October/November Conkers 2021***

My next in person appt is May 31 for 18 weeks. Can’t wait to hear baby again at that point.

It’s frustrating! I like the 16 weeks appointment to hear babies heartbeat. Usually not feeling baby at that point so
It’s like a midway point between scans to hear bubs. I’m not sure on our schedule now but I think when you get to later 30 weeks you actually see them more?!

anyway I think I’ve been feeling baby and I’m sure is not just a bubbling belly!

So there are still some ladies with no bump right? I’m so bummed I’m not showing yet. I’m going back to work on Saturday and no one will even notice I’m pregnant! However I did realize that for a few weeks baby has been pressing on my bladder so I feel like my uterus is pushing ok my bladder more than out of my abdomen. So makes sense. I think it’s because my pelvic floor isn’t a strong. You know how in third tri your pee is like a trickle cause baby is blocking it? I’m getting a bit of that already, just like less strong of stream
Lol. And having to pee when I only have like 100mls in my bladder instead of double that. I only know cause of doing my urine tests the other day I had to go and it was barely enough to fill the cups.

anyways I think that’s why I’m not showing so much this time. But I’m just disappointed. I was showing a lot more with my third and was in maternity clothes by now!

It’s frustrating! I like the 16 weeks appointment to hear babies heartbeat. Usually not feeling baby at that point so
It’s like a midway point between scans to hear bubs. I’m not sure on our schedule now but I think when you get to later 30 weeks you actually see them more?!

anyway I think I’ve been feeling baby and I’m sure is not just a bubbling belly!
So lucky! Definitely baby. That’s so lovely and reassuring. I don’t think I’m feeling anything yet and probably have anterior placenta!

@Reiko_ctu Like I’ve said before my tummy muscles are rubbish so I’ve got a bump but I can suck it in. I’d say I’m a bit thicker but defo not bump territory yet.

It’s so nice to feel baby and be pretty confident that it is baby! It starts making it feel real rather than just feeling rubbish!

I found a schedule of midwife appointments. It’s booking in, 16 weeks over the phone, 28 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks, 38 weeks, 40 weeks and 41 weeks actually seeing a midwife.

@Reiko_ctu Like I’ve said before my tummy muscles are rubbish so I’ve got a bump but I can suck it in. I’d say I’m a bit thicker but defo not bump territory yet.

It’s so nice to feel baby and be pretty confident that it is baby! It starts making it feel real rather than just feeling rubbish!

I found a schedule of midwife appointments. It’s booking in, 16 weeks over the phone, 28 weeks, 32 weeks, 36 weeks, 38 weeks, 40 weeks and 41 weeks actually seeing a midwife.
Oh! We are seen every week from 35-40 weeks in person. Thankfully. Thats nice that most of yours are in person.

Covid is really not doing great things for prenatal care in my opinion.

@Mummy2Corban @daniyaaq have you guys decided if you’re going to stay team yellow for sure or find out?

There’s still plenty of time for me to change my mind but for now I shall remain team yellow.

Reactions: sil
The bloat this pregnancy is unreal!! I wake up with a flat stomach and by after dinner I’m looking like this. It’s wild. 11 weeks tomorrow!

56B92FCE-91A6-4E81-85F1-0E118BDBA04E.jpeg

@sil haha very soon it will be replaced by a real bloat, I don’t look pregnant in the slightest bit not even a tiny bloat.

@daniyaaq i don’t know how you do it! I thought about being team yellow but I just can’t stand not knowing

Honestly it’s mainly because of the sickness, I’m feeling so miserable I’m finding it hard to enjoy being pregnant so being team yellow kind of gives me something to look forward to other than the baby that’s been making me feel horrible. Does that make sense?

the fact that DP wants to know and it’s driving him crazy not knowing is also a plus :rofl:

That makes perfect sense. It’s nice to have a few things to look forward to when you are feeling so bad. I really hope the sickness starts to ease up for you over the next few weeks.

@sil I’m really hoping so. It’s slightly easing I’m feeling the way I did at 7 weeks, my sickness peaked at 8 weeks.
I’m feeling Bub more lately and last night I felt flutters as I was vomiting, I felt so bad after that.

@sil I’m really hoping so. It’s slightly easing I’m feeling the way I did at 7 weeks, my sickness peaked at 8 weeks.
I’m feeling Bub more lately and last night I felt flutters as I was vomiting, I felt so bad after that.
I agree I feel the same as around 7 weeks now so I’m downhill from the peak... but it’s still super hard to function. I find the only time I feel ok is while I’m eating. As soon as I stop the nausea comes back again and the nasty taste in my mouth. Hopefully next week I’ll be like I was at 6 weeks if the trend continues then I can get back to a bit of normal life.

doing a school run tomorrow and it’s my youngest 3rd birthday so we are ordering pizza for dinner and having ice cream sundaes for dessert... ugh I still can’t have anything sweet so not sure if I’ll chance it.

I’ve been off work for 8 weeks! That’s my longest leave due to morning sickness :(

I agree I feel the same as around 7 weeks now so I’m downhill from the peak... but it’s still super hard to function. I find the only time I feel ok is while I’m eating. As soon as I stop the nausea comes back again and the nasty taste in my mouth. Hopefully next week I’ll be like I was at 6 weeks if the trend continues then I can get back to a bit of normal life.

doing a school run tomorrow and it’s my youngest 3rd birthday so we are ordering pizza for dinner and having ice cream sundaes for dessert... ugh I still can’t have anything sweet so not sure if I’ll chance it.

very similar to me, I’m ok while I’m eating after that nausea is back. I’m also still getting sick and vomiting at night which sucks.

The first pic is around the same stage as I am now with my youngest daughter, 2nd is now, trying to work out if I'm carrying different x

Screenshot_20210505-082615_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210505-082625_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->