October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

That's good news borr . hope you manage to get some rest.

AFM. I'm feeling so sick I feel like I've got a tummy bug :sick:

My scan is next Monday. I am so nervous.

Oh, borr I'm sorry you have to be on bed rest, especially this early!

I know there was talk about sickness earlier in this thread, but is anyone else completely starving? Like all the time? I've had no sickness, just hunger.

I've got the hunger! I removed everything work related from my desk at work and replaced it with food, lol! Honestly though, I have to snack like every 10 minutes :/

this is my office survival kit...people probably think I'm such a heifer! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 9
Not sure if it's constant hunger or just self defense warding off nausea! But I'm there lol.

TRR How was your scan?

I had a rather sad miscarriage dream last night that bothered me all morning. So many of my pregnancy dreams have come true. But just hoping it's all the extra worrying about miscarrying that caused it. Definitely still nauseous and super emotional and tired. So yay symptoms are still there :)

My peanut has a strong heartbeat! Measuring at 6w4d which matches my lmp. So relieved.

When I'm not being sick, I'm starving for something to eat! It's such a roller coaster!

Trr - congrats on the good news!

Lost - You can still buy a heartbeat bear online and take it with you to a scan. I Googled it and saw some really cute ones!

I also had a scan today! Baby is measuring 6 weeks 5 days and I heard a strong heartbeat at 138 bpm! Go baby go! New EDD is October 13. :happydance:

Yay for good news on your scans unicorn and trr :)

I've got the hunger! I removed everything work related from my desk at work and replaced it with food, lol! Honestly though, I have to snack like every 10 minutes :/

Lol! I love the office survival kit! :thumbup: Do your co-workers know the news yet? I couldn't hide it as I had to get up to run and go be sick too often when people were paying attention... :blush:

Ugh, the closer I get to 9.5 weeks, the higher my anticipation rises. I almost don't want to get a scan until 9 weeks considering we saw a heartbeat TWICE during two separate pregnancies at 7.5 weeks that ended in miscarriage. That being said, the heartbeat was slow, so there was some indication that they had potential to not end well...

Lol! I love the office survival kit! :thumbup: Do your co-workers know the news yet? I couldn't hide it as I had to get up to run and go be sick too often when people were paying attention... :blush:

I told 3 of my friends at work but I work with close to 100 people so the vast majority do not know yet! The people who sit around me are probably so annoyed and curious about my constant eating though!
I've been lucky enough to not have to throw up yet. I've been getting nauseous but I'm able to work through it, so I should be able to hide it until 12 weeks I hope!

I'm sorry you're getting anxious rikki. With your past I can understand your worries though. I hope the best for you and pray that when you go for your scan it shows a nice strong, fast heartbeat!!

Ugh, the closer I get to 9.5 weeks, the higher my anticipation rises. I almost don't want to get a scan until 9 weeks considering we saw a heartbeat TWICE during two separate pregnancies at 7.5 weeks that ended in miscarriage. That being said, the heartbeat was slow, so there was some indication that they had potential to not end well...

I know exactly how you feel. We saw hb at 8.5 weeks and baby died a week later. I think you'll just never know. There's nothing you can do about it so try not to worry. I know it's easier said than done. I'm not enjoying this pregnancy like I should due to what has happened but whatever will be will be.

im SOOOOO sick gosh I cant deal and concentrate at work ... Im from the pharmacy for anti-nausea meds hoping it will help ... Im so glad most of us are having scans on Monday I will update as soon as I can

with my MMC I had no symptoms at all besides really huge and tender boobs but they started going away at 8weeks and at 10weeks I found out that my baby stopped growing at 7weeks

borr, I’ll change your EDD to 16th! Glad you’re keeping well!

MissCassie - are you going to update everyone here? Just wondered if you'd like me to change Page 1 for you?

I find myself checking every wipe when I pee and poking my boobs to make sure they are still sore, multiple times every day! :dohh:

Here's my supplies: Peanut butter, trail mix, pepitas, protein shake, broccoli, and fruit. Had to snap a photo before stocking the refrigerator! Thankfully I only have one office mate who knows, she had two of her own kids, one after she started working here, so she understands the need to keep it quiet as long as possible.

WP_20160224_001.jpg

Good luck to everyone coming up on scans!

I find myself checking every wipe when I pee and poking my boobs to make sure they are still sore, multiple times every day! :dohh:

I do this too! I keep worrying someone will think I'm feeling myself up, LOL! I also just had to order pregnancy-friendly jewelry, as I'm maxing out my barbells!

If I make it to next Friday without spotting it will be the first time out of the last 3 to go so far. But I also know baby was with hb and alive up to 8.5-9 weeks for my MMC. So I feel ya. I just want to get lucky and hear the HB on the 10th!

I know exactly how you feel. We saw hb at 8.5 weeks and baby died a week later. I think you'll just never know. There's nothing you can do about it so try not to worry. I know it's easier said than done. I'm not enjoying this pregnancy like I should due to what has happened but whatever will be will be.

I'm doing my best to enjoy this pregnancy cause last one in June of last year I didn't and ended up in miscarriage anyways. So trying to have the what will be will be attitude!

Oh me too! My boobs are calming down but no spotting yet and we had sex twice - last two miscarriages I had spotting right after sex. Even though I know it doesn't mean something it's just in my head to watch for it.

My jeans today are oh so uncomfortable and I'm not any heavier than last week. So I get to be chubby for a while ha.

Waiting for another blood test tomorrow. My numbers were 541 on Monday night after I went in for spotting and cramping. Too early to see anything on ultrasound but they did find a ovarian cyst which could be contributing to the symptoms. Getting a bit nervous about the second test even though I know that there's nothing to be done either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->