October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Well, I'll be here! At least until somewhere in the second trimester - probably even still then. I am very serious about keeping things quiet at work and trying to hold out until people start asking (mostly because I have a twisted sense of humor and would find it hilarious to watch people try to decide if they should ask or not). I also like not having my worlds collide under my *real* self. It's hard for me to make friends with people outside my work environment and enjoy having outlets like this one.

I'll be here too! With the hematoma we aren't sure how this pregnancy will turn out so we will be keeping quiet until second tri at least!

Me too. I can't join a Facebook group about this unless it is a secret group. X

I'm not joining any Facebook group either...at least not until the 3rd trimester. ...maybe not even then...
I just like that this is more of a private forum where I can share my thoughts freely.

Docs put me on Diclegis yesterday for morning sickness. So far, so good. It does kinda worry me...taking a prescription for nausea while pregnant. I worry it will hurt the baby...but I also can't afford to take the next two months off work. Anyone else used something like this before?

8 weeks today :) and 5 more days until i get to see my bean again so excited

I was prescribed meds with my youngest but for heart burn. I didn't use them. But I was still able to function - not miss work etc. If the dr says its safe it likely is.

I'm not going to the facebook group until work knows either.

Went bowling today. Now I'm exhausted lol. Plus lovely heartburn. Now I'm in jammies a robe with a blanket on the couch :p Getting so close to bed. I think really it's just cause I want to wake up at 9 weeks tomorrow haha

I was worried everyone had moved there and this thread was just being used as a recruitment for the Facebook group.

Considering how quiet this group is, I imagine most people are using the fb group instead!

This thread is nothing more than the October Pumpkins thread. I have several links to graphics - doesn't mean it's a graphics thread, let alone a "recruitment" thread. The facebook group information was ONLY added once this thread was set up.

During the day time most people don't have access to a computer to easily post to the forum, therefore some post on the group before posting to the forum, especially if it's something they're worried about.

So to reinterate, this thread never has been and never will be "recruitment" for a Facebook group, it's sole purpose is to support ladies on the forum (and those who happen to be on Facebook).

Also, MissCassie, thank goodness I got you confused with another Cassie. She had an ectopic and had to leave the group.

Had another scan yesterday, 8+3. Babies fine. Still has a heartbeat and even wiggled on the scan.

Just because I have little time (mother of 6) doesn't mean to say or suggest any group is "moving off" B&B.

I was just saying the same happened to our feb baby group. Moved to fb then stopped completely. Was not being funny at all in the slightest...

I've just been through the pages and nothing needs updating.

I keep checking in regularly.

Less than a week now until my next scan, oh and my 12 week NHS scan came today, it's for the end of March.

I was worried everyone had moved there and this thread was just being used as a recruitment for the Facebook group.

Considering how quiet this group is, I imagine most people are using the fb group instead!

This thread is nothing more than the October Pumpkins thread. I have several links to graphics - doesn't mean it's a graphics thread, let alone a "recruitment" thread. The facebook group information was ONLY added once this thread was set up.

During the day time most people don't have access to a computer to easily post to the forum, therefore some post on the group before posting to the forum, especially if it's something they're worried about.

So to reinterate, this thread never has been and never will be "recruitment" for a Facebook group, it's sole purpose is to support ladies on the forum (and those who happen to be on Facebook).

Also, MissCassie, thank goodness I got you confused with another Cassie. She had an ectopic and had to leave the group.

Had another scan yesterday, 8+3. Babies fine. Still has a heartbeat and even wiggled on the scan.

Right okay, chill. I merely made an observation that this is a quiet group (which it is) and that the reason being is that most will probably be using the facebook group instead (which I'm also assuming to be correct).

I agree with Midnight Fairy. I come to BnB for parenting and pregnancy stuff. Don't really need to do that on Facebook too (but that's just my personal preference, no offence to those that do).

Some people don't know how to upload or host photos online - so for those people Facebook is easier. It doesn't take the main focus away from this thread at all.

We have only 40 pumpkins due on this thread, and the facebook group has over 170 members, considering at least 10 of you state you won't be joining and only 5-6 people have ever inquired about the group, it's a very small percentage.

I had a look at it would show on my profile. I agree with I use forums for parenting chat mostly x

Its sad when groups move off bnb!

Whats everyone up too over weekend?

Farmers market today! Babysitting the nephews. Want to get a couple runs/good walks in. Boys are at their dads. So mostly just a chill day. Will be watching a movie with fiance tonight. Shaping up to be a lovely weekend :) You?

I had a look at it would show on my profile. I agree with I use forums for parenting chat mostly x

I don't mind facebook groups. But I really like BNB. I've used it for the last 4 pregnancies - my oldest was when it was a different forum name even.

I highly doubt there's only 5 or 6 people out of 40 in the facebook group considering how quiet this thread got. But I'm ok with quiet. No reason to get all up in arms about people's opinions.

Just uploaded scan photos to my Journal & satisfied a craving: Pot Noodle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->