October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

We have our boy name picked out his full name will be if its a boy.

Seth Peter David Hallifax.

And if its a girl

Maddison Lea Hallifax

Wow such great names, with middle names and everything:thumbup:

DH and I haven't gotten that far. I think we're aiming for 2-3 names for each gender and then picking what suites baby best when he or she is born. The only thing for sure is if it's a boy, he'll be getting my deceased father's name (my father died when I was 20 of lymphoma and had gone very senile about 5 years before that:nope:) as a middle name along with DH's family's middle name. Although his family's middle name will also be added on if it's a girl as well since it's unisex:winkwink:

Ooops forgot to ask: does anyone have any good ideas for what I can eat for my lunches, I'm a pescetarian BTW so no meat or poultry, only fish and shellfish. The thing is I've gotten an aversion to bread (I was otherwise eating sandwiches but can't anymore) and was thinking salad but feel it may be too much bother to make each day. I'm a housewife so need to make my own lunches.

Lost hitting double digits did seem relieving in a way! Especially with no negative side effects or signs yet. Today I realized that means I'm a quarter of the way through! Crazy! After feeling like time was crawling for so long now it seems like the last 10 weeks went quick. Oh the volatility of the pregnant mind lol

2nd day though feeling sicker than I have the last few weeks. Happy to take it as a positive.

4 days til my first Midwife APPT. The fiance is going to come. I'm super excited :)

Hello everyone :) would love to have some facebook friends if anyone would like to add me , just let me know :) meeting new friends is something i love doing.

Hi ladies! Just want to pop in & say hi. I'm due 11/3, buuuut, both my son & daughter came at 38 weeks, so I am thinking baby #3 will also come around 38 weeks. Mind if I hang around?

Hi ladies! Just want to pop in & say hi. I'm due 11/3, buuuut, both my son & daughter came at 38 weeks, so I am thinking baby #3 will also come around 38 weeks. Mind if I hang around?

nice to meet you..im due 10/14 with baby number 4. This is my husbands second child and hes sooo excited to.We live in PA and im 35

welcome snowbunnie

congrats borr and Lost on the scans ... so glad you both are doing well ...

how is everyone doing?

my DD turned 2 on Saturday I cant believe how quick she has grown ...

And if its a girl

Maddison Lea Hallifax

DH and I haven't gotten that far. I think we're aiming for 2-3 names for each gender and then picking what suites baby best when he or she is born. The only thing for sure is if it's a boy, he'll be getting my deceased father's name (my father died when I was 20 of lymphoma and had gone very senile about 5 years before that:nope:) as a middle name along with DH's family's middle name. Although his family's middle name will also be added on if it's a girl as well since it's unisex:winkwink:

Thank you :) we have had names picked out for ages now. I said to Sean the other day we may want to pick another boy and girl name incase they dont look like a Seth or Maddison and hes like... they will look like them haha so no changing our minds.

The peter and david they are our dads names, and i just liked how it sounded and Lea is my Middle name and just think maddison Lea rolls of the tounge nicely.

So sorry about your father, its a beauitful way to remember him.by naming your son that.

And if its a girl

Maddison Lea Hallifax

Thank you :) we have had names picked out for ages now. I said to Sean the other day we may want to pick another boy and girl name incase they dont look like a Seth or Maddison and hes like... they will look like them haha so no changing our minds.

The peter and david they are our dads names, and i just liked how it sounded and Lea is my Middle name and just think maddison Lea rolls of the tounge nicely.

So sorry about your father, its a beauitful way to remember him.by naming your son that.

Thanks Cassie, although I'm a bit sad I can only do it if it's a boy since his name was a male name and there's no female version. Although I've been thinking of taking the feminine version of his middle name if it's a girl but don't know yet, will have to think about it. My FIL decided to take a guess (he knows we're team :yellow: all the way though) and say we're having a girl:winkwink: Although I think it's more of a hope since him and his wife wanted a girl but ended up with 3 boys. They do have 1 granddaughter already though plus a grandson, both are DH's big brother's kids.

I think I'll wait another 3-4 weeks before starting to discuss it more with DH though since I think he's still a bit wary of the mc chance at this stage:nope: Plus with his long commute to work, he's still in a cranky mood sometimes. Luckily we'll be moving closer to his job in April so hoping that'll help his mood.

You can certainly hang about here sn0wbunnie.

As for me, well I am paying a vast amount of money to find out the gender early. Hopefully by next week. :shock: :happydance:

I saw your post on FB lost ... good luck I don't think we have such things in SA ...

That's awesome lost! I don't think we have those tests available here (South America) either!

Can I please have the link to the Facebook group? I'd like to join since I have made my Facebook announcement

I removed the link off Page 1 as I was told this seemed to be an advertisement thread for the group. :shrug:

Asked the gender experts today, links in my journal. :happydance:

Wow Lost I don't think we have that kind of test here either. Not that Im interested since I'm Team :yellow: all the way:winkwink: DH and I feel the most important thing is this is a healthy baby:thumbup: Yay for 10 weeks! I'll be 9 weeks in a couple of days.

I haven't made any FB announcement so will have to hold off on the FB group. I don't think we'll be doing any FB announcement until around 12-13 weeks which will be about the same time we tell the rest of DH's family. I come from a toxic family so my 2 siblings (we weren't raised together and have different fathers, brother is 23 years older and sister is 10 years older than me) won't be told, not that they care since they've been silent treatmenting me for over 1 year because they refuse to stop putting me down (especially my brother) or allow me to create healthy boundaries for their behavior:nope:

Kat I was also waiting until I announced. We just felt our odds were good so we went ahead and announced. This was our announcement btw!

Also, I have been messing around with my doppler trying to find baby and I found the heartbeat today! Yay! It was super far away and only for like 5 seconds but unmistakably baby! I'll keep trying tomorrow and see if I can record it :)

Attachments

• isabebe#2.jpg
    isabebe#2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10
Anyone else getting tubes tied after this pregnancy? I am super nervous for doing it but I will have it done, I won't ever be put in this situation again.

I've ordered retro sweets online, they should be here Wed/Thu, Yum yum! They just don't make them as good as they used to.

My body handles birth control well. So I'll just be getting a copper IUD again. No hormones. Works great. Does give heavier periods, but for me that means 3 days instead of 1.5 I can handle it ha.

Appointment on Thursday! Can't wait. Still not going to tell work. My "manager" is something else and I really don't trust them to not fire me or something. still super nauseous this morning trying to be happy about it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->