October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

How old are your boys? Hope you enjoyed relaxing.

Ive been lazy today. Had to go to bank as lost my bank card :( so annoying. Kids were being a bit of a pain lol but was ok just stressful walking near busy roads and that x

Anyone else had any cravings so far? A friend sent a photo of her enjoying a pot noodle this morning and I had an urge this evening to have one too. Haven't had one in ages and definitely indulged. Didn't even look at the calorie content! :haha:

As far as cravings go, this is the first one so far with this pregnancy.

Anyone else also going to do an intelligender test? I did one with my last pregnancy. Mine came through the post on Thursday and says it can be done from 10 weeks, I think I'll be doing mine at 11 weeks (with a compilation of other gender prediction methods) and uploading as a whole video for My YouTube channel.

I'm craving Jap chae! Has been pickles (prefer seedless cukes [sliced] + Bragg's ACV, water, and some salt, yum! Or Japanese pickles: cukes [thinly sliced] + rice vinegar, soy sauce, and some sugar, yummy yum!)

Oh goodness yuck! I never like pickles mind! Maybe you're having a boy? :wave:

I'm trying to plan something for Jakes' angelversary this coming week, I don't know what I want to do. Most people get to bury their babies, people who have early MC's have nothing to bury so I want to do something, in memory of him. Been thinking of planting a tree but I'm not sure. I just want to do something to remember him. A whole year since he passed on Wednesday. :cry: Then another emotional anniversary on Friday - Not sure how I'm going to get through next week if I am honest. :cry:

Sounds like a great day ajarvis!

Thanks!! It was! We actually ended up in the mountains for the afternoon. Then pizza and a movie. Pretty fabulous weekend so far ;)

No cravings here aside from sweets lol. But that's as per usual for me ha.

I'm not spending any extra money on gender stuff. Will find out at 20 weeks I don't mind waiting. Just won't wait til the end lol

So annoying i keep getting Acid refulx when ill im drinking is water :( so painful.

Ella, yay for scan and heartbeat! Awesome news for you!

Cassie, I hate it! It makes me sick and it's the worst burning! You can get gavisgon on prescription! I have to pick some up Monday x

That's great news ella! I've got mine tomorrow. I feel sick with nerves

Good luck tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine. I know how nervous you can get, but crying with relief is okay too. Keep us updated, especially if they move your dates.

Good luck tomorrow c beary!

By the way Lost I had a pot noodle today because of you ;)

Glad the scan went well Ella!

I am having a hard time with bed rest. Not me precisely, but my daughter. She is struggling, sleeping bad, and acting up. I feel so bad for her but I just don't know what to do to make her feel better :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->