October Otters

So I had seen my family doc who couldn't figure out the source of my rash, then yesterday after 10 days of this rash I had the thought that perhaps it's the high dose of folic acid the doc has me taking which is 5mg instead of typical 1mg.... I googled to see if it's possible and sure enough it's a side effect as well as cramps and some other things I've been struggling with. So I skipped the dose last night and I'm hoping it calms soon so I know that's the issue then I'll let midwife know.

I had a dream last night that the baby was a blond haired, blue eyed BOY! And I was telling the father I knew it and I was right. Wonder if it's true....

JCh, I hope the rash goes away hun :hugs:. That must be so rough. I am glad you could figure out what was causing it too. Maybe your doc just did not want to admit to it.

Ajarvis I was just stalking random threads and I'm soooo excited to see you in here!! I remember you from the July group! Hoping and praying this is your take home baby. <3

Thankyou!! Looks like it is after that scan :) another one upcoming on tuesday.

ajarvis do u think you having a little girl based on the HR?

I don't know. I was reading that but it said above 140 and both my boys were 160s.

My fatherinlaw knows it's a boy ha. My mother in law refuses to believe anything but girl. My mom is hoping for girl various other relatives are "sure" one way or the other. Will make May fun ha

Hubby and MIL are hoping for a boy. I want either a boy or girl. It would be cute to have two girls, but hard for me to pick a second name.

has the Chinese gender calendar been correct for anyone?

Mine was correct with my DD and now it says boy ... my DH wants a boy but I would love to have a sister for my daughter as she is our only girl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->