess all we can do is wait and see.
If I do have a short cycle then we will probably hold out untill I get my period in April.

Can't believe I'm worrying so much. I said I wanted to take the more relaxed approach but I guess that's gone out the window lol.

Anyway here is a latest pic of my Harley and Tommy poo.
Hope ure all OK.
I've started a ttc journal if anyone is interested.
Its in the ttc forum under ttc journals.

20220305_161855.jpg 20220307_191013.jpg 20220307_190800.jpg

@Suggerhoney How exciting your TTC now, fingers crossed it all goes to plan and smooth sailing, please don’t stress about your age.. so many women are having babies in their 40s and conceive easy.
Both the boys are so cute

Jax is 4 months end of the month, where my baby gone.. he desperately trying to sit up and roll over but not quite there and think his gums playing him up as he constantly chewing his hands so think teething will be on the card sooner rather than later.
His sleeping has improved he sleeping 6 hours and sometimes he do 8 but that’s rare, he started to feel more comfortable in his bed but still sleeps majority with me.
My birthday end of month and DH wants to take me out for the night but I don’t want to leave Jax yet overnight but DH said I deserve a night to be spoiled but we’re see, we were supposed to have a night off in January for DH birthday but we caught covid and couldn’t go out and then just never did lol

@Suggerhoney How exciting your TTC now, fingers crossed it all goes to plan and smooth sailing, please don’t stress about your age.. so many women are having babies in their 40s and conceive easy.
Both the boys are so cute

Jax is 4 months end of the month, where my baby gone.. he desperately trying to sit up and roll over but not quite there and think his gums playing him up as he constantly chewing his hands so think teething will be on the card sooner rather than later.
His sleeping has improved he sleeping 6 hours and sometimes he do 8 but that’s rare, he started to feel more comfortable in his bed but still sleeps majority with me.
My birthday end of month and DH wants to take me out for the night but I don’t want to leave Jax yet overnight but DH said I deserve a night to be spoiled but we’re see, we were supposed to have a night off in January for DH birthday but we caught covid and couldn’t go out and then just never did lol

Hi hon
Thank you so much for the encouraging words hon. I had a chat with one of the nurses at my GP surgery today. I had to have some routine bloods done and I got chatting with her.
She said it's totally possible still even at my age. She said it also helps that I had a baby last year.
She said as long as ure having periods and ovulating that's the main thing.

I'm 4dpo now but I'm 99% sure we missed the boat..
I was having ovulation pains on Sunday evening that went on for a few hours and we did dtd very late Monday night.
So I guess there may be a teeny weeeny chance depending on when the egg popped out. App it can live for 12 to 24 hours.
But tbh I think this is not my tike just yet.
And I'm OK with that.
I'm just leaving it in God's hands and I know when it happens it will be his perfect timing.
I am getting so excited now.

Harley has been chewing on his hands from around 4 months old.
He still has no teeth and he's just over 6 month old now. But he is dribbling a bit so I do think he has just started teething.
He doesn't roll over yet. He can roll onto his side but not fully over yet. He's always hated tummy time.
I can see him rolling over very soon.
He is so chatty and smiley and laughs a lot. I've only got to say have you done a poo poo and he cracks up giggling.

Aww fingers crossed and even if it not the month, least you had fun trying lol
Im sure everything will be great and hopefully it happen when it supposed to.

Sounds like harley on his way, how can he be 6 months it’s crazy

Aww fingers crossed and even if it not the month, least you had fun trying lol
Im sure everything will be great and hopefully it happen when it supposed to.

Sounds like harley on his way, how can he be 6 months it’s crazy

I'm hoping it won't take as long as last time.
7dpo today and cd19 and its really dragging.
Gonna test in a few days but pretty sure it will be BFN.
Then it will just be waiting for AF and then we can really start trying.
I'm definitely getting that broody feeling again esp when I see newborns.
Hope it happens for us. Even if it does take a while.
As long as I do fall and baby is healthy that's all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->