October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

OMG the beta results came back amazingly high at 7500, which is surprising and amazing - but now I'm worried that there was no fetal pole. Guess I'll wait until next Sunday to find out.
You were likely experiencing the hook effect on your hpts. Totally normal once your hcg gets so high. Try to relaxe momma everything is looking good.

sarahsexy57, I've added you as an unconfirmed EDD. Please let me know asap your estimated due date. :kiss:
Thank you! I've worked my dates out as the 24th October but will be confirmed by the doctor x

Put you down for 24th sarahsexy57.

Hook on Effect doesn't usually happen until 8-9 weeks - that said, it's happened to me now at 6 weeks with this pregnancy.

8 weeks today! :happydance:
Seems so long to wait for a repeat scan. So tempted to book in with a private scan within a weeks time. :haha:

Ergh. I've over done it today, I think. All achy now. I hope not crampy!! :/ Sitting down now but I still have stuff to do.

I am terrible for doing hpt! ! I haven't got any at the moment though! I've only done 2 :lol: Got a good line on a cheapie and 2-3 weeks on a digi. I can't for the life of me remember when my last period was though, as we stopped trying after I mc in November. I had a serious bleed and ended up very unwell. I definitely had a period between then and now though....wish I could remember!! If I'm only 4 weeks then I'm getting unusually strong +ves for me!

Cbeary- I think I've had back to back colds since my eldest started preschool! :lol:

Lost - yay for 8 weeks! :)

good morning ladies

Lost take care ... hope you feel better real soon

Ella glad that everything is well with your bubs

Welcome to all the new ladies ...

on Sat I had some cramping and when I went to pee I had brown spotting but it was only that once ... Im really impatient for my scan which is the 5th of March and my DD turns 2 on that day ...

I have been feeling sick on and off ... my pregnancy now is very similar to the one with my DS and I also sleep quite a lot compared to my DD I was hardly tired except for my last trimester ...

hope everyone is good xoxo

Hey ladies! I ended up good to the ER yesterday due to cramping that just didn't feel right. We saw the baby with a strong heartbeat. Unfortunately also there is a hematoma surrounding the baby, twice the size of the sac. I was put on absolute bed rest and given some meds and will have to reasses in a week. I'm going in tomorrow with my dr to see what he says. I am feeling optimistic but I am aware of the chances of miscarriage.

Thinking of you borr. Hope it eases and you'll be fine.

Well, I booked a private scan. :haha: This Friday. I want more photos of Pumpkin and wanted to hear the HB too. Literally, can't wait. :happydance:

Borr hoping it ones away and baby stays healthy. Big hugs!

Lost that is exciting! Can't wait to hear!

I got 3+ on my digit this morning. Yay! I've been feeling super fatigued and a little nauseas. I was going to go to the grocery but I can't even look at or smell food right now. Going to try to go later.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1
I made my hubby go grocery shopping over the weekend bc food is not appealing so I wont buy anything. Cooking has been really rough for me too. The smells and the sight of food make my stomach turn.

:happydance: 3+ :D

I am tempted to buy one of their 'Heartbeat' teddy bears, £20 and you get your babies HB recorded into a bear! :cry: I feel so emotional just thinking about that!

I am so grateful for my rainbow sticking, I NEVER thought I'd be here after 19 months TTC and in total 9 MC's over the 11 years childbearing. I am so so emotional and I can't wait to hold my baby in my arms and never let go. <3 <3

Borr - I hope things settle for you with the meds and bedrest x

Lost - Fingers crossed for you that everything works out. I know how you feel with so many losses. Hugs x

Jmandrews - yay for 3+ ! :D

I am very very lucky that I don't really get sickness. Mild nausea at times is all. I work with food so it would be a nightmare if I did I'm sure!
Today is the first day I've felt more tired than usual. Sooo sleepy!!

Borr- I had a large hematoma with my last pregnancy as well. Sch don't pose too high of a miscarriage risk, but you should join the hematoma group on here for support.
I just wanted to warn you that you will likely have some pretty significant bleeds with the hematoma but just try not to freak out because bleeds are expected with hematomas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->