October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Clan - I am thrilled. DH and I have been trying for over 5 years. Before this I had 4 IVF transfers all of which failed so we threw everything we had at this. This is a dream come true. I would have been happy with one but two it just extra happiness. I also am not working through the pregnancy so I don't have to worry about that which is nice. Hopefully it will be an uneventful pregnancy!

Thank you to everyone else. I am relieved and just so happy.

I am so happy for you ash <3!!! What fabulous news!

Congratulations ash!!! How exciting twins!!

I think I might move my Monday appointment to Friday.we are getting more nervous and Friday makes 10 days since last scan so we should be able to see what's going on with the hematoma. This baby took us really long to conceive and I was really depressed through the process so I have said to my husband that no matter the outcome of this pregnancy this is my second and last pregnancy. So we are anxious to say the least.

We're having a boy and a girl! Oh my gosh I am over the moon! Any ideas for gender reveal for my hubby?

Feels like it's been forever since I checked in here. Glad to see everyone is doing well!
Ash- How do you already know the gender?
So happy for you,that's awesome!
Borr- I'll keep my fingers crossed your hematoma is gone! I had one my last pregnancy so I know how terrifying they can be!

I finally have my first scan tomorrow morning! So excited but so nervous too!

Corgan - I had genetic testing (ccs) due to so many failed IVF transfers. After you get an ultrasound they tell you the gender if you want to know.

Clan - I am thrilled. DH and I have been trying for over 5 years. Before this I had 4 IVF transfers all of which failed so we threw everything we had at this. This is a dream come true. I would have been happy with one but two it just extra happiness. I also am not working through the pregnancy so I don't have to worry about that which is nice. Hopefully it will be an uneventful pregnancy!

That does sound like a dream come true - plus one of each! Congrats to you!

I think I might move my Monday appointment to Friday.we are getting more nervous and Friday makes 10 days since last scan so we should be able to see what's going on with the hematoma. This baby took us really long to conceive and I was really depressed through the process so I have said to my husband that no matter the outcome of this pregnancy this is my second and last pregnancy. So we are anxious to say the least.

FX for your scan! My coworker had an SCH that bled out several times during her pregnancy and her little man is nearly 4 years old now. I hope you just get a few extra ultrasounds and that it clears up on its own.

I finally have my first scan tomorrow morning! So excited but so nervous too!

FX for yours too!

Thank you ladies! My DD has a double ear infection on top of everything! It's been crazy here!

Congrats Ash! A boy and a girl is perfect!

awesome news Ash ...

Borr and corgan all the best with your scans ...

Hello everyone,

I've been stalking this group until I felt more confident to join. I was at my 8 week scan today and everything looks good and got to see the heartbeat:cloud9:

A little about me: I'm 36 going on 37 and my DH is 38. We were trying for 2 years and 3-4 months for baby #1. We were diagnosed unexplained infertility after all the testing and been through 6 failed IUIs with injectables and the 1st IVF ended in a CP while IVF #2 resulted in my current bean:happydance:

So can I join? Here's a pic from my scan today and my EDD is October 14th:thumbup:

Attachments

• 8 ugers skanning.jpg
    8 ugers skanning.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 5
isn't it crazy that there is a November 2016 group already ... and then this month we can expect to see a Dec one ... now it doesn't feel so long to go anymore

Thanks Blessedbaby:flower:

Yeah those groups show up pretty quick from what I could see. Doesn't make October feel so far away.

Hi can I sneak in ? Due 23rd October but never gone past 37 weeks xx

Hi all, I'll add the new ladies later on.

As per signature, today and this week is an emotional time for me right now. I have so much on my plate.

Had my scan today and I'm over the moon! It's funny how you can love a little blob! I finally was able to tell my family since baby seems to be healthy and they are so thrilled! :happydance: :cloud9:

Attachments

• 0302160951.jpg
    0302160951.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79