October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I just scheduled my gender scan too! A place near me does it as early as 13 weeks, so I booked it for when I will be 14 weeks on April 15. Soooo excited!!!

Congratulations to all!!! I am due with baby #3 on October 14!!! What an exciting journey!!!!

Lost- I read about the baking soda test, but doesn't work until 12 weeks. I'm going to try it and see how accurate it is. I don't remember sore bbs with my dd and I'm not as sick as I was with her so maybe a boy? Only time will tell.

I'm hoping my ob will allow my dd at the gender scan since she is just shy of 7. I want her involved as much as possible.

Love the new October banner btw!

Wow. Can anyone say "acne"?? Pimples keep popping up all over my face! Was not expecting this!

Hi,

I am due with baby #4 of the 3th of October. I had my scan 2 days ago I got to see the heartbeat and my dates are when there should be.

Sense of smell has really kicked in today! I could smell my son's cornflakes. I wasn't even aware that cornflakes had a smell!!!

morning from SA ladies

I have new symptoms too feeling really queasy and I have a headache and my boobs are becoming sore now ... my bras are even feeling tight

and all I can think of is freshly squeezed orange juice

Eep getting very excited now!! My first scan is tomorrow at 3:45 brisbane time!

Will find out if there are 1 or 2 in there as we transferred 2 embies.

good luck we will probably find out as my husband wants to know

I'm only 4w5d and already my boobs hurt A LOT. I am gassy, exhausted and my sense of smell seems heightened. Never had such strong symptoms so early on....

for the working moms when do u plan on telling work that you're pregnant?

Good luck with the scan! Can't wait to hear back!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Lawes1987 - I’ll add your EDD for 21st October. Congrats!

corgankidd - Only a few days before mine. Gosh, they don’t do them that early over here. I thought the baby only really turned ‘one way or the other’ around 12 weeks?

Lalexf - Hiya, I’ll add you for 14th October. Congrats!

Smille24 - It’s been right for mine so far, Getting the same feedback on FB too! I have a few different gender prediction methods I’ll be trying!
Thank you, I do like glittery things! :haha:

mumbee - I’ll add you 3rd October. That’s only a day after myself. I have my 4th scan on Friday and I’m hoping I’ll see a heartbeat now, I have a tilted womb so it makes things a little harder.

MissCassie - Are you on the FaceBook group as well? There’s a lady there who is also going for a scan tomorrow (also Australia time I think) and also transferred 2 FET’s! :shock:
Coincidence if not.

I also told my boss when I found out with my DD as I had a miscarriage before her ... thinking of telling him when he is back next week

Yay 30! Congrats everyone!

Can't wait to hear about the scans. :)

Is there a FB group too? I'll join if so.

I'm only feeling a little bit of dull cramps here and there, sleepy, and have had to pee more.

Yay 30! Congrats everyone!

Can't wait to hear about the scans. :)

Is there a FB group too? I'll join if so.

I'm only feeling a little bit of dull cramps here and there, sleepy, and have had to pee more.

Link to group is on Page 1 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"