October Otters

JCh

Reaction score
Hello all other expectant mothers for the month of October.

I am 31 and have a 3 year old son. During my last pregnancy I joined the January Jellybeans group in 2013. It was a wonderful group that I have stayed in touch with and would love to have a new group for this little one.

I am 4 weeks today, my EDD is October 13th, 2016.

Please join me in the amazing journey of pregnancy, share your story and we can create something special.

Don't forget to join the other October Pumpkins group
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2371298-october-pumpkins-2016-31-pumpkins.html

:thumbup:

Hello,

I've got two daughters, 3 and 2, and joined the month groups for both of them. I've just taken a test and found out I'm joining you, probably due around 5th

:)

Hi I have a three year old daughter and am due number two around the 10th I think yay xx

Hi, I got a BBP a week ago today. Going by my last AF my EDD is around the 7th Octover. This is my second pregnancy my little girl is 4 born Nov 2011. X

Hi ladies! I'm very very cautiously joining this group. We did IVF/ICSI with a single embryo transfer in January and I've had positives for the last three days (progression below is 7-9dp5dt, or 12-14dpo). First beta tomorrow. I've had an ectopic and a miscarriage before, so positive tests tend to make me nervous more than happy :) But I'm deciding to put good vibes out and hope for the best.

I'm 4 weeks today with an estimated due date of October 13. Stick, little embaby, stick! Best of luck for a H&H 9 months to you ladies :)

Attachments

• Progression 789dp5dt.jpg
    Progression 789dp5dt.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
That looks great so far. So happy to have you join :D

Hello :hi: I think I remember you from the Jellybean group! :)

I am expecting in Oct also!
This is going to be my husbands and I last child (we have our fingers crossed for a boy)

:wave: hello! I'm pregnant with #2 (my 2nd, dh's 1st) and due Oct 4th. I have a 6yr old and the age gap is not too much of a concern right now. We were ltttc and our 1st IUI was a surprising success.

Hi, I'm due around Oct 12th with my second... Would be nice to have some bump buddies to chat to! :)

Had my 1st Drs appointment yesterday all went well :)

Has anyone heard of Harmoney? It's a test they can do at 12 weeks and it's 99.4% accurate to tell gender!
It's a blood test, mothers blood!
It's crazy I never heard of anything like that. It wasn't available when I was pregnant with my youngest

I know someone who did that, but I never heard of it either. It must be a new thing.

Hi everyone! My due date is Oct 16th! I'm so excited, October is my favorite month :) we have one daughter who is 18 months (Maybel.. pronounced like Mabel)

I'm interested in the Facebook group, my email is [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->