• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

6w4d today. Still feeling sick and exhausted, but haven’t been sick enough to throw up yet. I stay on the edge but never quite get there.

8 days until my dating ultrasound. I can’t shake the feeling that I’ll go and there will be no heartbeat. I don’t know why. I’ll feel sooo much better once I get it.

Has anyone here gotten the covid vaccine while pregnant? My OBGYN says I can get it any time but I worry that if I do miscarry in the first trimester I’d attribute it to that so I am going to wait until the second trimester.

@playgirl666 Wow! What a cute little guy/girl. Love it!

@soloso I hope your meds work! I was terribly sick with my first born all the way to about 26 weeks.

@hayleight87 My symptoms have been very come and go with this pregnancy too. I’m not use to that so it often makes me a nervous nelly too.

My first ob appointment is April 13th guys! I can’t wait! ✨

Yay I managed to find the hb again.
6w4d today. Still feeling sick and exhausted, but haven’t been sick enough to throw up yet. I stay on the edge but never quite get there.

8 days until my dating ultrasound. I can’t shake the feeling that I’ll go and there will be no heartbeat. I don’t know why. I’ll feel sooo much better once I get it.

Has anyone here gotten the covid vaccine while pregnant? My OBGYN says I can get it any time but I worry that if I do miscarry in the first trimester I’d attribute it to that so I am going to wait until the second trimester.

They aren't recommending it in pregnancy in the UK unless you are high risk. So I'm holding off even with me being a front line worker. I have ppe and I don't have tonsee any covid patients so I feel fairly safe. I think the biggest risk is the kids bringing it home.

Reactions: sil
Oh it's good to know so many of us are in the same boat with symptoms coming and going.
I've managed to book a scan for the 17th

@playgirl666 Wow! What a cute little guy/girl. Love it!

@soloso I hope your meds work! I was terribly sick with my first born all the way to about 26 weeks.

@hayleight87 My symptoms have been very come and go with this pregnancy too. I’m not use to that so it often makes me a nervous nelly too.

My first ob appointment is April 13th guys! I can’t wait! ✨

How was it there? That's where I have booked too :)
They are really lovely there, it was hard for me going back there, cos thats the same place where I found out I had a mmc in September, but it is a lovely place to go, im gonna have my gender scan there :) let us no how u get on xx

They are really lovely there, it was hard for me going back there, cos thats the same place where I found out I had a mmc in September, but it is a lovely place to go, im gonna have my gender scan there :) let us no how u get on xx
so sorry for your loss, this is always my worry when going to the first scan. I will do its not till the 17th x

so sorry for your loss, this is always my worry when going to the first scan. I will do its not till the 17th x
The scan i had today was literally booked at 11.15 and my appointment was 11.30 lol, I do have my proper dating scan this Thursday but I had got myself all stressed and worried, good luck for ur scan :) xx

The scan i had today was literally booked at 11.15 and my appointment was 11.30 lol, I do have my proper dating scan this Thursday but I had got myself all stressed and worried, good luck for ur scan :) xx
I did see some for today, I don't blame you for doing it :) good luck for Thursday, are you consultant led? If so who do you have xx

I did see some for today, I don't blame you for doing it :) good luck for Thursday, are you consultant led? If so who do you have xx
Thank u, yes I am under the consultant cos I'm type 1 diabetic, my one is Dr m samyraju xx

Thank u, yes I am under the consultant cos I'm type 1 diabetic, my one is Dr m samyraju xx
My friend has the same consultant, she said how lovely they were. I'm requesting Dr Abuzoda, I had him with the other 3 x

Fingers crossed your scan goes amazing :).
I'm not sure if they are giving the Covid Jab to pregnant women in the UK x

I really hope ure scan goes well. That's early for a dating scan. Here we don't get a dating scan until 12 weeks.
We can book a early privet one and I did but that wasn't untill 10 weeks.
Think it's different in different countries.
That first scan is so scary. I'm sure u will feel anxious but I really hope everything will be perfect and u get too see a little HB.

So I chased up my NIPT results today because tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I had it.

They still do not have my results.
I've been feeling pretty down all afternoon and on the verge of crying.

I just want my baby to be healthy and I'm so worried.

Can't even get excited for my gender scan on Saturday.
If my baby does have downs I really don't know what I will do.
I will be devastated.:cry:

Evening ladies. Today I haven’t been sick yay!!! But I’m still feeling that horrible feeling in my stomach but I so hope we are over the sickness hurdle I’ve been feeling so weak would love to sit in the sun not stuck in bed.

how are we all doing? Xx

@Suggerhoney i can’t imagine how your feeling right now. I’m sorry they still don’t have your results back yet. You should know before Friday right? It must be hard to be excited for your scan with such uncertainty. We are all here for you! We got you xx

@ciz yay for not being sick! Small milestones hey? Hopefully this is the beginnings of you starting to feel better.

I’m doing ok thanks just trying to keep a level head about my scan Friday. What will be will be right? I can’t change the outcome BUT so much rides on it! Argh!

@Suggerhoney that’s really frustrating they don’t have an answer for you yet. Hope they get back to you soon.

@Suggerhoney dont forget lovely Easter holidays there will couple days delay, fingers crossed you hear before weekend.

@Mummy2Corban very true on what will be, keeping everything crossed to being ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->