October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

So, around 3-5 weeks pregnant I didn't have an appetite what so ever.

Now I'm 7 weeks I am ravishing. Literally. You'd think my body was starving.

Only another 2+ weeks until I can start all the crazy gender prediction things! :haha:

I've added a :yellow: bump next to everyones name. IF & when we find out :pink: or :blue: then I'll change them obviously.

Thanks so much Lost! Can't wait to hear what you are having! It will be interesting if your prediction is right. :)
I'm excited to not find out. We found out early with my daughter and son. I loved it.
They offer a blood test now to find out around 12-13 weeks. Would have loved to do that but since we are team yellow we won't be able to lol. Maybe I'll have a 4th.

I'm still not having symptoms. Hopefully will soon. I need some reassurance. My boobs started hurting at this point with DS.

Well I've just peed on some baking powder :haha:
I actually couldn't stop myself, I think it's a little too early to use as gender prediction purposes, but I just had to try! :oops:

I was team :yellow: with my 1st and it drove me mad, not knowing what colours to buy etc. I just have to find out now, but good luck to you!

Lots more graphics and codes entered on Page 1. Gender Neutral, Pink & Blue banners available. :D

Haha! Cautiously stepping into say hello. BFP on Saturday, have had an IUd so a shock to say the least. Have had coil removed now so its touch and go but I feel sick as a dog.

I have 3 children age 11, 10 and 3 and live south coast of england xx oh, I am 28 x

Midnight_Fairy, Wow - Congratulations! I MC'd with my Mirena in, a few years ago!
Glad you're pregnancy is going well, sickness can be a pain. :(

Least you know you're not suffering alone! Any idea what your rough EDD is?

Hi lost - what's the baking powder test?

You basically pee in a cup and add baking powder.
If it fizzes it's a boy, if it's flat it's a girl.

There's so many at home gender prediction tests you can do - google them!

I'll add you down hun, let us know if this changes with the dating scan! xx

Can I come in? I had my BFP on Feb 8th at either 8 or 9dpo. Due date for now is Oct 23.

Hi could I join please? I got my bfp on 7/2 due 20th October (ish) visited gp today & got my maternity referral... Very excited x

Hey ladies I'm back (God willing) with a due date of October 22nd:) If I go late as usual this may actually end up being a Halloween baby lol 🎃

FarfromHome - I’ll add your EDD as 23rd October, Congrats!

Mummyhannah - I’ll add your EDD as 20th, obviously subject to change when you’ve had a scan. Congrats!

pandi77 - I’ll add your EDD as 22nd. Congrats! Halloween babies are good!

Right, I'm off to put DD1 in her bed (she's a top bunk so that'll be fun) and turn the heating back up, then I'm going to climb into my bed and continue watching EE on BBC iPlayer.

Check in with you tomorrow. May not be until the evening as I have things to do but I'll check in and update where necessary. Lovely to see such an active thread, so many babies due (27 now!) I wonder which are among us and yet to find out they're having twins (or even triplets) Can you imagine that? How awesome.

There's at least 1 Twin Mummy on our Facebook group *links on Page 1*, so there has to be at least 1 or 2 here having twins!

Can I join please? I found out I was pregnant on Valentines Day and I'm due on 21st October. I'm 4w4d. Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79