• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

Congratulations to all the scans ladies so glad they went well.

@playgirl666 hope Thursday comes around quickly for you.

Thanks for all the support ladies

So since Thursday I haven't had any more bleeding at all.
Babies HB still beating away today. Still not feeling movements. Thought I did about a week ago but nothing since.

15 weeks today so hoping to start feeling movements soon.

My gender scan is on Saturday, I can't believe how fast its come around and I'm really excited to find out what we are having.

I should get the Harmony results sometime this week too so its a big week.

Been reading alot about cervical errosions and just reading the stories is so me.
One womon bled 9 times right up untill 20 weeks with hers. I'm hoping I don't have any more bleeding because seeing blood esp being this far in my pregnancy is just terrifying.

@Penguin20 good luck with ure scan today hon.

I've notice there a few ladies that don't come on here anymore and I do hope they are ok.

Anyway wishing u all a lovely holy Saturday.

Hello ladies

thank you for the good luck wishes, I had more pink spotting yesterday and this morning which turned darker at my appointment.

Had my scan and they said everything looks as it should for the moment and can’t see any reason for pain or the bleeding/spotting. Saw the yolk sac but no heartbeat but am only 5+5 so got a scan next Saturday to see if heartbeat has formed but they said everything is how it should be and what they expect to see at this stage and they said 50% of women bleed during the first trimester.. so fingers crossed everything settles down and I see the heartbeat on next Saturday

@Suggerhoney happy 15 weeks! I also read about cervical erosions. But I agree seeing blood at any point during pregnancy isn’t nice. I’m hoping that’s it for you now. Cannot believe you have your gender scan on Saturday!!!! Let’s hope these results come through quick for you this week.

I’ve usually felt my babies between 16/18 weeks apart from baby 2 and she was 20/21 weeks. I don’t think it will be long for you!

ive noticed a few as well. @wrapunzel hasnt been on either so I’m hoping all is well seeing as she was having issues?!

has anyone else got anything this week?
@playgirl666 your scan is Thursday?
Mine is Friday
@Suggerhoney you’ve a gender scan Saturday

Anyone else?

@Penguin20 well I’m glad they have found no reason for your spotting/bleeding. At least all is were it should be and everything looks on track. It’s amazing how different things can look in a matter of days . At least your booked in for another scan next week.

@Penguin20 well I’m glad they have found no reason for your spotting/bleeding. At least all is were it should be and everything looks on track. It’s amazing how different things can look in a matter of days . At least your booked in for another scan next week.

Thank you

Hello ladies

thank you for the good luck wishes, I had more pink spotting yesterday and this morning which turned darker at my appointment.

Had my scan and they said everything looks as it should for the moment and can’t see any reason for pain or the bleeding/spotting. Saw the yolk sac but no heartbeat but am only 5+5 so got a scan next Saturday to see if heartbeat has formed but they said everything is how it should be and what they expect to see at this stage and they said 50% of women bleed during the first trimester.. so fingers crossed everything settles down and I see the heartbeat on next Saturday

So glad all is ok hon. I think u will see a lovely little HB on Saturday hon. 5+5 is a bit early for the HB but when u go on Saturday ure be coming on 7 weeks so u will see a HB then.
I remember with my DD I had a scan around 5+4 weeks and we just see the gestational sack and I think yolk sac, they thought they cud see the fetal pole but it was tiny like so so teany weeny.
I had to go back at 7 weeks exactly and I was so nervous waiting that week and a bit. But went along at 7 weeks and saw beanie and a HB. Hopefully this week will go by quickly for you hon.
I have my gender scan on Saturday so that's both me and you have scans on the same day, I will definitely be thinking of you hon.
Sorry about the spotting I know how scary it is.

@Suggerhoney happy 15 weeks! I also read about cervical erosions. But I agree seeing blood at any point during pregnancy isn’t nice. I’m hoping that’s it for you now. Cannot believe you have your gender scan on Saturday!!!! Let’s hope these results come through quick for you this week.

I’ve usually felt my babies between 16/18 weeks apart from baby 2 and she was 20/21 weeks. I don’t think it will be long for you!

ive noticed a few as well. @wrapunzel hasnt been on either so I’m hoping all is well seeing as she was having issues?!

has anyone else got anything this week?
@playgirl666 your scan is Thursday?
Mine is Friday
@Suggerhoney you’ve a gender scan Saturday

Anyone else?

Yes @wrapunzel and also there was a few more ladies that have Gone quite I just hope they are ok.

So glad all is ok hon. I think u will see a lovely little HB on Saturday hon. 5+5 is a bit early for the HB but when u go on Saturday ure be coming on 7 weeks so u will see a HB then.
I remember with my DD I had a scan around 5+4 weeks and we just see the gestational sack and I think yolk sac, they thought they cud see the fetal pole but it was tiny like so so teany weeny.
I had to go back at 7 weeks exactly and I was so nervous waiting that week and a bit. But went along at 7 weeks and saw beanie and a HB. Hopefully this week will go by quickly for you hon.
I have my gender scan on Saturday so that's both me and you have scans on the same day, I will definitely be thinking of you hon.
Sorry about the spotting I know how scary it is.

Thank you for your support, how exciting are you going to find out the gender ?

Yes I have my scan on Thursday and see the consultant after my scan and blood test, im abit nervous, but feel better now I heared the heartbeat nice and loud last night x

@playgirl666 do you see your consultant face to face? I have a FaceTime call after mine on Friday. I’m quietly shitting myself and specially because I’ve got to go on my own! I’m glad you found bubba does help give a bit of reassurance!

Yes I see them face to face, they always book me in straight after my scans x

First Tri is always so awful makes it hard to keep up with forums. I remember with my last pregnancy I went missing as well, just too miserable to be on. Hopefully we get them back to give updates soon.

Arg can't find my little monkey now with the doppler. They must have wriggled away. im hearing a lot more of what I think is placenta, I wonder if I have an anterior one and as its grown its hiding baby. Will leave it a few days and try again.

Its also very hit and miss for me in finding the heartbeat x

When did you first start hearing baby on Doppler? I’m 6+2 now and think I’m going to start trying at 8 weeks. I forget when I heard it in past pregnancies

@sil Only bought the doppler at 9 weeks but heard it then. Its soooo difficult to find though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->