• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October/November Conkers 2021***

It's so strange because even tho my bump is big it's definitely not all baby. It's not hard at all and really squishy still.

I got my official due date at my dating scan and I remember with our son I got my due date but when i went for a gender scan at 16 weeks with him i was measuring 3 days ahead.

But this one was measuring bang on at 13+4 and 16 weeks and not a day over.

This is mine and DH 4th baby and I also have 2 older teens from a previous relationship so I think my tummy muscles are rubbish.

I'm also short and very slim so.

I've only put on 3lbs since being pregnant with this one.

With our youngest DS I had put on 21lbs by this stage with him. And he was only 7lb 6oz.

With I him I was worried I was putting on too much weight to quickly and with this one I'm worried I haven't put on enough weight so I don't think this will be a big baby.

I'm still not feeling loads of movements either.
And when i do its so light.
I felt more at this stage with our DS and I had a anterior placenta.

My placenta is prosteria this time so was hoping I wud of felt movements alot ealier than this.
I'm 19+1 weeks and I really thought by now I'd be feeling lots of movements but nope.

Mine and DH babies are always around the 7lb something apart from our DD who was just 5lb 7 but was early.

The biggest baby I had was with my ex.
I was 2 weeks over due and he was 8lb 15oz which I know is average but for me that is huge and he got so stuck, they had to use forceps and he was born not breathing because he got so badly stuck.

I put on 4 stone with him and I was massive.
Hardly no water and my belly was rock hard.

I am being induced around 37 weeks so I'm expecting another 7 to 8lbs.

I never trust the growth scans because they have been way out for me.

With my biggest they said he was 7 and a half lbs and he was 8lb 15.

With mine and DH DD I was told at 35 weeks she was already 7lbs.
I was so scared.
I had he 4 days later and she was a tiny 5lb 7oz.

And with out DS I was told at 34 weeks he was already 7lbs.
I got asked over and over it I had Gestational diabetes which I didn't .
I was told he wud be 9 to 10lbs, and he was only 7lb 6oz.

Getting told to expect a 9 to 10lb baby really really frightened me.
I had been denied a c section and new I had to do it naturally and I'm so tiny and I was so scared.

My midwife reassured me that growth scans are not accurate and can be up to 2lbs difference either way.
Turned out she was right thank goodness.

@topazicatzbet i hope they respect your want of a section too! Surely it would be much better than to risk the worry of babies position. Will you have to meet with your consultant to find out?

@Suggerhoney such an impressive bump!

@playgirl666 has a sweep ever set you off? Does it take much to get you going with induction?

@Reiko_ctu when you say 48 days it does seem a long wait! Hopefully you’ll be feeling a bit better soon and time won’t drag so much!!!

Thank you hon.
I'm very small so I tend to be quite big.
It's still very squishy tho and not hard at all which is odd.

Still not feeling strong movements and don't feel all movements yet either.
Just tiny light taps here and there.
But not all the time and I can go days without feeling anything.

I'm so disappointed about that because when I was told at 10 weeks I had a prosteria placenta I was so excited because with my last 2 I had a anterior placenta and didn't feel movements untill 18 weeks.

Was so hoping I wud of felt movements way earlier than this, and by now I thought I wud feel consistent strong movements but no.

I felt more with our DS at this stage and I had anterior placenta with him.

I'm also a bit worried because I have only gained 3lbs since being pregnant.
With DS I had gained 21 lbs by 19 weeks.

With him I was worried I was gaining too much.

But this one I'm worried because I've not gained hardly anything.
Just 3lbs.

Maybe I'm carrying alot more water this time and that's why I'm big and why by bump is still soft and squishy, and also why I'm not feeling much:shrug:

It's so strange because even tho my bump is big it's definitely not all baby. It's not hard at all and really squishy still.

I got my official due date at my dating scan and I remember with our son I got my due date but when i went for a gender scan at 16 weeks with him i was measuring 3 days ahead.

But this one was measuring bang on at 13+4 and 16 weeks and not a day over.

This is mine and DH 4th baby and I also have 2 older teens from a previous relationship so I think my tummy muscles are rubbish.

I'm also short and very slim so.

I've only put on 3lbs since being pregnant with this one.

With our youngest DS I had put on 21lbs by this stage with him. And he was only 7lb 6oz.

With I him I was worried I was putting on too much weight to quickly and with this one I'm worried I haven't put on enough weight so I don't think this will be a big baby.

I'm still not feeling loads of movements either.
And when i do its so light.
I felt more at this stage with our DS and I had a anterior placenta.

My placenta is prosteria this time so was hoping I wud of felt movements alot ealier than this.
I'm 19+1 weeks and I really thought by now I'd be feeling lots of movements but nope.

Mine and DH babies are always around the 7lb something apart from our DD who was just 5lb 7 but was early.

The biggest baby I had was with my ex.
I was 2 weeks over due and he was 8lb 15oz which I know is average but for me that is huge and he got so stuck, they had to use forceps and he was born not breathing because he got so badly stuck.

I put on 4 stone with him and I was massive.
Hardly no water and my belly was rock hard.

I am being induced around 37 weeks so I'm expecting another 7 to 8lbs.

I never trust the growth scans because they have been way out for me.

With my biggest they said he was 7 and a half lbs and he was 8lb 15.

With mine and DH DD I was told at 35 weeks she was already 7lbs.
I was so scared.
I had he 4 days later and she was a tiny 5lb 7oz.

And with out DS I was told at 34 weeks he was already 7lbs.
I got asked over and over it I had Gestational diabetes which I didn't .
I was told he wud be 9 to 10lbs, and he was only 7lb 6oz.

Getting told to expect a 9 to 10lb baby really really frightened me.
I had been denied a c section and new I had to do it naturally and I'm so tiny and I was so scared.

My midwife reassured me that growth scans are not accurate and can be up to 2lbs difference either way.
Turned out she was right thank goodness.

Thank you hon.
I'm very small so I tend to be quite big.
It's still very squishy tho and not hard at all which is odd.

Still not feeling strong movements and don't feel all movements yet either.
Just tiny light taps here and there.
But not all the time and I can go days without feeling anything.

I'm so disappointed about that because when I was told at 10 weeks I had a prosteria placenta I was so excited because with my last 2 I had a anterior placenta and didn't feel movements untill 18 weeks.

Was so hoping I wud of felt movements way earlier than this, and by now I thought I wud feel consistent strong movements but no.

I felt more with our DS at this stage and I had anterior placenta with him.

I'm also a bit worried because I have only gained 3lbs since being pregnant.
With DS I had gained 21 lbs by 19 weeks.

With him I was worried I was gaining too much.

But this one I'm worried because I've not gained hardly anything.
Just 3lbs.

Maybe I'm carrying alot more water this time and that's why I'm big and why by bump is still soft and squishy, and also why I'm not feeling much:shrug:
They are rubbish at telling how big babies will be. I got referred from an ultrasound to an OB because the baby looked big on the ultrasound. OB felt my tummy for a few mins and said that baby is not big at all you’re fine! And she was 7-6 at full term!!

I agree that’s annoying you’re not feeling movements at 19 weeks! I hope I’m feeling them by then although I’m sure the placenta is anterior again that would be my luck. They didn’t even look for the placenta at my
Dating scan but it’s probably not really visible at 9 weeks anyways?? I dunno. I feel like when I’m lying really still I can feel a little tapping or something about 2 inches above my pelvic bone but could be gas lol.

@daniyaaq hope you get some energy and can exercise to keep the pelvic pain away. I’m imagining my lovely 2 trimester in the summer but if the spd hits me I definitely won’t be taking the 15 minute walk to the spray park!!

With my 3rd I had a sweep at 40 weeks at about 1pm I went into labour at 6am, so it worked that time, with my 4th I had one at 37 weeks which was 2 days before my induction, I was already 3cm by then but it didn't work, I went in on the Friday for my induction, they put a pessary in, then they put another one in 12 hours after, on the Sunday morning they broke my waters at 8am by 10am I was pushing her out, the midwife didn't believe me when I said I needed to push x

Just ordered some gender smoke connons ready for our gender scan in 2 weeks. I just want to know now so I can start processing and decided on a name.

Are you hoping for another girl this time for 2+2?

I would love another girl to round things out and make it even, but I wouldn’t be disappointed with a boy either. This is actually my first baby not born in summer (my kids are June, June and July), so this I am going to have to buy new clothes for the first year either way (I have no newborn winter stuff, no 6 month summer stuff etc). My DS2 is actually more “girly” than my DD - he loves to sing and dance and paint his fingernails. DD loves mud and trucks. Go figure

@Suggerhoney i never trust the growth scans either!!! They put DS1 at 7 lb and he was born 8lb1. They put DD at just over 7lb and she was 9lb6oz. Not even close for either. It was just about right for DS2.

They are rubbish at telling how big babies will be. I got referred from an ultrasound to an OB because the baby looked big on the ultrasound. OB felt my tummy for a few mins and said that baby is not big at all you’re fine! And she was 7-6 at full term!!

I agree that’s annoying you’re not feeling movements at 19 weeks! I hope I’m feeling them by then although I’m sure the placenta is anterior again that would be my luck. They didn’t even look for the placenta at my
Dating scan but it’s probably not really visible at 9 weeks anyways?? I dunno. I feel like when I’m lying really still I can feel a little tapping or something about 2 inches above my pelvic bone but could be gas lol.

@daniyaaq hope you get some energy and can exercise to keep the pelvic pain away. I’m imagining my lovely 2 trimester in the summer but if the spd hits me I definitely won’t be taking the 15 minute walk to the spray park!!

It is so annoying. I do feel movements here and there but it's still very very light like tapping or light kicks.
I just don't feel all movements. When I use my doppler u can hear him moving around alot but just can't feel it all.
I must admit with my biggest I think I was feeling movements so early like at 13 14 weeks so maybe is just smaller.
I don't know.

I hope u Start feeling regular movements soon it feels like I have been waiting ages.

Can't believe how inaccurate those growth scans are. I'm definitely not gonna freek out this time if they tell me I'm gonna have a monster baby hahahaha.

I was just able to use some lotion that a few weeks ago the smell of it made me sick, so that’s definitely a step forward!

I’m hoping I find out the gender of the baby before Mother’s Day which is next week here. The NIPT results have an expected turnaround of 10 days which puts it at the day before Mother’s Day (6 days from today). I think I might announce to family then and would love to include the gender. I’ll be 11+4.

I’m hoping I find out the gender of the baby before Mother’s Day which is next week here. The NIPT results have an expected turnaround of 10 days which puts it at the day before Mother’s Day (6 days from today). I think I might announce to family then and would love to include the gender. I’ll be 11+4.
Good luck I hope they come on time!!! That would be very fun to announce Mother’s Day.

So I’ve actually narrowed down my top 3 names for both boys and girls!

But haven’t ran them past DH and he probably won’t like any of them haha.

I have Peter, Maxwell, and Davis for a boy.
And Indie, Rosalie, and Flora for a girl.

@sil that be so special to announce on Mother’s Day.

@Reiko_ctu i haven’t told DP names I picked her, because I just know he’ll shoot it down. So I’m trying to device a way to make him think he thought of the name.

Ha yes totally @daniyaaq... I know with my DH he never comes up with ideas just says yes or no to one of mine! I think my options are varied so he’s got to at least like one... I’m 99% sure Peter is what we’ll go with for a boy and I’m hoping he says yes to Rosalie, that’s my favorite on that list. His criteria is it has to “roll off his tongue” lol?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->