October Otters

hi ladies

Im due Oct 16th ... have joined the other Oct group as well

I wish work was much more busy on my side so that time could also fly because now I check every site out for info you would swear it was my first baby LOL

Oh I forgot to add the positives... So Midwife moved up EDD to Oct 10th. I have my scan booked for March 18th. :D

When is everyone else's ultrasounds????

Oh I forgot to add the positives... So Midwife moved up EDD to Oct 10th. I have my scan booked for March 18th. :D

Ultrasound Monday February 29, Leap Day!!! I hope it's a day to remember!!! :happydance:

March 7th for me :).

Hey ladirs i joined at the beginning of this post but haven't checked back in till now. Im due October 16th, and my first ob appointment isnt until 13 weeks which seems far away but itll come.

Feeling so queasy today, everything I eat or drink just does not agree with my stomach :(.

I feel you kiwi... the thought of most anything makes my stomach turn, but I have to eat every hour or else I almost get sick

I feel you kiwi... the thought of most anything makes my stomach turn, but I have to eat every hour or else I almost get sick

Welcome to the group!

Tell me about it :(. Can't eat too much, can't eat too little.

that's exactly how I feel too its driving me nuts

I think I have a break from the m/s today!! I do not feel queasy right now.

That's awesome! My MS was so so so bad last week, we cancelled our trip to California (which was going to happen this upcoming sunday) and Ithe was just the worst ever. I was crying at the thought of having to live life like that for weeks. But it's actually tapered off a bit! Thank goodness...! It's definitely bearable now, just have to eat often and watch what I eat

Hey ladies! Glad your m/s is feeling better!

Nothing new here, just really nervous waiting for the first scan. I am so scared I am going to be one of those that hears the awful news. I can't help it, I guess its because I don't know whats going on inside.

Aww kiwi, im sure everything is fine. I know how you feel though, its definitely a feast of mine too. My scan isnt until atleast 13 weeks and i want to get an earlier one just to make sure things are okay

Aww kiwi, im sure everything is fine. I know how you feel though, its definitely a feast of mine too. My scan isnt until atleast 13 weeks and i want to get an earlier one just to make sure things are okay

Thanks hun :hugs:

Are you going to get an early private scan done?
I was actually thinking of doing that myself. Still on the fence about it though.

kiwi definitely a fear of mine too! I have about 3 weeks to go. 13 days until my first MW appointment.

So much of pregnancy is about counting down lol.

I'm not having much symptom wise. Tired. Heartburn, and on and off nausea. But mostly mild. I did go bowling tonight and I think I pulled a groin muscle oops. I totally won though :D

I am 31 I have two sons 7 and 4, expecting baby number 3 on 30th October.

Hi there, I't been a crazy week. both my twins came down with RSV and my boy was hospitalized for 4 days. I am just getting back to a more normal schedule today.....

I had my u/s last Tuesday and there was no HB. I was 7+4.

My blood work:
HGC >10,000
P4 11.65
E2 338

the baby was measuring 6+5

My RE said that the yolk sac was larger than the baby and it appears that the baby may have already started to deteriorate. She said in her experience when the yolk sac was larger it typically indicated a chromosomal abnormality. However, she wants to do another u/s this coming Tuesday to double check for a HB before i discontinue meds. She said there was a possibility that the baby implanted late..

I have been nervous about this pg as my E2 and P4 levels have been low the entire time and now declining. My HCG slowed doubling time quite early to 116 hours or more around day 27.

I am not holding out much hope that this pregnancy will survive but I am very happy to be proven wrong.

My blood work from Friday just 4 days after the u/s at 8+0
HCG >10,000
P4 13.14
E2 318.4

I am on Progesterone suppositories twice a day since 3+4

We shall see what the future holds.

Sorry to hear lalex. Will keep my fingers crossed for you for good news. I had never heard this about the yolk until recently. I'm not familiar with E2 and P4 numbers though?

I'm here at 10 weeks and the last two days I'm feeling sicker than ever. Kinda driving me nuts. Plus so emotional. I guess I still have a couple of symptoms. Plus I have 4 days til my first appt. in which we are hoping to hear a HB on a doppler. Not sure of the chances, but I feel at 10 weeks 5 days should be good?

Sorry to hear lalex. Will keep my fingers crossed for you for good news. I had never heard this about the yolk until recently. I'm not familiar with E2 and P4 numbers though?

I'm here at 10 weeks and the last two days I'm feeling sicker than ever. Kinda driving me nuts. Plus so emotional. I guess I still have a couple of symptoms. Plus I have 4 days til my first appt. in which we are hoping to hear a HB on a doppler. Not sure of the chances, but I feel at 10 weeks 5 days should be good?

You should be perfect to hear a HB!!! Congratulations!!! Symptoms are also a good sign. Mine come and go which is disheartening. I go thru a Fertility clinic that measures you 3 pregnancy hormone levels throughout the first trimester to make sure things are going ok. E2 is Estrogen (Estradiol) and P4 is the Progesterone. Some times too much information can make you crazy but it can be a blessing as well as a curse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->