• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

Midwives sometimes can’t find the hb on Doppler till 16 weeks! It can be tricky till then.

I managed to find it at 10 weeks but think I just got lucky as it's back to hiding. I'm not worrying as I know it's so difficult to find at this stage. I haven't bothered with one in my other pregnancies but as we don't get to see a midwife til 28 weeks now I thought it would be nice for dh and I to listen in.

I can’t find the heartbeat when I try! I’ve got no gel left and don’t know if that’s makes any difference? All was ok at the 12 weeks can last week so not worrying too much about it! Thought I was coming out of the sickness but Jusy went to have my roast dinner snd the smell of the meat turned my stomach! I’ve got no real cravings but a whole list of food I can’t look at or smell haha!! Anyone else finding that?

I’m doing fine, thanks for thinking of me. My earlier complications both resolved and I am instead being plagued by early BH instead. Been feeling fetal movement for a few weeks now which is so fun

@Pending
Will be finding out gender on Saturday hon at the gender scan.

@sil
I tried at 8 weeks and cudnt find HB.
Found it around 9 weeks but it was so quiet I guess where babies are so teeny at that stage.
I can find baby easily now and it's loud.
I was told off for using my doppler early and was told it shouldn't be used untill 14 to 15 weeks because b4 then the baby is just so small and can be very hard to find and cause unnecessary stress.
But I still used it haha.

I’m doing fine, thanks for thinking of me. My earlier complications both resolved and I am instead being plagued by early BH instead. Been feeling fetal movement for a few weeks now which is so fun

So glad ure OK hon.
Oh u lucky thing.
I'm still not feeling any movements at all. I think I felt something a week ago but nothing since I'm 15+1 weeks so was hoping to be feeling something by now.
I will ask at my gender scan on Saturday where my placenta is.

At my 10 week scan she thought it was at the back but I'm wondering if it's anterior again like with my last 2 and thats why I'm not feeling anything.
Can't wait to start feeling movements.
Sorry about the BH hon I had them from 21 weeks with DS.
I'm sure they will start in the next few weeks.

AFM
No more bleeding and hoping it stays that way.
Anxious about my results.
Just hoping they come back all good.
Hoping if it was high risk I wud of heard by now?
Never had a harmony test b4 so don't really know how it works.
Do they let u know sooner if its high risk?

Wednesday will mark 2 weeks of waiting :nope:

@topazicatzbet i only used a Doppler with my 2nd. I think it’s so rubbish that we don’t get to see the midwife at 16 weeks and we have to wait all the way to 28 weeks! I know we get the 20 week scan but having such a hands off approach is a bit scary! I know with covid it’s been difficult but at least seeing the midwife they can check you out.

@wrapunzel im glad your issues seem to have sorted themselves out! Great to hear from you. Also it’s lovely your feeling bub.

@daniyaaq i really need to start taking liquid iron as I always end up having issues. I never seem to get told this though! How are you feeling?

@Penguin20 hows things?

@Suggerhoney im hoping this is your week! How are you?

@angie90 im the same.... no cravings and everything still seems yuk. I’m not craving it but I can’t wait until I can drink a cup of tea and eat chocolate or biscuits (usually happens when baby is here) when do you usually start feeling better?

@playgirl666 another day closer to scan day!

@Mummy2Corban I’m feeling as good as can in the circumstances. Still sick a few times a day, absolutely hate eating but hungry a lot. Gearing up for work, at least it’s a short week, I’m hoping I can make up for the slack from last 2 weeks.

I feel like trying to manage sickness is a full time job in itself at the moment, it's so draining and takes up every moment of everyday. If I don't eat I feel super sick or I am sick, but there is an extremely limited amount of things I feel like eating, some of the time nothing, but I have to force myself to eat when I really don't want to which is also awful or feel sick which is awful too ](*,)
Then when I do eat its only about 1 hour till I get that feeling again. 7 weeks 3 days and already fed up #-o
Suffered badly in my previous 2 pregnancies, might give the doc a call tomorrow and try some sickness medication to see if I can get out this rut!
On a better note I have a private scan next Wednesday and first midwife app on Friday :)

@angie90 I’m also finding I can’t do meat it’s a real struggle especially with my low iron.

@wrapunzel baby movements are the best part. Lucky you.

@Suggerhoney how many more days left?

Should be 4 at the very most so latest we should here should be Friday.

@topazicatzbet i only used a Doppler with my 2nd. I think it’s so rubbish that we don’t get to see the midwife at 16 weeks and we have to wait all the way to 28 weeks! I know we get the 20 week scan but having such a hands off approach is a bit scary! I know with covid it’s been difficult but at least seeing the midwife they can check you out.

@wrapunzel im glad your issues seem to have sorted themselves out! Great to hear from you. Also it’s lovely your feeling bub.

@daniyaaq i really need to start taking liquid iron as I always end up having issues. I never seem to get told this though! How are you feeling?

@Penguin20 hows things?

@Suggerhoney im hoping this is your week! How are you?

@angie90 im the same.... no cravings and everything still seems yuk. I’m not craving it but I can’t wait until I can drink a cup of tea and eat chocolate or biscuits (usually happens when baby is here) when do you usually start feeling better?

@playgirl666 another day closer to scan day!

I'm OK hon. Just really hoping for good news and that will make my day.
Felt sick again today so not gone yet.
Sent my scan pics off to a Facebook group called the nub theory experts or something like that. It was free so thought why not.
And I got a :blue: answer right away haha.

Watch it be a girl now lmao.
Who cares as long as he/she is healthy that's all that matters but I am excited to find out on Saturday.

My bump has popped again and looking and feeling very pregnant now but I love it.
Just need good results and that will be just the best.

@soloso we feel your pain. It feels as though nothing works. You eat your sick. You don’t eat you feel sick and weak. We’ve all felt super fed up... it feels as though it will never end. I must admit....
And I’m scared to say it but it has eased a bit for more so I don’t feel as rank as I did. I’ve never felt better at this point it’s always been later?! Yay to your scan this week and midwife! Things are happening!!!!!

@Suggerhoney i have everything crossed for you my lovely! The waiting is the worst.... your mind just wanders! I had boy vibes from your dating scan and after googling the nub theory it definitely looked boy!!! Be such a shock if bub is pink!!!!!

I cant hear the heartbeat today, slightly freaking out :( x

@Suggerhoney i have everything crossed for you my lovely! The waiting is the worst.... your mind just wanders! I had boy vibes from your dating scan and after googling the nub theory it definitely looked boy!!! Be such a shock if bub is pink!!!!!

It will be a huge shock haha.
Thanks hon. Yes the waiting is and has been horrible it feels like I've been waiting for soooooo long.

I cant hear the heartbeat today, slightly freaking out :( x

OK try not to panic hon.
They are hard to find even at 12 weeks and they are moving alot so can be very hard to catch.
I always find it easier with a empty bladder. Take a breather and try again a bit later.
Look really low down nice and slow and then bring it up.
Mite take a min or so.
I had a job finding mine the other day and tried again a bit later and there it was.
Baby is probably hiding. Mine hides little bugger lol

I’m still struggling to find hb and I’m 11 weeks tomoz just wish I could find it feeling a bit paranoid today so would have been nice to out my mind at ease but nope xxx

Just picked the heartbeat up for a few seconds, it was 161 xx

Yay there you go hon. Baby was probably hiding earlier.
Little buggers lol.

I’m still struggling to find hb and I’m 11 weeks tomoz just wish I could find it feeling a bit paranoid today so would have been nice to out my mind at ease but nope xxx

I know its hard but try not to worry. 11 weeks is still early and baby has lots of room to hide.
I was actually told off for using my doppler early.
I was told they shouldnt be used untill 15 16 weeks.

But I still used it haha.

When u next have a scan take note of where they put the probe thing and then aim ure doppler in the same place.
U may be looking too high or too low.
When I first tried I was looking way to low.
Easily done.
I find having a empty bladder helps more where as other womon prefer a full bladder.

Not long now ladies and some of you will be in 2nd trimester yay.

I ve still not been able to find mine again but I'm hearing a lot of what I think is placenta so I think baby is hiding behind it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->