October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

TRR I still don't really have symptoms either. The nipple/breast pain seems to be decreasing. Fatigue still yes. But not as bad as before and not as moody - At least I don't think so :p. Really hoping all is ok in there! For the life of me I can't remember the symptoms with my oldest two - granted they are 9.5 and almost 7 lol.

So close to 8 weeks and 22 days until my first appointment. So praying I can make it there with no bleeding.

My symptoms are still steady. I didn't know it was possible but my boobs hurt more then they did before. They actually feel bruised when I touch them. So much pain. 5 days until my ultrasound. I'm so impatient.

Ello ladies, can I join please... precautiously 7 weeks baby number 3 pregnancy number 5... :hi:

My MS turned into all day sickness. Today went I went to the bathroom there was brown blood. I'm really worried bc I never had this b4. I'm waiting for my dr to call me back.

Smille I am so happy to see you too! Have you told DD yet? I am sorry about the blood scare but as long as it is dark and light I do not think there is too much to worry about. You know FX stay crossed hun, keep us updated!

Trr hi hun! It is awesome to see you! I understand the impatience two more weeks here lol. GL to a LO with one heck of a heartbeat.

It pretty much stopped. The dr wants me to come in for a sonogram Tues just to be sure it's ok. We were planning on telling her tonight but idk yet. I'm sure everything is ok bc it's normal but there's still fear.

I've had bright red blood on wiping and a couple of spots on pad :cry: been spotting for the last week pink, red and brown :shrug:

Really scared. I called the hospital and they just said to monitor and if it's starts gushing out to come to a & e

I've got a Scan booked for a week on Monday if I lost that long :nope:

Smille :hugs: I understand, I am really glad it stopped and they went ahead and booked a sonogram. Will be keeping you in my thoughts.

C I am so sorry you're going through this :hugs:

Hi there. :hi: Can I join? EDD 21-28th Oct. Bit vague I know, but I'm not sure quite where I am so kinda guessing. This is hopefully #3 for me, but have had a lot of losses so I'm nervous. X

Thanks both for the welcome! :)

I'm already feeling a little hopeful as the bulk of my losses have been around the 4 week mark so v early on. And I've had very strong :bfp: this time compared to others. Only found out yesterday as we'd stopped ttc. This one got through BC! Hah!

TRR I still don't really have symptoms either. The nipple/breast pain seems to be decreasing. Fatigue still yes. But not as bad as before and not as moody - At least I don't think so :p. Really hoping all is ok in there! For the life of me I can't remember the symptoms with my oldest two - granted they are 9.5 and almost 7 lol.

So close to 8 weeks and 22 days until my first appointment. So praying I can make it there with no bleeding.

My symptoms are still steady. I didn't know it was possible but my boobs hurt more then they did before. They actually feel bruised when I touch them. So much pain. 5 days until my ultrasound. I'm so impatient.

Mine were. NOw they're kinda achy. But I'm super tired and nauseous. So take it day by day lol. So lucky to have an US. I second guess my decision not to have an early one every day :p

I've had bright red blood on wiping and a couple of spots on pad :cry: been spotting for the last week pink, red and brown :shrug:

Really scared. I called the hospital and they just said to monitor and if it's starts gushing out to come to a & e

I've got a Scan booked for a week on Monday if I lost that long :nope:

Fingers crossed for you! Are you cramping or anything? I know how disconcerting bleeding is! But I've had both - miscarriages accompanied with it and healthy pregnancies.

Thanks both for the welcome! :)

I'm already feeling a little hopeful as the bulk of my losses have been around the 4 week mark so v early on. And I've had very strong :bfp: this time compared to others. Only found out yesterday as we'd stopped ttc. This one got through BC! Hah!

It was meant to be :) Congrats!

AFM I puked while brushing my teeth this morning, and almost threw up at work. Kinda happy and hoping it means things are on track :p Definitely happy it's the weekend though. Going to be busy with alot of babysitting of nephews and nieces while my brother and his wife are on vacation. Love it though!

Hey ajarvis! I've not had any cramping - just a bit of period type pains. I've woken up this morning feeling really sick so hopefully everything's ok :shrug:

Cbeary83 - I know everyone is different, but I can say with almost all my losses the main sign was proper cramping. Blood without pain is less worrying that bad pain without blood, if that makes sense? Hugs. Hope everything settles down, and glad you are feeling sick! (What an odd thing to say!! :D )

Sorry I have been quiet on the thread. I was admitted to hospital yesterday after a routine scan & then had to discharge against medical advice as I'm a single mother and have childcare issues.

I will update and go through the many pages soon. Sorry for the delay. I'm very unwell.

Sorry I have been quiet on the thread. I was admitted to hospital yesterday after a routine scan & then had to discharge against medical advice as I'm a single mother and have childcare issues.

I will update and go through the many pages soon. Sorry for the delay. I'm very unwell.

Hope you start to feel better soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->