October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Anyone else get sharp, stabbing pains in the lower abdomen that last a second or two?

It's much more noticeable than the dull, achy ones that I normally notice (like baby is burrowing in).

I've "Googled" it, but it keeps saying it's round ligament pain, but isn't it too early for that stuff? I'm only 6 weeks and it seems those type of pains shouldn't happen until the second trimester...:shrug:

Yep that is round ligament pain. It's not too early. I get if very early and more so now that I have had precious pregnancies. They are the worst!

Yes I get the dull ache and have had a few sharp pains already. I have with most my pregnancies that got past 5 weeks! This will be #3, but 11th pregnancy. X

My pregnancy tests stopped darkening at the end of last week.

I went to the nurses today and they told me off for testing, but I know the tests are accurate and was scared of ectopic...

I got my beta re-done and had an ultrasound. It's not ectopic. They saw an 8mm sac with yolk sac, no fetal pole or heartbeat yet. Awaiting beta results to see if this is viable, but I'm pretty sure it isn't because of the tests.

Around 5w1d give or take a few days. Ultrasound findings are okay, I'm just certain the beta will come back low... results should be in the next half hour or so...

OMG the beta results came back amazingly high at 7500, which is surprising and amazing - but now I'm worried that there was no fetal pole. Guess I'll wait until next Sunday to find out.

I had a Scan at 5 +3 and there was no fetal pole - just sac and yolk. I was told that was normal :shrug:

Same here, with my scan at 5+4, and they told me it was normal too

It's just because my HCG is so high that I'm worried. Maybe they'll find a hidden twin ;) Listen to me, I sound like a mad woman! HCG low, HCG high... worry worry worry...

OMG the beta results came back amazingly high at 7500, which is surprising and amazing - but now I'm worried that there was no fetal pole. Guess I'll wait until next Sunday to find out.

I had an ultrasound done last week at 5 weeks exactly (because of spotting). My HCG was 5000 and we saw a yolk sac but no fetus. Was told it was completely normal. :hugs:

Put your hands up and walk away from the HPTs!!! :haha:

Those things are not accurate for progression! All they can really tell you with any accuracy is pregnant or not. Just know that you are pregnant and enjoy it!

Unicornwoman - Sounds like round ligament pain, very sharp and intense but soon goes!

Laroawan - Good luck telling mum!

Ella_Hopeful - Tests are not an accurate way to check HCG levels really, Glad they’ve done a beta. Glad it’s come back okay. I’m sure if it was twins they’d have seen the other.

Yep - no more HPTs for me! I've learned my lesson the hard way!!!

Hello, can I join? My EDD is October 22nd. :)

Yipeeeeee count me in!!! 29th October!!

Congrats everyone, I'm praying this one sticks :happydance:

Hey everyone, so I found out I was pregnant yesterday. According to clear blue I'm 1-2 weeks. I've got very sore breasts, extremely tired but also a feeling of being very under the weather. I feel like I have flu, I'm acheing all over, I've got a terrible dry/sore throat and blocked up ears and nose. This is my 5th pregnancy but will be my 2nd child.i have never felt like this is any of my other pregancies. Please tell me this is normal. I'm terrified at the moment. Going to book in to see the doctor to confirm pregnancy tomorrow.

Trissy - Hiya, I’ll add you for 22nd October! :D

Autumn leaves - Hi hun, I’ll add you for 29th!

sarahsexy57 - Definitely all normal! Your immune system is almost attacked with a pregnancy burrowing in, my very first symptoms were sore throat and dry mouth, most women have the typical cold symptoms! Good luck at the doctors. What date shall I add you down for?

Hey everyone, so I found out I was pregnant yesterday. According to clear blue I'm 1-2 weeks. I've got very sore breasts, extremely tired but also a feeling of being very under the weather. I feel like I have flu, I'm acheing all over, I've got a terrible dry/sore throat and blocked up ears and nose. This is my 5th pregnancy but will be my 2nd child.i have never felt like this is any of my other pregancies. Please tell me this is normal. I'm terrified at the moment. Going to book in to see the doctor to confirm pregnancy tomorrow.

I have a monster of a cold right now, started before my bfp and is still going strong. Maybe you're coming down with something on top of the pregnancy? Hopefully it won't last long for you, whatever it is! Sore breasts is a good sign. I've never had sore breasts with any of my pregnancies (this is is pregnancy 5, though I've only carried one to term.) As much as the symptoms are welcome, I hope they don't remain this sensitive and uncomfortable for the whole pregnancy, definitely not fun!

sarahsexy57, I've added you as an unconfirmed EDD. Please let me know asap your estimated due date. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->