October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Hope you get good results tomorrow! I feel the worry even though you can't change it. Frustrating position!

borr, I’ll change your EDD to 16th! Glad you’re keeping well!

MissCassie - are you going to update everyone here? Just wondered if you'd like me to change Page 1 for you?

Update everyone on what? Im still pregnant :) i think your getting me confused with someone else.

oh good ... there is a Cassie on the FB group that had an ectopic

I got super worried for you misscassie. Thank goodness all is well.

Morning sickness has hit hard. I'm nauseous all day long and can't function at work.

Tips or advice????

I just sent my request for the Facebook group. Don't know why I didn't know about it before! :)

Hi all, I'm still here and appear to still be pregnant, which feels like some sort of miracle. Hope everyone is doing ok?

I am so so tired and suffering really badly with dizziness! X

So the facebook group isn't secret then? Does closed mean friends list can see it? While my family etc knows work doesn't and I don't want them to lol

So the facebook group isn't secret then? Does closed mean friends list can see it? While my family etc knows work doesn't and I don't want them to lol

That's why I don't want to join! Lol

I think closed means only people in the group can see your posts. But with regards to people stumbling across the group and seeing I'm already a member...nahhhh lol. Not worth the risk :lol: I will wait till everyone knows!

C beary mine too and I cant wait

today Im feeling much better which means the anti-nausea meds are working plus I got a good nights rest ... my DD is crappy sleeper and we still co-sleep with her but she was down by 8pm and only woke twice for her bottle she normally has 3 bottles

how can I wean her off her night time bottles and get her to sleep on her own

Don'tdo both at the same time. Choose 1 problem to tackle at a time. So either the bottles or the cosleeping.

thanks smiley I will try to get her into her own bed and room first

That's why I don't want to join! Lol

I think closed means only people in the group can see your posts. But with regards to people stumbling across the group and seeing I'm already a member...nahhhh lol. Not worth the risk :lol: I will wait till everyone knows!

I thought I was alone in my concerns about this! I'm Facebook *friends* with almost all my coworkers and both my and my husband's extended family. I was worried everyone had moved there and this thread was just being used as a recruitment for the Facebook group.

AFM... Raspberry today! 8 weeks, which feels just crazy. Uber-hunger has finally chilled out, but super tired the last two days.

I've been feeling like I'm going to throw up all day today :cry:

The only thing getting me through its the hope that it's a good sign

I'm happy to see everyone moving along nicely in their pregnancies!

I was able to get my u/s moved up by one day and I can't wait. Only 5 more days to go. I can't wait to see if we have 1 or 2 in there!

I also can't join the Facebook group yet as I'm not telling anyone till after the 12 week scan and don't need family seeing that before I've told them. lol

I was worried everyone had moved there and this thread was just being used as a recruitment for the Facebook group.

Considering how quiet this group is, I imagine most people are using the fb group instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->