• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

@soloso I’m right there with you. It’s absolutely time consuming and draining trying to manage it, not to mention frustrating, what works today doesn’t work tomorrow.

@ShanandBoc congratulations and welcome!! It’s funny how it works out! My first and third I had my period on the exact day for both! The ended up being the 14th and the 16th November! Wonder how close your two will be!!!

Caught baby heartbeat for a few seconds on Doppler. It was so exciting but of course can’t find it now. DP is going to have my head, we were supposed to do it together but I decided I should try find it first so I know where to look when he comes...oh well,

Hope everyone is well, sorry I've had a few days off my phone.
I'm constantly worrying about this pregnancy and searching for answers

I'm going to try book an early scan for a week or so time.

Good luck with everyone's scans this week :)

@hayleight87 google can be the root of all evil at times so I don’t blame you for having a time out. Maybe a scan would help ease your mind a little xx

I wasn't like this with the last pregnancies, but this time my pregnancy symptoms come and go which worrys me.

I'm trying to get one booked that works around my partners job :)

@hayleight87 google can be the root of all evil at times so I don’t blame you for having a time out. Maybe a scan would help ease your mind a little xx

@hayleight87 hopefully you can get something sorted out that works for you both and that it eases some of your worries.

@playgirl666 that was spare of the moment! Glad that bubba looks good!!!

@hayleight87 hopefully you can get something sorted out that works for you both and that it eases some of your worries.

@playgirl666 that was spare of the moment! Glad that bubba looks good!!!
It was, I have been so paranoid cos my symptoms have nearly gone, I no I have my dating scan on Thursday but I just couldn't wait xx

I think its looking girly! Looks almost identical to my youngests scan at this stage! Xx

I have been prescribed cyclizine this morning jsut taken my first tablet and praying for a miracle :) anyone any success stories with it? X

Hope the meds helps.

My sickness is easing off and only slightly in the back ground now on an afternoon. Still 2 weeks to go til my dating scan.

Last edited:
@playgirl666 hi baby. I totally understand that, I basically had one scan after another too just to be sure of baby.

@soloso good luck with meds, I really hope they work for you. I got 3 different pills prescribed, I think only 2 are making a difference which is still better than nothing.

I don’t know which is better worry that comes from no symptoms or dealing with constant illness that’s a reminder all is well. Sometimes I wish my illness would ease of or go away completely.

The placenta sounds like a whooshing sound.

Hi could i please be added to November 3rd?

Im 10 weeks with our third. Im actually due the exact same day as our first! What are the chances. Hope everyone is going well :)

Congratulations and welcome hon

I wasn't like this with the last pregnancies, but this time my pregnancy symptoms come and go which worrys me.

I'm trying to get one booked that works around my partners job :)

Awwww I can understand the worry. My symptoms didn't start untill 6 weeks and they also came and went and came and went. They really kicked in around week 9.
It's very normal for symptoms to come and go hon so try not to worry. Maybe booking a privet reassurance scan will help put ure mind at rest.

The worry doesn't stop. I still worry now and I'm nearly 16 weeks. It's just never ending.

I think its looking girly! Looks almost identical to my youngests scan at this stage! Xx

I'm so happy all was good hon and yeah I think Girl too hehe.

I have been prescribed cyclizine this morning jsut taken my first tablet and praying for a miracle :) anyone any success stories with it? X

Hope the meds work hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->