October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

borr - Thinking of you and praying for the best.

Lost - The heartbeat bear sounds amazing! I wish they offered something like that in my area!

AFM - Forget trying to cook. I can't even get up and ready in the morning for work without getting sick. All that moving around early in the morning does a number on my stomach. Sure makes Mondays even less attractive! :haha:

unicorn that makes two of us hey I get up and as soon as I start moving I become sick

so my DH is off on Monday and he asked me if we can move our scan for then which I just did so not much of a long wait anymore

I must have got it wrong with my scan, this place I am going to on Friday doesn't offer heartbeat teddy bears :shrug: :oops:

I bumped my scan up to today because they had an opening and I'm sick of waiting. According to lmp I'm 6w5d but based on ovulation I'm 6w6d so should definitely see a heart beat. I haven't been nauseous until now just thinking about it. Wish me luck!

Lost - the place I'm getting my gender scan done at gives those heartbeat teddys to everyone who comes in. I had never heard of it before but it's such a cool idea! I think I might bawl when I hear it playing my baby's heartbeat!! (Still just praying there is a heartbeat, still haven't had a scan!)

Trr- good luck hun!

I had a scan today due to spotting on Fri and everything is fine. She said it could be from the placenta or just old blood. I feel so much better.

Good luck Trr!

That's great news Smillie!

I'm having an exhausting day, absolutely exhausted!

Love reading everyone's updates! Exciting, emotional, and talk about anticipation! I hate the first tri, especially with two miscarriages at 9.5 weeks (with heartbeats heard at 6.5 and 7 weeks...)
Baby is a sweet pea! :happydance: getting closer to being in the "safe zone." ��

Hey ladies I wanted to update. I saw my dr today and he did another ultrasound to check on the hematoma. It's big, I have had no bleeding thankfully and have been put on bed rest until my next appointment- March 7. Until then I am staying really hopeful that the hematoma will re absorb itself and go away. Baby is growing super good with a strong heartbeat so that gives me hope :)

They changed my due date, I am measuring 2 days behind on the ultrasound from my O date but right on track with my LMP date so we are going with that. New due date is 16 October. Lost can you please update me? Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->