October/November Conkers 2021***

My criteria is it can’t be too crazy but it needs to be unique enough or unpopular enough that there are no kids in their year at school with the same name!

when I was in school there were 3 Matthew’s, 3 Nicole’s, 3 Jessica’s in every class XD

Hahah roll off his tongue. I think DP criteria is it has to sound cool, don’t even know what that means. I love unique names but not with crazy confusing spellings

Hahah roll off his tongue. I think DP criteria is it has to sound cool, don’t even know what that means. I love unique names but not with crazy confusing spellings
Totally. Normal spelling is important to me. I really like the name Tahnee but it’s not popular in Canada, it would be Tawny over here. But I’m not going to use it because it will just confuse people who try
To read her name all her life lol.

Ok, I had a gut feeling this is another girl pregnancy but it just has to be a boy. My sickness is the same, and in fact a bit worse I think but I think that’s just my body being older. The two things standing out to me are the way my bump is growing so much higher than my last, and my cravings! All I want is fresh veggies and salads and savoury foods. Nothing sweet or carby appeals to me at all. DH keeps asking if I want to order DQ blizzards... no way! Bleh. He tried to offer me a donut tonight and it didn’t appeal. Tonight we ordered sushi/Japanese and I had a house green salad and edamame and it hit the spot!!

I can honestly say I’ve never had healthy cravings in my pregnancies ever before. Hopefully that will make the gestational diabetes diet a lot more manageable if I’m not craving ice cream and bread and candy!! It’s sooo strange and I can only think it has to do with gender.

Also looking at pregnant women drinking iced coffees in the sun is making me feel so jealous! I just want to get to the point where I can shower and brush my teeth regularly so I can leave my house and enjoy life again. It’s such a drag having such severe ms. I can’t stop whining to you girls here lol. I’m so jealous of women who can just push through and live their normal lives through the first trimester. And now I’m even in the 2nd tri and still feeling crap. Blah!!! This week I’m doing the school runs and it’s my youngest’s 3rd birthday on Wednesday so I need to actually go to the store tomorrow or Tuesday and grab some stuff to celebrate her!

@Reiko_ctu i feel you, I look at all these gorgeous pregnant people going about their life and even enjoying being pregnant and I’m just bleh

TMI

I feel like some of these side effects were not properly explained or hugely understated. I’m sitting here with stomach pain the kind you get when you have diarrhoea but I don’t feel like I need to go toilet and haven’t for a week now. What is this?

Eeek 5 days till gender scan, I honestly can't wait, I have no clue what I'm having this time! I will be posting pics on Saturday as we're having a little gender reveal party :) x

Lovely name @Reiko_ctu
Glad u managed to use lotion and it didn't make you feel sick that's got a be a good thing.

@sil not long now.

@playgirl666
Can't wait for u to find out.

My cravings with this one has been cheese marmite anything salty in the early stages it was cards

TMI

I feel like some of these side effects were not properly explained or hugely understated. I’m sitting here with stomach pain the kind you get when you have diarrhoea but I don’t feel like I need to go toilet and haven’t for a week now. What is this?

Have you actually managed to go in the past week. Bowel pains can be so bad hope they settle.
I've been rather bunged up lately. Never been much of a veg person but have really gone off it lately. I ve been craving apple juice and pineapple which seems to be helping.

So excited that we are going to have some more team pink or blue soon.

Oh heavens bowl pain can be horrendous.
I keep getting constipated and I get such bad pains it's horrible.

I suffer with IBS too so that don't help.

TMI

I’m guessing you’re throwing up a lot of your digestive enzymes like your bile and your body isn’t doing a good job digesting what you are keeping down. But I think also read that the doxylamine can cayse you stomach cramps as a rare side effect!

The constipation has been bad over here too! I must drink a good 80-100 ounces of water a day and I try my best to eat fruit and veg and I still am so backed up. The pains can get so sharp and intense. I'm sorry you girls are also going through it. Pregnancy can be such a drag sometimes!

The constipation has been bad over here too! I must drink a good 80-100 ounces of water a day and I try my best to eat fruit and veg and I still am so backed up. The pains can get so sharp and intense. I'm sorry you girls are also going through it. Pregnancy can be such a drag sometimes!

Urghhh it's horrid isn't it. I sit there rocking backward and forward it really is no fun.
I've been eating oranges lately and that appears to be helping a bit.

I take stool softners and they do sweet fanny feck lol

Maannnn I don't what it is at the moment but since I hit 16 weeks the time is DRAAAAAGING so badly.

I've not seen the midwife since 8 weeks which feels like ages ago.

I did see my consultant at 14 weeks but since then it's all been a bit well boring.

The past 3 weeks feels like 3 months.

I do have another consultant appointment on Wednesday and then the Anomaly scan next Wed, so that's good that things are coming up.

It's just been a but dull and Boring.

I know my appointments will ramp up from 24 weeks so that will be good.

It's just since funding out and now I feel like I've had hardly no appointments.

Thank you covid:finger:

Try eating fresh pears for constipation if you can keep them down ladies, that helps a lot. And just moving around. I didn’t poop for 5 days when I was completely bed ridden a few weeks ago yuck!!

I cooked dinner! First one since being sick.

I just boiled pasta and heated up a jarred sauce but it’s something. Normally I would make my own sauce and add veggies and meat but we have no veggies and no way am I cooking meat. That’ll send me lol!

we’ve had lovely friends from church bringing us meals so that means a lot of pasta (although one couple ordered us delivery from a burger joint - bacon cheeseburger, chicken Caesar wrap, macaroni for the kids and tons of fries!!!) - but we’ll be eating pasta again tonight since it was all I could manage XD

on the downside, I looked back at my last pregnancy and I was already back to work at this point. So definitely more sick this time. I’m feeling disappointed because I thought I’d feel 100% come 14 weeks and that’s just not the case. I’ve been counting down till now. I’m also way more tired than I was last pregnancy. Doing any little thing wiped me out. I’d be tempted to think low iron but I got my bloodwork done last week and it was the highest it’s ever been during pregnancy for me!

I know some of you are going into winter soon but we’re coming into summer and the idea of not having a sangria is hitting me hard. I don’t drink that much at all but in the summer I treat myself to sangria whenever DH and I go on a date... oh I will miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->