October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

im Amy and live in PA. i am due with my 4th child Oct 14th. i had one miscarriage years back.i am married to my wonderful husband Timmy.Our youngest is his.She will be 6 in a few days and the soon to be will be his as well. my other two are 17 and 12. nice to meet u all

welcome Missy and Amy ...

Corgan such a beautiful pic of your blob ...

Lost still thinking about u ...

how is everyone doing?

corgan congrats on your scan going well and everything looking good, I know how great a feeling that is:flower:

lost so sorry about your loss, I can understand why you're feeling down about it and hope you soon feel better :hugs:

Hi midnight and Missy :wave:

I had my scan at 8+5 today :) i am absolutely in love already :cloud9:

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/923/MHvozf.jpg

ashknowsbest - Congradulations. I was wondering when we’d have twins show themselves on this thread. I’ll add another :yellow: to your name. How exciting. EDIT - I’ll change that to :blue: and :pink: Congratulations. As you probably know I have fraternal twin girls, born on St Val’s Day.

Trr - Will remove your name. Hope all is okay.

Blessedbaby - Glad your scan went well. Thanks for the thoughts. :hugs:

Kat079 - Welcome, I’m glad you joined. Beautiful little bean and I’ll add you for 14th!

Missy81 - You can sneak in. I’ll add you down for 23rd October, Good luck and welcome hun.

midnigt_angel - Your username looks familiar, Don’t we already have a Midnight Angel on this thread? Welcome, I’ll add you for 14th.

If I were to sum up the past few days I'd be saying, 'Sad, Tearful, Rejection, Police, Statements, Sadness, Painful, Lost the will to live & Depressed'.

So much going on right now, I'm sorry I don't check in often, It has been a while since I even charged my MacBook Pro, let alone even turned it on now.

I'm going to update this thread now. I have a telephone appointment with a clinic at 11am, Then doctors at 11.20am, then shopping, then Pre-School and Tomorrow I have my 6th Scan.

Ashknowsbest - I still have you down for an unconfirmed EDD, do we have a date yet?

My scan tomorrow is 9.30am (Meaning I have to leave the house at 8.30am at the latest due to rush hour traffic and the major road works).

Should I empty my bladder with FMU then drink loads or just risk going to the hospital, stuck in traffic for a full bladder? I'll be 9 weeks + for this scan. They can not do TV' scans because the view is obstructed as my uterus tilts back.

Thanks in advance, I just don't know what to do lol. How long does it take to fill ones bladder?

I swear my Ramzi theory is wrong. I'm craving all boy things. Salted butter, Cheese etc. :shrug:

Soon find out I guess. Only another 6-7 weeks.

Lost I'm not sure what I'd do. I have a pretty easy time filling mine but I also have a slightly crappy bladder:shrug: I don't know if it's very healthy to hold onto FMU for that long though since it's been in your bladder for many hours already. Which maybe makes me think emptying it and drinking water on the way to the clinic may be better? I'd think if you start drinking when you leave, then you should be able to fill it within that hour.

AFM I got a hold of my arrogant jerk of a GP via his messaging service (want to avoid conversation as much as possible) to set up an appointment as my RE said I should before discharging us. He's sending me for blood tests which I have to get done at latest 1 week before I go in to see him :wacko: I think one of them is to do a double test that will be used with my nuchal fold scan to see the chances for Downs (?). Go in to see him on the 17th and am already dreading it, I just can't stand him, he's so amazingly arrogant and I just can't get over how mean and unhelpful he was back when we needed our referral plus how he was unwilling to refer me for CD3 blood tests so my IUI clinic had to help us with that :( So glad we're moving mid-April so I can get a new GP.

Lost I'm sorry for these tough days :hugs:

Kat I am glad you are changing Drs, you spend so much time during pregnancy with your Dr you should really be sure to like them and trust them! :)

I have my scan tomorrow. I'll update as soon as I can. I am very nervous because with my DD I had really bad nausea throughout all of the first trimester and with this one I've had nothing, I just wish some symptoms would reassure me. Apart from the fatigue that can be explained with parenting and a little soreness with my boobs I've got nothing. Anyone else symptomless?

Welcome all the new ladies!

Borr- me! I have nausea sometimes but it's not everyday and its only when I eat certain things. My boobs are barely sore. My babies have heartbeats and are measuring perfectly as if yesterday. Keep the hope. Sometimes our bodies just handle the rising hormone levels better. :) let us know how it goes

Thank you Ash that makes me feel better :) I also have a little nausea some days but usually I feel it's just because I overate a little or something like that.

Pretty much symptomless here too. I was like this with both my boys so will probably have another boy :lol:

Lost I'm sorry for these tough days :hugs:

Kat I am glad you are changing Drs, you spend so much time during pregnancy with your Dr you should really be sure to like them and trust them! :)

I have my scan tomorrow. I'll update as soon as I can. I am very nervous because with my DD I had really bad nausea throughout all of the first trimester and with this one I've had nothing, I just wish some symptoms would reassure me. Apart from the fatigue that can be explained with parenting and a little soreness with my boobs I've got nothing. Anyone else symptomless?

Welcome all the new ladies!

So true! I kinda wish though that we had tried changing GPs last year. The only reason we got him in the first place was that the 2-3 other GPs we wanted didn't have time for more patients so got stuck with him:dohh: He's so abrasive, he didn't even say "congratulations" or anything when I wrote him that I'm pregnant, total douche:growlmad: Luckily my DH will be coming with me to be sure he doesn't act like too much of a jerk.

I don't think symptoms always indicate how well things are progressing. Plus I've heard that symptoms can be very different from pregnancy to pregnancy. Maybe your body is just handling the hormones better this time? I know my symptoms come and go a bit and I didn't start having problematic nausea before 5-6 days ago and everything looked great at my 8 week scan yesterday. FXed your scan looks great tomorrow:flower:

I had no symptoms at all with my son besides sore boobs. This time my boobs are less sore and I get very slight nausea every once in awhile. I am also a lot more tired this time but pretty much my symptoms are unnoticeable and my babes growing healthy in there :)
We are just lucky that our bodies handle extra hormones really well. Symptoms are reassuring but I'll take how I feel any day over throwing up multiple times a day for weeks!

Glad to hear I am not the only one with barely any symptoms! I am sure I will get no sleep tonight I'm so nervous! :wacko:

smileyfaces I wonder if I am having a boy then! I was very sick with my daughter so maybe that's why :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->