October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

I feel I've been having pregnancy brain as well!! :dohh:

Lost7 could you add me for September 30th as well? :)

Could I possibly gate crash? I'm due September 30th but as my daughter was 2 weeks late I have a feeling that I will go overdue!

:oops: Just seen this!

Pregnancy Brain already! :haha: I'll add you to the list hun! :D

As for me, 5 weeks tomorrow & got my 3+ yesterday on the CB digital with conception indicator.

Hehe thank you!

Speaking of pregnancy brain, anyone have it already?? I can't remember basic info! Someone asked me when my birthday was today and I just stared at them blankly :blush:

Oh yes! Put a dishwasher tablet in the washing machine the other day! :haha:

Hello ladies. Congrats on all your BFPs. i am hoping I can join? I got a very faint BFP today at 12 dpo. Gonna use a FRER tomorrow to confirm. EDD is Oct 12 according to FF. Going to wait a bit to tell hubby. He took our mc very hard. Hoping for a sticky one this time around. Booked for a beta on Friday.

borr.dg.baby - Hiya, welcome to October Pumpkins. Congratulations on your :bfp: I recognise you from the TTC boards. Fingers crossed for your repeat beta. I will add your EDD as 13th October.
I certainly get your struggles with S.I and TTC a long time, it took us 19 cycles in the end, also he had Male Factor Infertility.

MissCassie - Awesome beta! Are they going to repeat it?

Avalanche - Have I added you to the Due Date List? Your name doesn’t look familiar. Oops!

Thank you :)

My follow up beta is tomorrow ao hopefully i have a nice big rise!

Hey everyone I'd like to join in please! I got my BFP yesterday at 9DPO, and confirmed by blood today (HCG 28), getting repeat bloods done tuesday to check levels again. After struggling with secondary infertility, and 15 cycles, I am scared but very very happy to be expecting again! My EDD is October 13 although I am getting a repeat c section and still not sure if I can go past 38 weeks. '

welcome and congrats! Found out nice and early! I'm on 16 cycles and two miscarriages! Terrified here too. Just trying to enjoy the ride - as much as possible through all my crazy moodiness and fatigue :p

YAY im Offically Pregnant!! first beta came back at 227!
Woohoo! Good news :)
Lost I remember you too :) glad you got your bfp too!!

Anyone suffering from bloat??? I remember vividly it was awful with my dd and now it's back. I look 4 months along! Not sure if I can keep it a secret too long! And also, anyone telling family and friends early,?

Oh 100% bloat. Put on jeans I was wearing last week and they're tight.
:( Definitely not from bad eating cause I haven't been bad. Plus I had two awesome workouts on the weekend. So bloat!!!!! My family knows and friends. That's how I found out my friend is also pregnant due October 2nd ha.

Hello ladies. Congrats on all your BFPs. i am hoping I can join? I got a very faint BFP today at 12 dpo. Gonna use a FRER tomorrow to confirm. EDD is Oct 12 according to FF. Going to wait a bit to tell hubby. He took our mc very hard. Hoping for a sticky one this time around. Booked for a beta on Friday.

Congrats!! I can't keep secrets :p

borr.dg.baby - Hiya, welcome to October Pumpkins. Congratulations on your :bfp: I recognise you from the TTC boards. Fingers crossed for your repeat beta. I will add your EDD as 13th October.
I certainly get your struggles with S.I and TTC a long time, it took us 19 cycles in the end, also he had Male Factor Infertility.

MissCassie - Awesome beta! Are they going to repeat it?

Avalanche - Have I added you to the Due Date List? Your name doesn’t look familiar. Oops!

Thank you :)

My follow up beta is tomorrow ao hopefully i have a nice big rise!

Hope you have some nice numbers tomorrow!!

Still going through crazy fatigue right now. Nausea and heartburn. Also took another HPT today cause they're dollar store ones so why not haha. Nice strong line. End of the day test too. Now at work I just keep thinking only 8 months of work left haha.

Ajarvis- I suck at keeping secrets too. I don't know if I will last very long at all. Maybe wait to get my beta results on Friday.

Added you to the list Trr, good luck with today's FRER and Fridays Beta.

I'm here but I may just stay around in the background I'm so scared x

My FRER is positive today so I'm sticking around for a little bit at least.

WAG, nice to see you again! Don't think we've spoken since I did the Facebook group.

Congratulations on your BFP, fingers crossed you've got a sticky bean. When is your EDD?

My beta today came back at 76.3! So more than doubled from Sunday at 28. I am so happy! We are leaving on vacation today for two weeks so I hope that I don't feel too bad and can enjoy, we come back and my first scan is right away, on the 15th :)

I'm with wag. After two losses and lots of bad cramps with this bfp, I'm not feeling positive. I'll hang around in the hope that it works out :thumbup:

I'm with wag. After two losses and lots of bad cramps with this bfp, I'm not feeling positive. I'll hang around in the hope that it works out :thumbup:

I've had 9 losses in total. You have to think positive.

What's your EDD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->