October Otters

Hi think I've added you al, let me know if it hasn't worked x

So I got my positive digi today do I'm feeling more confident.

This is my second baby. I have a 19 mo old ds.

I have heard of the Harmony. I think it is a newer test. It wasn't available when I was pregnant with ds. I would love it but I will only do it if my insurance covers it. So not sure about that yet.

I've heard of the harmony. But with an anatomy scan at 20 weeks I don't have a problem waiting that little extra to not pay for a test

I've heard of the harmony. But with an anatomy scan at 20 weeks I don't have a problem waiting that little extra to not pay for a test

I agree. I can wait and be surprised.

Hi everyone! My due date is Oct 16th! I'm so excited, October is my favorite month :) we have one daughter who is 18 months (Maybel.. pronounced like Mabel)

I'm interested in the Facebook group, my email is [email protected]

I'm interested in the Facebook group
[email protected]

Hi think I've added you al, let me know if it hasn't worked x

I didn't get anything.

I sent you an invite! Check your junk mail cause that's where my invite went lol

I can't check my mail as I can't access that email anymore :( I've had Facebook forever so that's what's linked to it
Is there any other way?

As for the Harmoney test we would like to know asap as we are waiting to tell everyone until we find out gender. This will be #5 for the family (#4 for me)
I was worried about hiding it until 20 weeks so this is wonderful news for us! :)
We have 2 little girls and the sooner I know if I need to get rid of all my girl infant suff for boys or not is a plus too! :)

Hey ladies, I'm due in September but I saw some of you that I recognize so I wanted to say a special congrats to Krissie and Emicakes!

I love how everyone is pregnant now! I thought it'd never happen for me!

Congrats to all the other mamas! <3

Hey ladies, I'm due in September but I saw some of you that I recognize so I wanted to say a special congrats to Krissie and Emicakes!

Thanks hun!

Hi all, I got my bfp on Saturday. I think I'm due 10th October going by last af. We lovely to have a little group to share everything with. I have two little girls already who are 15 months apart. Hoping for a little boy this time

Besty congrats!! I also have 2 little girls (my son I had with my ex husband)
So DH and I are hoping for a little boy as well!! :)

We have a son so we are kinda hoping for a girl. Dh more than me. I could really see either fitting in perfect to our family.

I'm cautiously hanging around in the background after some losses. I have a scan on Friday. I noticed there is 2 October groups? Congrats everyone! Xxx

Hi ladies, iam due in october, Had a miscarriage at 12 weeks( In october) so iam cautiously pregnant.
Congrats to all those who got their BFP.

Hello :hi: I think I remember you from the Jellybean group! :)

I am expecting in Oct also!
This is going to be my husbands and I last child (we have our fingers crossed for a boy)

YEP!!!! Definitely was in the Jellybean group. :thumbup:

Mwah campn! So happy for all of us!
<3

Hello all other expectant mothers for the month of October.

I am 31 and have a 3 year old son. During my last pregnancy I joined the January Jellybeans group in 2013. It was a wonderful group that I have stayed in touch with and would love to have a new group for this little one.

I am 4 weeks today, my EDD is October 13th, 2016.

Please join me in the amazing journey of pregnancy, share your story and we can create something special.

:thumbup:

Yay joining! It's Janene! So excited! Ultrasound appt for feb 29th. Will know EDD then. Either 17th or 24th.

Congratulations ladies!!
EDD October 6th here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"