October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I'm so sorry to hear that lost :hugs: I hope you are feeling better very soon :hugs:

Cbeary- have you had sex recently? That could be the reason for spotting.

Lost- sorry you're not feeling well.

I think my spotting was from dtd a few days b4. I think I'm going to refrain from it for awhile. I'm still going in Tues to make sure the baby is ok.

Lost, what a spot you're in, I can only imagine how difficult this is for you right now. :(
I'm impressed by your strength, I just can't imagine trying to do it all alone! :hugs:

Sorry I have been quiet on the thread. I was admitted to hospital yesterday after a routine scan & then had to discharge against medical advice as I'm a single mother and have childcare issues.

I will update and go through the many pages soon. Sorry for the delay. I'm very unwell.

:hugs: that must be hard. I was a single Mom when pregnant with my second and it was tough. Huge hugs xx Hope you're feeling better soon.

Lost- Sending prayers your way. Please update when you are ready.

Cbeary-I had spotting last week and ran to the ER. Got a pelvic and a scan and they assured me everything is fine. Hoping very hard it's the same for you.

AFM- I had morning sickness all day yesterday. It was so bad I couldn't hardly function and left work early. Feeling a bit sick today too. Glad baby is working his/her magic but this all day ms is miserable!
On the plus side, looking forward to my follow up scan on Tuesday. Hoping to hear the heartbeat this time!

Thanks. I hope so. No :sex: here though. Just have to wait and see. I've not had any today so fingers crossed it's gone x

Yes babysitting should be interesting lol. Hoping for a not too late night. The nephews must be missing their mom and dad and just want to sleep so they'll come home. That's what I'm telling myself lol

cbeary We've only dtd once as last two miscarriages were dtd spotting lose the baby. Even though my brain knows it means nothing we're still being cautious!

smileyfaces - :waves: I’ll add you for the 30th, let me know if this changes.

ke29 - Hi hun, welcome to the thread. What EDD shall I put you down for?

Midnight_Fairy - Have we added you for 22nd already? I can’t remember.

ashknowsbest - I’ll add you down as unknown EDD. Good luck with your scan.

Conundrum - Hi hun, I’ll add you for 20th! Welcome!

pipsbabybean - Do you have an EDD? Welcome to the thread. I’ll add yours as unknown for the moment.

emerry - Hi hun, welcome along. I’ll add your dates down as unknown for the moment, Keep us informed when you get an EDD hun.

It was all going well in hospital, until I asked my parents to have toddler over night. Once in a blue moon I ask for help and I get yelled at down the phone. 'Your body can't take this, you need to terminate, don't be stupid, you can't go through this pregnancy' shouting down the phone to me. Decided I don't need that atmosphere so discharged myself to look after toddler.

Today I woke at 6.30am to be sick and have been sick a few times. I have finally got anti sickness medications from the doctor and so far - have kept some dinner down.

The drip in hospital yesterday helped a little, but I am still severely dehydrated (I tested my keytones tonight).

Welcome to all the new members to the thread, Sorry it's taken a while to update. Here's me in hospital (and the routine scan I had before I was admitted).

https://i.imgur.com/40kI7Og.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MiDFLSG.jpg

:hugs: sorry to hear your parents are so unsupportive :nope:

Hope you feel better soon x

Thanks hun! I hope I'll recover pretty soon with these tablets. Keytones are still massively high in the urine but I can at least keep an eye on it. If it doesn't improve I may well look into my friend keeping toddler overnight, I just need to know I will recover over night - if you see what I mean. :shrug:

Lost I hope you feel much better very soon! Xx

I am dreading telling my mum, despite me being near to 40 and married, I have a feeling she is going to freak out! Yikes!

My friends told me in my situation they'd end the pregnancy but as soon as I told them MY decision they were supportive, I just figured parents should be the same! :cry:

Good luck telling your mum hun! :hugs:

We are due 24th October! How exciting! Second baby 5th pregnancy! X

Lost Thank you. Sorry for what you're going through and I hope you get better soon.

Anyone else get sharp, stabbing pains in the lower abdomen that last a second or two?

It's much more noticeable than the dull, achy ones that I normally notice (like baby is burrowing in).

I've "Googled" it, but it keeps saying it's round ligament pain, but isn't it too early for that stuff? I'm only 6 weeks and it seems those type of pains shouldn't happen until the second trimester...:shrug:

Anyone else get sharp, stabbing pains in the lower abdomen that last a second or two?

It's much more noticeable than the dull, achy ones that I normally notice (like baby is burrowing in).

I've "Googled" it, but it keeps saying it's round ligament pain, but isn't it too early for that stuff? I'm only 6 weeks and it seems those type of pains shouldn't happen until the second trimester...:shrug:

I'm getting pains like that too and thinking the same thing. I didn't get RLP with Becca this early, but that's what it feels like, and I'm only 5.5 weeks. I'm also taking progesterone and a baby aspirin daily, but I did with my pregnancy with Becca too... :shrug:

Telling my mom tomorrow. I'm super excitedand really nervous too. I think she will be happy but also wondering if she will be worried about us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->