October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Thanks Kat and Borr.

Only just got back in!

Im going to have to go to the toilet in the morning I've had large drinks tonight so will burst otherwise lol. I'll try drinking on the way to the hospital!

Wish me luck, so excited!

good luck with your scan Lost

today Im very sick and feeling very sorry for myself having to be here at work:cry:

Good luck Lost:flower:

Sorry you're feeling so sick Blessedbaby, I hope you feel a bit better soon:hugs:

Sorry you're ill Hun, me too! I'm on a lot of meds!

Scan went really really well, little pumpkin didn't stop moving! Then managed to keep still for 2 seconds so for the first time this pregnancy I heard the HB! Very fast and reassuring!

Also, when the probe was put on, it felt like I felt the first kick, baby like jumped. Felt more like a hard bubble but I'm convinced that was movement!

So glad to hear your scan went well Lost:thumbup:

Wow so lucky you got to hear the HB, I only got to see it at my 8 week scan!

Welcome Kat! And sorry about all the frustration with your doctor!

Congrats on your scans, Corgankidd, MissCassie, and Lost!

FX for your scan, Borr! I am mostly symptomless. I have had no MS (thankfully). Only sore breasts, off and on cramping, increased hunger, increased uriantion, and fatigue - none of which would really have gotten my attention if I didn't already know.

I hope you feel better Blessedbaby! I had a similar trapped at work feeling this past Wednesday, but was fatigue - felt like I was being tortured to sit at my desk with my eyes open.

I have had a little trouble managing my time this week (extended family causing after work distractions and interrupting my workout time). And less exercise = less energy, so really a a low for the week about now. Hoping to get back on the wagon later today, after a much-needed haircut. Still 10 days until my next appointment, which feels like forever!

Thanks Clandestine:flower:

Hope you get more exercise now. I feel you on the hair cut, I'm in sore need of one myself since my last one was around the middle of December and first have an appointment next week on Friday:wacko:

I had scans at 7 and 8 weeks too and only SAW the HB, I paid £100 for one of those scans with the presumption I could hear it - but no... :cry:

I have officially been discharged from the ''worriers clinic'' (Recurrent MC Clinic), unless I ring up and book another scan.

3 weeks until the NHS Dating Scan. Officially 9+3 today, Did I change my ticker? :haha:

Glad to hear your scan went well lost! Congrats!

I wanted to update on my scan. The hematoma has reduced a lot and baby is doing great! Baby was wiggling and waving and it was adorable. Also baby caught up with my dates so I'm sorry lost can you please update my due date to oct13? I hope it doesn't change again! Haha I am still on limited activity and pelvic rest until my next appointment at 12 weeks :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3
Thank goodness we have had a more positive update from you, you and your little bean has had us all worried! Thank goodness your beans been seen and all wiggling as much as mine! I'll update your EDD now.

I've settled on a girls name! I had chosen 4, Amelia, Chloe, Emma or Hannah. In the bath it came to me - HOPE.
During so many months TTC I always had HOPE. I may be on my own and a single mum but I still have HOPE. <3

Hello everyone,

I've been stalking this group until I felt more confident to join. I was at my 8 week scan today and everything looks good and got to see the heartbeat:cloud9:

A little about me: I'm 36 going on 37 and my DH is 38. We were trying for 2 years and 3-4 months for baby #1. We were diagnosed unexplained infertility after all the testing and been through 6 failed IUIs with injectables and the 1st IVF ended in a CP while IVF #2 resulted in my current bean:happydance:

So can I join? Here's a pic from my scan today and my EDD is October 14th:thumbup:

Congrats and great scan!!

Had my scan today and I'm over the moon! It's funny how you can love a little blob! I finally was able to tell my family since baby seems to be healthy and they are so thrilled! :happydance: :cloud9:

Being able to tell must be a relief!

Lost I'm sorry for these tough days :hugs:

Kat I am glad you are changing Drs, you spend so much time during pregnancy with your Dr you should really be sure to like them and trust them! :)

I have my scan tomorrow. I'll update as soon as I can. I am very nervous because with my DD I had really bad nausea throughout all of the first trimester and with this one I've had nothing, I just wish some symptoms would reassure me. Apart from the fatigue that can be explained with parenting and a little soreness with my boobs I've got nothing. Anyone else symptomless?

Welcome all the new ladies!

I'm almost down to no symptoms. Slightly sore boobs and a little tired. But nothing like before! So I'm still really hoping that I hear a hb on Thursday! At least I can now say on Thursday instead of in a few weeks lol.

Glad to hear your scan went well lost! Congrats!

I wanted to update on my scan. The hematoma has reduced a lot and baby is doing great! Baby was wiggling and waving and it was adorable. Also baby caught up with my dates so I'm sorry lost can you please update my due date to oct13? I hope it doesn't change again! Haha I am still on limited activity and pelvic rest until my next appointment at 12 weeks :)

Fantastic news!!

Glad you had such a good scan Lost!!

For me I'm just sitting around waiting for my appointment lol. Thursday can't come soon enough. But no spotting. So I've made it past the last two time frames I had miscarriages in that included spotting. That's reassuring! My dreams have always been positive about this baby and I even saw us holding it in one. So that's reassuring too as ALL of my pregnancy dreams have come true.

Welcome to the new ladies and congratulations on the good scan news :happydance:

I went out for a big meal last night and felt fine after it, but now I've woken up feeling so sick :sick::sick:

As long as it's still a good sign I don't mind :winkwink:

borr glad that everything is going well with your bean and such a great scan:happydance:

Lost great name idea if it's a girl! DH and I can only somewhat agree on girl names, we're totally having issues with boy names:wacko: I'm trying to find Danish names that are a bit international so that limits things a bit. So not going with the trend here to find "special" names that are just odd and often rather bad and/or silly names for a child :wacko:

Thanks ajarvis and so great that you've made it past those time frames:happydance:

I have no idea on names. My fiance really likes traditional names - usually so do I so I'm thinking we'll be able to figure it out easily. Not going to start though til I know if it's a viable pregnancy. So hopefully that's on Thursday..... :D

nausea all the time.:nope:and being sick every now and then.

anyone suggest things to eat and drink? As I've gone off both.:nope:

Fizzy drinks seem to help me - and plain biscuits. Not a very healthy combination though!

We have our boy name picked out his full name will be if its a boy.

Seth Peter David Hallifax.

And if its a girl

Maddison Lea Hallifax

I can't believe I am literally only a day or so away from going into DOUBLE FIGURES.

I am somewhat relieved but also terrified!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->