October Otters

I am having a miscarriage. Good luck on your journeys. :flower:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Mind if i join? My EDD is the 8th october if you go by my Frozen Embryo Transfer date.

I transferred 2 x 5 day blasts on the 21st January and got my BFP on the 26th

My betas were
11dp5dt or 16dpo # 227
13dp5dt or 18dpo #516
15dp5dt or 20dpo #1310

And i go for my scan thia thursday on the 18th! I cant wait to see how many are in there.

Gonna jump in here too. EDD according to me is oct 12, midwife says oct 15. So we will see. Have a scan on Feb 24, and I'm super impatient.

I am due October 1st. My youngest came 1 week early though so I may be September or October. Walking the line :p

Have to wait til March 10th for first appointment! But tonight I'm pretty nauseous. Happy to feel it!

Krissie I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I know your pain, I'm am also havin a miscarriage :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss Jess :cry:.

Welcome and congrats to the new ladies!

There is a large October Pumpkins group at https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2371298-october-pumpkins-2016-31-pumpkins.html
for anyone looking for a big group to join.

Hello ladies. I am due October 14. I already have my twin angels Addison and Andrew :oneofeach: who are 2.5 years old.

This was #10 IUI.

For those that are interested in BETAs

12 dpo 17.56
14 dpo 62.99
21 dpo 2002
27 dpo tomorrow
u/s on Leap Day Feb 29!!!

I'm pretty sure I implanted on day 9 which is the reason for my low BETAs so if I calculate that way my numbers are looking very similar to when I had the twins.....Can't wait to see my baby(ies)!!!!

I am also very sorry to you ladies going through a miscarriage. I've been there and its devastating. :angel:

There is a large October Pumpkins group at https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2371298-october-pumpkins-2016-31-pumpkins.html

If you want to still keep your group going I would stay. I don't like large groups anymore, I feel like most of my posts get ignored. That + BPD + pregnancy hormones, well just has me crying all night thinking everyone hates me. So I have decided to stay away from large groups so they don't have me upset all the time (not their fault, just I am too sensitive).

Lalexf, Congrats hun! :wohoo:
I bet twins are fun :).

If you want to still keep your group going I would stay. I don't like large groups anymore, I feel like most of my posts get ignored. That + BPD + pregnancy hormones, well just has me crying all night thinking everyone hates me. So I have decided to stay away from large groups so they don't have me upset all the time (not their fault, just I am too sensitive).

They are certainly busy, but all worth it and the light of my life! I'm excited to add another to the mix. I started a little later in my life and I kinda wish I hadn't but it is what it is. This is most likely my last chance so I'm all in!!!:happydance:

They are certainly busy, but all worth it and the light of my life! I'm excited to add another to the mix. I started a little later in my life and I kinda wish I hadn't but it is what it is. This is most likely my last chance so I'm all in!!!:happydance:

Any chance its twins again? :D

my numbers are very similar and I ovulated 8 eggs....so yes. I am a little confused by my levels though because I think I implanted late....9dpo. I have another blood test tomorrow and I think I'll have a clearer idea. my u/s is Feb 29 so I'll know then for sure!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->