October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Saw a heartbeat <3!!! Measuring right on time. :cloud9:

Oh that is fantastic!!

That's great news ella! I've got mine tomorrow. I feel sick with nerves

Good luck! It's going to be awesome news!

For me today lazy sunday lol. Went for an 8k run. Then to Denny's for breakfast and to bed to watch star trek for a few hours. Up to eat pizza - and more relaxing. I feel like a slug a bit. Good thing I ran this morning ha.

Ella - Great news! :happydance:

C beary - Good luck! I'm sure everything will be fine!

ajarvis - I'm jealous of your run! My doc put me off exercise because I had spotting. I feel like a total slug... I haven't had a workout in weeks. :nope:

unicorn I've been fairly lazy myself. 2nd run in like 3 weeks lol. But these last couple of days have felt not so tired and had the energy! It was so great! So slow. But great! Every time I check for spotting. But so far so good. Even though I ran through pregnancy 1 and 2 the MC of 3 and 4. don't make believing so easy anymore.

With the help of my Fitbit since the middle of December, I've lost 1 stone.

With the help of morning sickness since the middle of February, I've lost 12lb.

I've taken my Fitbit off and couldn't really care less about how many steps I do on a daily basis now, as long as I can keep food down and don't pass out due to dehydration and lack of energy, I class that as an achievement.

How times have changed. :haha:

8k run wowza! I can't even run to the end of my street! :lol:

Secretly hoping for some morning sickness so it can shift a few pounds for me. Gonna start a health kick today too, need to shift a hell of a lot of weight before this baby comes.

I was having this moment too yesterday. Now I know my peanut has a heart beat so now I have to start taking care. I have been eating all the carbs in my general vicinity. Need to start meal planning and exercising

I had my scan and everything looked perfect! Can't believe it's really happening!!!

I had a bright red bleed after the scan and still bleeding a bit now. I'm hoping it's just because the scan was internal :shrug:

Congrats c beary, pictures please! :) I would ask my dr about the bleeding just in case.

I had a bleeding scare yesterday and went in for an ultrasound today and we found 2 heartbeats! We couldn't hear then but we saw them and they are beating approximately 2 beats per second and doctor said that was good.

Glad all went well c beary.

That's great news ashknowsbest!

Lost- could you remove my name from the front page? Im taking some time away from social media. Good luck to everyone here.

congrats Ash

glad your scan went well Ella and C Beary

I had my scan yesterday ... all is well with my little bean was measuring at 6w6d and we saw the little heartbeat ... we're over the moon

next apt is at 12 weeks on 4 April

sorry I can only chat when Im at work ... how is everyone doing today

Ash- yay for twins!!!

Trr- sorry to see you go...

I can't be satisfied lately. Im not sick at all this morning, probably from the Diclegis doing its job, but the lack of MS now makes me feel "less pregnant." Obviously there is no making me happy. Lol!
I have another scan in a week from today. Feels so far away!

unicorn I've been fairly lazy myself. 2nd run in like 3 weeks lol. But these last couple of days have felt not so tired and had the energy! It was so great! So slow. But great! Every time I check for spotting. But so far so good. Even though I ran through pregnancy 1 and 2 the MC of 3 and 4. don't make believing so easy anymore.

I had spotting after a run at 5w3d, was told if I had spotting to take it easy for 48 hours, then resume life as normal. I'm jogging 3 days a week and lifting weights 3 days a week. I had a MC in 2014 and in limbo, when I wasn't sure if it was going to make it or not, I benched myself and felt extra horrible after it was over because of the weight I gained. I know this already is what it will be, doc has cleared my exercise, and try to just listen to my body and right now, even though I'm crazy tired, the exercise wakes me up and makes me feel awesome.

I had a bleeding scare yesterday and went in for an ultrasound today and we found 2 heartbeats! We couldn't hear then but we saw them and they are beating approximately 2 beats per second and doctor said that was good.

WOW! That's exciting/ terrifying! How do you feel about it?

@Trr: hope your break gives you what you need!

AFM... my weekends are usually trying to tackle some project in my house, so I will almost always be checking in on B&B during the week. I have a conference at the end of March I'm preparing for, so this is a crazy busy time there, too. Mostly just trying to make sure I'm eating well, sleeping well, and doing my best to stick to my exercise. Otherwise, this just doesn't feel real and I still have nearly two weeks until my next appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->