October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Hi I too am expecting a baby in October. Baby no3 for us. Very excited!!!

I just recently found out that my 5th IVF transfer worked and my two betas looked good so I feel comfortable joining a pregnancy group. Depending on how many babies I have cooking I will either be an early October delivery or late October. I will know more when we have our first scan on March 3rd. :happydance:

Aw yay congrats! Ashknowsbest! Can't sis to hear how many tiny babies you have growing.

TRR I still don't really have symptoms either. The nipple/breast pain seems to be decreasing. Fatigue still yes. But not as bad as before and not as moody - At least I don't think so :p. Really hoping all is ok in there! For the life of me I can't remember the symptoms with my oldest two - granted they are 9.5 and almost 7 lol.

So close to 8 weeks and 22 days until my first appointment. So praying I can make it there with no bleeding.

I'm a sweet pea!!!

And I've woke up with my third cold since getting my BFP.

Still spotting though :cry: It's been going on for a week now :cry:

welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on your pregnancies ...

this morning I woke up sick as a dog but it seems to have passed now ... c beary I hope the spotting passes real quick

I have woken up nauseous today too but on the whole I feel fine!

Any news on the scan misscassie? :)

I am a sweet pea today! I haven't gotten nausea really yet. I am just super bloated and feel really full all day, I've lost 6 lbs already this pregnancy, which is not surprising since I lost a lot of weight my first pregnancy too. With my last pregnancy the nausea started this week so I won't count myself clear yet. I can't wait until nextf Thursday for my scan!

My scan went great! Saw my little bean :) and heard its heartbeat its the best sound ive ever heard.

My fertility specalist said that my little bean looks perfect and healthy.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/921/Ql2xAZ.jpg

Cant wait to hear about your scan next week how exciting. 6lbs already my gosh just wait till morning sickness kicks in youll lose more i reckon! Ive lost about 3kg because ive been horribly sick.

Thank you :) cant wait to see the development on the 3rd of march ill be 8w5d.

Yay misscassie great scan!

I've started getting nausea and aversions yesterday :0 I also have been cramping, not painful, just noticible? Anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->