October Pumpkins 2016 [47 Pumpkins - 3 Boys, 2 Girls]

Lalexf so sorry for your loss:hugs:

He had more adjustment with the realizing it as an adult and re-examining his childhood experiences and seeing them for what they were (usually him being manipulated or being put in a position to manipulate others on her behalf). It's weird but I think one of the reasons he really wants a kid is to prove that it doesn't have to be that way and you can just genuinely love them and have fun with them, while teaching them all the important things.

I unfortunately seem to draw huge blanks on my childhood but do remember some of my mother's and brother's abusive stuff. My brother BTW lived with our mother and my father for years getting a huge allowance for doing pretty much nothing and my father was the only one working, actually right up until my parents ended up moving here (long, long story on why). I've read it's normal to have huge blanks in your childhood if you were put through trauma so always put it down to that. So don't have much childhood to re-examine, more once I was around 11 and up since I seem to have slightly fewer blanks.

I understand that, he wants to be the parent he so desperately wanted himself but never had and never would. I'm the same way.

Well, I had another ultrasound yesterday at 8 weeks 6 days and we saw a perfect little bean! He/she was measuring right on time and had a heartbeat of 186 beats per minute!

This is the farthest I've ever gone with s pregnancy so I'm a bit nervous. On the other hand, I'm thrilled to think that I will be in the second trimester in just three weeks! I'm starting to think this could actually be our rainbow baby!

I've got another appointment on April 4th. Doc says if all looks good on that day, it would be safe to make an announcement! I'm over the moon!

Hi all. I had a scan this morning and still pregnant! Amazing, I've not made it this far since my DD! I'm measuring 7+2 so looks like my EDD is the 24th October for now. Still keeping everything crossed here that things keep going well. Xx

good news emm and Unicorn ...

Unicorn my next scan is also on 4 April I cant wait

Glad to hear your scans went well Unicorn and emerry:flower:

Awesome news Emm and unicorn! That's super exciting. So nice that second tri is so close. I want to be out of first tri so bad lol

makes two of us Ajarvis ... not long for you to go

true blessed! 3 more weeks :)

Tomorrow is my first midwife appt. and I'm hoping to hear the hb. I have a feeling I'm going to be fairly useless at work tomorrow. Stress!!

So tired and grumpy today too. I'm biting everyones heads off. My poor kids lol. 45 min and the oldest will be in bed and I can crash!

So when do you ladies consider yourselves in the second trimester - speaking of which. Here they consider 12 weeks. I always think of it as 13 though.

13 weeks for me too ... and I cant wait to get there just a little under 5weeks to go

but luckily the next month is a busy one for me so it should be here soon

good luck with your appointment today I see the group was so quiet last night

So when do you ladies consider yourselves in the second trimester - speaking of which. Here they consider 12 weeks. I always think of it as 13 though.

Before I got pregnant, I thought your 2nd trimester started at 12 weeks because they say that's when most announce the pregnancy since the miscarriage chance is at it's absolute lowest. I have read that it's at 14 weeks your 2nd trimester actually starts though (have been reading "What To Expect When You're Expecting":blush:) so guess I'm going with that :shrug:

Good luck with your appointment:flower:

I just cant wait to get out of first tri and feel a little bit human

Just an update after my u/s today. There was no sign of a baby and my gestational sac had shrunk from 19mm to 11mm. It look like my body is already taking care of it's self. The baby stopped growing at 6+5:angel:. It happens. I am completely ok and as soon as the miscarriage is complete and my levels are back to zero we will start the treatment process again. My spirits are high and I know that I can still get pregnant. I have to say for everyone that the movie....The Great Sperm Race.... you can watch on you tube....is a great movie to help appreciate all aspects of conceiving. I am lucky that I am not devastated by this loss. I was in a previous miscarriage so I've been there. I have two beautiful twins and they give me a reason to smile every single day.:oneofeach:

Best of luck to you all and have a great October. I will be further behind you now but not far! I have had a good talking to my reproductive parts and we will achieve success! :thumbup:

You can go ahead and take me off the expecting list....I will find my way onto another when the stars align! :flower:

:hugs:

Anyone else over 10 weeks and still being really sick and ill?
I'm just about fed up with it now. :cry:

I have had very minimal nausea and it makes me worry. I would love to have some serious MS ...

I have had very minimal nausea and it makes me worry. I would love to have some serious MS ...

I had serious MS with my DD and this time barely any nausea just some days. Baby is snug and fine in there, I can now hear baby on Doppler so that gives me reassurance. Many women don't get nausea and also It can change from pregnancy to pregnancy! Don't worry about that!

Had barely nothing with my boys.

Having some serious stomach cramps this evening, hoping it's nothing too serious. Could it be the start of BH? Only it seems to come and go and it makes me wonder.

Ajarvis any news on today's appointment?

It was good. Didn't hear anything on the doppler sadly, but apparently it's still early. So she's going to get me an early US ASAP to ease my mind. Still no cramps or bleeding so taking that as a positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->