October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Seems about right with my late ovulation. Can't wait to have a EDD in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 12
So far, I threw up on 4 weeks exactly then off and on since then.
Lots of AF type cramps and some light pink spotting on Saturday that stopped Sunday.
Feeling pretty hormonal, exhausted and bloated. Lots going on with work and personal life...
6 weeks tomorrow!
This still seems surreal.

Hi :wave: I'm due the 10th October! excited to be part of the pumpkin crew!

bji1981 - Hiya! :wave: I’ll add you for 10th!

OMG, my arms hurt. Been trying to put a TV on the flipping wall. I can see why it's a ''2 man'' job, because someone needs to guide it over the bracket. Ouch, hurting so bad.

Is anyone else having to wait to get in to see your GP (mine is on vacation)? Should I be going to a walk in clinic to start getting tests done and make sure everything looks okay? Everything seems normal so far so not too worried about waiting a couple weeks.

for the working moms when do u plan on telling work that you're pregnant?

I already told my boss because of previous miscarriages. I wanted her to be aware just in case I needed to leave work in a hurry.

Is anyone else here pregnant after multiple losses with their 1st? :happydance:

Yes. My husband I have lost two other pregnancies this year. We had a missed miscarriage discovered at 7 weeks last April (baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks 5 days). Then we had a chemical pregnancy that ended at 4 weeks 3 days last July. Needless to say, we are on pins and needles with this pregnancy.

Had another round of bloods taken because of brown spotting over the weekend. Got the results today. My HCG was at 5,000 last Friday and it was 15,000 on Tuesday. So, the number tripled in four days. The nurse said this is a good result, but that the second number "could be higher"? Is she implying that those numbers aren't good?

Also, they want to schedule another scan for Tuesday of next week. I'll be 6 weeks 4 days at that point and should see a heartbeat! So nervous they won't find a heartbeat and I'll have to live through that all over again...:wacko:

On the plus side (if it can be called that), I have morning sickness this evening! My symptoms are definitely progressing!

OH my goodness, so many new posts! I love how active this is, I just wish I could keep up better! lol
AFM, morning sickness (all day sickness) comes and goes, and has eased up a little bit over the last couple of days. Boobs are sore, and I'm tired earlier (but that could be due partially to me cutting way back on the caffeine). I have my first appointment with the nurse on March 3, and will schedule my dating scan then. Can't wait! :happydance:

SO thirsty today and I haven't had anything salty. Also getting shaky when I'm not eating enough... like I haven't eaten all day with stomach rumbling etc. No nausea yet though!

gosh Im so tired I cant even concentrate and soooo hungry I eat the whole day so glad MS has not really touched me yet ... will be so happy if it skips me altogether ...

I've been throwing up in the mornings and trying to avoid heavy foods. When I do eat, I feel full pretty quickly. I stopped drinking coffee and also feel really tired.

Any news on the scan misscassie? :)

I am a sweet pea today! I haven't gotten nausea really yet. I am just super bloated and feel really full all day, I've lost 6 lbs already this pregnancy, which is not surprising since I lost a lot of weight my first pregnancy too. With my last pregnancy the nausea started this week so I won't count myself clear yet. I can't wait until next Thursday for my scan!

Im still nauseous 😷 if this follows pattern of my other 3, it'll last a while. My OH has been granted leave to work only 2 days a week to look after me. My weight went down to 7st 10 😯 hope I dont lose anymore. Half tern here so hectic x

I am still recovering from a cold and have had two night classes (6-9 PM) back-to-back, causing me to stay up well past my usual bedtime... so not sure if my nearly unbearable fatigue is a symptom or not. Other than that, just mild breast tenderness and that's it. I have had no weight change since the beginning (like exactly the same the entire time and I weigh myself a few times a week). Thankfully, nothing that looks like MS at all so far.

I guess I can count myself lucky even though I am terrified that I don't have many symptoms. My boobs are huge and I'm a little bloated. I get a wave of nausea here and there but that's it. Has me terrified that there's no baby in there. Ultrasound next week. Playing the waiting game now.

@Trr: I saw my embryo at 5+6, heartbeat and all, and still, none of this feels real to me either. Actually that was a week ago today and the assurance of having seen it and it for sure being there and OK has already worn off. I think if it's still there at my next (10+3) appointment and OK, I will probably start believing it a bit more. I don't *feel* like there's anything wrong, so just rolling with it.

And this is where I force myself onto the treadmill, because so far it's been an energy booster for me, once I get on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->